• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My g/friend finally got her some BBC!

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
more!

I'd like to hear more description too! What was said? How did the black guy like you licking up his cum? What did yr lady saw while getting fucked?

flex76 said:
This is one of the hottest "wife pix" threads I've seen yet. Usually they don't post pics of wife in action. Great posts man, your gf looks great blowing that black cock! Please post more! Any fucking pics?

How's this for fuckin?.....;)

dude, those shots are smoking! Pleeeeassseeee post more!

a pudgy guy with boobs and a pencil dick? she could have done so much better!

Bareback ,just love that :)

STUNNING
We need to see the entre set

kathi said:
a pudgy guy with boobs and a pencil dick? she could have done so much better!

He's a freakin personal trainer....he ain't pudgy that was all muscle and a 9 inch cock. She was lovin it.....lol

Hot, hot, HOT!!!!

MORE! We want MORE!

Wow, it might be worth my time and money to fly out to Okl. just to have her service my bbc like that, damm she looks like she gives the best cock servicing in Amercia. And she got one hell of a gorgeous body too.

WOW she looks hot taking that black cock bareback doggystyle!!

We are waiting for more "action pics" !!!

More! More! More!

Hey, where are you?

any cum shots??

kathi's got to be blind or she's looking at a different set of pics,there's nothing pudgy or or pencil dicked about that guy.Most men would relinquish an arm or leg to be hung like that.
Pics are good but we know you have more ,we loved the entree now give us the main course pllleeeeaaaassssse.

you are so lucky! are there any younger black studs on the board that would love an 18 y old cutie and a whimp white sub boyfriend?

More more more!
I want to keep this thread alive, that is one hot girl!!! Thanks for sharing

more pics??

more pics plssssss

more pics, these are really good!

Users who are viewing this thread