• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My g/friend finally got her some BBC!

these are not of his wife they are hot but that is studio quality lighting. Plus a high end camara and no way he could take 1pic of 2nd set from that angle with his hand on her shoulder. We like the pics but its not your wife.

thickblkmeat4wf said:
these are not of his wife they are hot but that is studio quality lighting. Plus a high end camara and no way he could take 1pic of 2nd set from that angle with his hand on her shoulder. We like the pics but its not your wife.

You're right it's not my wife. It's my girlfriend.

You obviously don't know anything about picture taking. I lightened the pics with photo editing software. They are definitely real. In fact, the black guy just sent a letter wanting more of her.

We have a really hot relationship. She's actually a very conservative girl but loves to dress up and play a slut when we're out of town. She can't get enuff of me because she literally can't believe she's got a boyfriend that lets her fuck whoever she wants. she is just very selective. This guy was very well built, intelligent, and had a 9 inch cock.

BTW, any hot black guys here should pm us if you are interested in many hours of hot fucking. She is very insatiable. We gotta see pics. Must be well built, clean, professional, well hung, and willing to travel.

In some cases we might meet you cuz we do like to go to Dallas, Memphis, New Orleans, Kansas City, St. Louis, on occasion.

thickblkmeat4wf said:

the pics dont look like studio lighting at all . personally i hate professional stuff but those photos look 100% genuine to me. ps this dude is one lucky guy. that woman is smoking hot.....hey dirtywhiteboy she's already got a wedding band on you should just go on ahead and marry her before she slips away-she's too good to lose!. just my $0.02:clap:

boomshakk said:
the pics dont look like studio lighting at all . personally i hate professional stuff but those photos look 100% genuine to me. ps this dude is one lucky guy. that woman is smoking hot.....hey dirtywhiteboy she's already got a wedding band on you should just go on ahead and marry her before she slips away-she's too good to lose!. just my $0.02:clap:

Yeah, she's a hottie all right. Right now neither one of us really want to get married. We just enjoy bing with each other. We're both very sexual and love having a good time. We certainly might get married some day when a few of the kids are out of the house...lol

Great pix thanks for sharing! You re a lucky guy.

Hopefully I ll be in your position soon, as I m now trying to arrange my wife's 1st experience with bbc.

gangbangedwife said:
Great pix thanks for sharing! You re a lucky guy.

Hopefully I ll be in your position soon, as I m now trying to arrange my wife's 1st experience with bbc.

Well in our case she picked out her own black stud in a club and went up to him. Next thing I know she tells him to come tell me that he wants to fuck her. At first he thought she was crazy....thought I would hit him or something but she told him no, he'll probably just laugh. Which I did!

I'd love..

I'd love to see a few "money shot" pics... a lovely dripping creampie, that is. It's even more enticing, knowing that she could have possibly become pregnant, as a result. So sweet.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back