• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My g/friend finally got her some BBC!

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date

dirtywhiteboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2005
I wanted to hook her up with a hot black guy. So I would email and trade pics and all that shit. Most guys were just not hot enough. Then we go out to a club one night while out of state on vacation. When I come back from the bathroom this really buff black guy is talking to her. I walk up and he says "I wanna fuck your g/friend" (Of course, she tells me later she put him up to it!)

The rest is history. She had so much fun we did it again two nights later with the same guy. Only the second night she made me lick all the cum out of her pussy while she told me how much she loved black cock now.

Here's a few pics.....let us know if you like....;)

few more pics

We took like 400 pics those two nights...she put on quite the show!

Good deal, dude. Hope it was all you hoped for and more.

Nice pics looks like she was having fun. Post more pics of her BBC adventure.

Your wife is a hottie

Wow shes hot lets see some more of those 400 love her look id want to stuff all her holes also im 6'5 big blk male from so cali but travel where you all at...

wow good pics drop some more

awesome pics would love to see some more

Agree!

NCyngcpl4BBC said:
awesome pics would love to see some more

Agree! Your wife is HOT!!! Post more pics, please...

Clean up Duty

Its interesting that you say "she made me clean her out after she had sex". She can't "MAKE YOU" do anything you don't already want to do. You wanted to suck up the black dudes cum. Admit it...or else you would not do it.

ROUGHBLACKMAN_11 said:
In the first pic of the second set posted she has a black hand on her shoulder! No doubt some guy fucking her from behind!
Care to explain white boy?

Are we looking at the same picture because I see a hand, but it's white...Not black.

nastyevilslut4bbc said:
Are we looking at the same picture because I see a hand, but it's white...Not black.

That's my hand pushing her down on his cock. I think I was fucking her in the ass at the time....;)

Jeff Smith said:
Its interesting that you say "she made me clean her out after she had sex". She can't "MAKE YOU" do anything you don't already want to do. You wanted to suck up the black dudes cum. Admit it...or else you would not do it.

I had never thought that would have turned me on.....would normally have made me gross out. But after I got her home I was about to fuck her but she started telling me to first lick every drop of his cum out of her pussy...while stroking my cock. She said I would ONLY get to fuck her when her pussy was totally licked clean.

She is normally very submissive but she just really took over....it was absolutely the hottest sex we may have ever had. I really love her....she likes sex as much or more than I do...it's great!

Here's a few more pics.....of her doing what she does best....:)

She loves a good throat fucking

Guess no one is interested in seeing more pics.....

I wouldn't mind seing more of those pics, should've taken one of her showing his cum running out of her pussy while leting you in on your new obligations ;-)

cheers
c

Agree!!!

chirlin said:
I wouldn't mind seing more of those pics, should've taken one of her showing his cum running out of her pussy while leting you in on your new obligations ;-)

cheers
c

Post more photos, please!!!!

I Love This Pics, Your Girl Is Beautifull!!!!!

Please, Post More.....

Clean up duty

Actually, I am jealous of you. I wish my wife demanded me to clean her lovers cum. I'd say yes dear and suck her bone dry..Then we would have the "hottest sex ever'. You should become her sex slave!

This is one of the hottest "wife pix" threads I've seen yet. Usually they don't post pics of wife in action. Great posts man, your gf looks great blowing that black cock! Please post more! Any fucking pics?

Users who are viewing this thread