• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend

• Thread starterlarsq
  • Start date
Hi again. Posting just two small mobile phone pictures. One of her newly shaved cunt. Hope you enjoy.

We had the most amazing sex yesterday. She fantasised about having had sex with seven different men and I was the eight person fucking her that day. And I was just another man, not her boyfriend. We played it out really nasty and I pretended her boyfriend (me) was watching and I told her how I was going to fill her up with the eight load of cum inside her and have her boyfriend clean her up. She got so horny and wet and I think she orgasmed for2 minutes. Amazing.

26072011.jpg

28062011_2.jpg

nice surgery dude

Wow, I think she is ready.

Great photos..

RazzoDruuna said:
Lars: wow nice little piece of extra spice to remember the holiday by, thanks for the update. When you are next intimate with her and she is getting hot, you should tell her that you loved the fact that she was getting all that attention, then ask her if she also enjoyed making all those guys hot for her (you saying you also liked it will make her feel safe to answer honestly). One step at a time :)

I am just beginning to train my new girlfriend. I think we are both gently feeling the territory. We sometime whisper fantasies when making love, and both get excited when those fantasies involve another man. For example, one night I waited until she was asleep, then I began to slowly screw her from behind. As she woke I told her that I could really be any man. Then I told her to imagine that I had gone out of the room and while she was sleeping another man entered and began to fuck her from behind and once she realized it, she was too excited to stop it. She really like that story and then added more to it about me coming back into the room and the two of us screwing her together. I hope something like this will happen some day, I think there is a pretty good chance of it.

I hope that happens for you both, coz it sounds so hot having a threesome the way you describe.

cuckme6868 said:
It took me quite a few years assuring my wife that I wanted her to fuck another guy, preferably as a 3some and that I didn't want to be with another woman. She had finally found the right guy for the job my best friend, but only when she found out he was interested as well. He has a good 2 inches on me and much thicker too. She has given him a few BJ's one he videoed where she swallowed his load. They haven't had vaginal sex yet but I am hoping for this Friday I gave her he go ahead because he can't seem to do that in front of me yet. It has been almost a year since this started and she should be rewarded for her efforts!!!

Give them plenty of privacy, so they can develop the habit of "going all the way" as a follow on from just blowjobs --let them turn it slowly into a long-term relationship, and eventually you will get a chance to see them fuck each other - but not yet. Yes sir, she should be rewarded for her efforts, and (2 extra inches and thicker) is something every wife could do with to top-up her sex life.

Many guys are breaking their neck to see their wife take a stranger's cock, but the trick is to let them become addicted to each other for a few months before you demand a viewing. You can scare off your wife while she is feeling her way into dating again, because you are asking her to "perform too soon for your eyes".

Reactions: hikawade
Back again.

Really enjoy your comments. But not as much as I would enjoy your cum in my girlfriend. Tell me what you want to do with her ;-)

Attachments

• P1010286b.jpg
    P1010286b.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 639
  • P1010743.jpg
    P1010743.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 707
With a body like that i'd fuck her until she begged me to stop, and of course I wouldn't :p

I would meet you both in a local, intimate bar for a few drinks, some flirting, light touching. She would occasionally glance at you and smile when I kiss the back of her neck.

Soon we would all be too excited to wait any longer and decide to go back to your place. Once there we are all comfortable on the couch and your girlfriend is enjoying all the attention. We both kiss her for a while, and you decide to go to get some beers from the kitchen. As you are walking out you look back to see us both kissing deeply while I am unbuttoning her top. In the kitchen you imagine what we are now doing. You can hear kissing noises, shuffling and a slight moan from your girlfriend.

When you return she is lying back, her breasts fully ******* and I have my tongue working on one of her pert little titties. She looks towards you with a deep intensity as I now start moving down lower and pulling off her skirt.

You watch for a while and then come close and begin to kiss her as I massage her through her wet panties. We all three are beginning to undress, she is rubbing your cock (still covered but now hard), while I pull off her panties - almost forcefully. She lifts her ass to help them off. I part her legs and you begin to help me keeping her legs apart while I approach with my very hard cock. The very tip of my cock meets her pussy lips and they part slightly making my tip wet.

I am upright and between her legs so we can both see her whole body. I savor the moment for a while, I see you are watching intensely while still holding her legs apart. Her grip on you stiffens and she moans as I push my cock into her slowly and deeply.

After a few long and deep strokes an animal intensity takes me and I begin to fuck her hard and fast using my whole body to thrust her while grabbing her ass very tightly. Her tits are moving violently back and forth with each stroke while she tilts her head back in ecstasy.

The night is just getting started, let me know if you want to hear more of the story :)

Saraha said:
Give them plenty of privacy, so they can develop the habit of "going all the way" as a follow on from just blowjobs --let them turn it slowly into a long-term relationship, and eventually you will get a chance to see them fuck each other - but not yet. Yes sir, she should be rewarded for her efforts, and (2 extra inches and thicker) is something every wife could do with to top-up her sex life.

Well my wife and her LOVER, have gone all the way twice now and she and I are loving it. I have gone down and eaten her freshly fucked hole both times. She loves me eating their juices and how sensitive her pussy is afterwards. I can only last about 3 minutes before I shoot my load into her, whereas I could easily go 30 minutes. I think her hole is a little stretched already because now when we have sex and I cum with her on top, as soon as she moves off my dick my cum gushes out all over me. :eek:

Awesome! well done. I hope you can share more details, maybe some photos? Would you describe what it was like for you/her the first time, how it happened etc?

RazzoDruuna said:
Awesome! well done. I hope you can share more details, maybe some photos? Would you describe what it was like for you/her the first time, how it happened etc?

Well it was Birthday season for both and up until then my wife has only made out with him and given him numerous bj's. I told her she should fuck him for his B-day and she was more than willing. I was supposed to start work at midnight but decided to go in late if she was going all the way with him. I waited and waited god it seemed like hours instead of only one. She told me that while she was blowing him she asked if he would like to put his cock anywhere else. Of course he said in her tight pussy. She then climbed on top of him and slid down on it very slowly. You see she hasn't had any other cock in her except mine for over 21 years and he has a good 3 inches on me and MUCH thicker. She rode his dick for a little while but didn't get the whole thing in till she sat up straight and ****** herself all the way down. She then proceeded to grind her pussy on him till he shot his cum inside. She called me on the way home to tell me that I got my wish, a pussy full of cum to clean up. As she lie down on our bed and I crawled between her legs, I could smell their juices. I was now in a trance as I licked that pussy till she started grinding against my face. When she finished bucking I then crawled up and slid my much smaller cock in her. I was only had half a hard on and it was slippery as hell. I only lasted 2 minutes at the most before she got the 2nd load of cum in her pussy from a 2nd dick in the same night for the first time in her life. Now I think I want sloppy seconds everytime, but don't tell her that!! :D

Here are two pics of my girlfriends cunt filled with cum. This is how you should return her to me ;-)

And thanks to RazzoDruuna for a very hot story and post. Thanks!!!!!

Attachments

• P1010529.jpg
    P1010529.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 515
  • P1010752.jpg
    P1010752.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 533
No comments? :confused:

I share pics of her anyway :p

Attachments

• IMG337.jpg
    IMG337.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 357
Everyone must be busy jerking their lil cocks to her tight cunt. I haven't followed the thread, have you come closer to making this reality?

omg that pic was sexy id fill her for you.. mayb let you fill my girl too ;]

Lovely shot. Such a tender looking pussy. Bet it would look different after being pounded by a proper bull or two

larsq said:
Here are two pics of my girlfriends cunt filled with cum. This is how you should return her to me ;-)

And thanks to RazzoDruuna for a very hot story and post. Thanks!!!!!

My pleasure :)

larsq said:
No comments? :confused:

I share pics of her anyway :p

This photo is awesome, thanks again for posting lars

Users who are viewing this thread