• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my girlfriend chiara

fake her with my friend BBC

please fake chiara with my friend......chiara would like take BBC cuke10.jpg

cuke11.jpgcuke12.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

BlackDomLdog said:
Don't get so worked up over this, anna.

THERE ARE WORSE GUYS than this out there.

There is a guy that makes 13 year-old girls marry middle-aged men, sodomizes boys, steals from the government, and preaches racism.

I'll talk about him until he's dead, caught, and/or convicted...Warren Steed Jeffs is his name.

Guys like erejel should be taken with a grain of salt...and let it go in one ear, and out the other.

Take it from me, I'm happily married...and my wife didn't want a cuckold. (Believe it or not, I'm getting pathetic emails from guys like erejel, and my wife DOESN'T share me with anyone...and vice versa. lol)

guess you can quit talking about him... he was captures 8.29.06
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=33750

Chiara is a nice lookin girl. Why hasn't she had the real thing already. Not too many men would turn her away no matter the color. If shes willing to hold the sign she must be willing to do the real thing. Good luck to her.

You're really an asshole

I wonder if she really knows how you say. You should hanged by your tiny balls!

erejel said:
sorry..but she had been my girlfriend who has asked to me if you want to make fakes about her, in order to see she like would be, she would see sucking some black cock or see a black gang-bang

damn I didn't know Yoda was a member of this site.

Chiara is very hot young girl. I hope some day you get to see her with a real black cock. Those fakes are excellent btw

Yeah I gotta agree. stupid move on your part if she finds out!! But damn... she a tight looking lady!!! She dont need to be faked. sheneeds some good TLC from me!

Chira fucks

Always happy to do a fake....

Attachments

• blackfuckin.JPG
    blackfuckin.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 717

Users who are viewing this thread

Back