• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend

• Thread starterlarsq
  • Start date
L

larsq

Hi.

Im new here. Just wanted to post some pictures of my girlfriend and see if you like them. We have no experience with this lifestyle except for in fantasy. But i really hope we will get started soon.

She has small and gorgeous tits and an ass to die for. We are both in our late thirties.

P1020603bb.jpg

222.jpg

14032010.jpg

Reactions: hikawade
Welcome to the site...her body is exquisite and sensual.

larsq...

Are you sure you are ready to see your girlfriend cum repeatedly and uncontrollably on a well muscled, well endowed young stud? :cool:

How can I be sure if i want my girlfriend to be with other men? It's my biggest fantasy, and I have to see it through. Ill probably be jealous and have many strange and hard thoughts, but i guess that is normal in the process.

Here you have to more pics. Hope you like.

Attachments

• _DSC5187.jpg
    _DSC5187.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 919
  • 17102010(01)gj.jpg
    17102010(01)gj.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 911
That body is perfect for abusing.

You bet her ass, we do like.

Your wife looks quite beautiful and hot. I'd love to take that gorgeous ass.
She is very sexy.

exquisite. I could feast on those nipples all night. She'd look even more amazing pregnant

she'll love it!!!! it may take you a little longer... ;)

Fantastic photos!

What if she barebacks a young, muscular, well-hung stud with a long and thick, hard dick... and finds out she really likes it?

Will you encourage her? :cool:

You're such a lucky man!

She can be a piece of wonderful fuck meat for most men...and her ass and legs are as sexy as that of my Japanese wife's...:p

Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it.

Ballspanking: Im not into pregnancy stuff, but she is on the pill so there will be no condom in use.

Just a small picture on a sunday evening here in Norway. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 28122010b.jpg
    28122010b.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 371
5r2onhs

And what does that mean? That my girlfriend isnt a girl?

It means that Duke is an idiot.

Gorgeous slim body, I love it.

I think duke9555 was telling us that only pictures are what we can see in the cyberspace, and you can't magically pull a girl out from your PC screen.:D

Very nice GF you have there. PLease show us more. Also, why dont you encourage your GF to cuckols you with a BBC?

Users who are viewing this thread