• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girlfriend

• Thread starterlarsq
  • Start date
You'll never know unless you try. Take a little trip to somewhere where you don't know anyone and let her pick a man she wants to fuck, then you go invite him to come fuck your gf. If she or he is shy, let them go back to your hotel room alone and fuck while you wait at a bar or cafe. If they're not shy, you go too so she feels safe and watch her fuck someone. You should be able to find some big dicked African or Arab in Norway, and that would be a hot contrast for a beautiful Nordic girl like her. In the meantime, we'd love to see more pics of her. You can show her face. Most of us are Americans on here, and I doubt we get to Norway often enough to threaten her reputation.

She is a little hottie and I'm sure that if you'll want to try getting another guy to fuck her, no man will say no to a gorgeous piece of ass like that.
Try it, do it, take pictures, and let us know! :D

Hi again.

Some more small and grainy cell phone pictures. Hope to get back to you soon with some better quality pictures.

Here are three pictures she has sent me. One with her dildo. She likes to tease me and send a picture with her dildo and tell me she has a visitor :)

Enjoy.

I really hope i get to see her get fucked this summer. We will go on holiday and hopefully be horny and hot enough to make it happen. Ill let you know.

Attachments

• 02022011.jpg
    02022011.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 482
  • 20022011.jpg
    20022011.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 488
  • 19042011.jpg
    19042011.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 612
Nice pics, larsq :) Can we see her riding a BBC in the coming pics? Thanks.

Great photos Lars. Beautiful and very sexy. Your girlfriend has a lot of potential. I am based in EU and can make it to Norway if you want a sure thing :).

Waiting in a bar doesn't sound like fun for you, I think the best situation is when all three are participating to share the moment, i.e. MMF :))

Hi.

Im a little afraid of my jealousy, but i think that would be overshadowed by seeing her come on another mans cock. Hope it will happen soon.

Here is a pic i took of her this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG278.jpg
    IMG278.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 810
Reactions: hikawade
Pinkyrod said:
I think duke9555 was telling us that only pictures are what we can see in the cyberspace, and you can't magically pull a girl out from your PC screen.:D

=========

90% of the purported 'females' on the net are in fact
males posing as females .........femmed dudes and fay
comedians ......ok Pink Rod:D

That last photo is sooo sexy. Thanks for showing her beautiful naked body to us all.

Tip: if you ever do get to hook up with another guy, make sure she knows that it is both sexy and a bit nerve racking for you at the same time (she'll understand that). Just ask her to make sure she keeps you in the picture. With my last partner, I always picked out the guys for her (then she had final choice) I would make the first contact and we mostly played together. I would always consider the other guy to be a kind of sex toy or erotic gift to my wife, and she took it the same way.

Anyhow, I hope you keep the photos flowing. Your pics are subtle but very sexy, some of the best on this site.

R.

Here is a better picture taken yesterday. Wish i could lick her clean after you have filled her with cum.

Attachments

• P1010284.jpg
    P1010284.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 803
I wish I could fill her for you my friend. This latest shot, and the one of her opening the bed-covers [for me to get in?] are beautiful and I'd enjoy playing with and filling this beautiful girl for you.

larsq said:
Here is a better picture taken yesterday. Wish i could lick her clean after you have filled her with cum.

Would love to fill her up for you. Imagine watching the first moment when she begins deeply kissing another guy, then when he undoes her bra and takes her nipples into his mouth, you know it is too late to stop it now...

Apart from fantasies have you taken any steps closer to meeting with another guy? Would love to help you out there :)

larsq your girl is quite fine. would love to watch a BBC in her. I'm also quite new to this & also looking for a well endowed for my small petite wife. Don't think she is rdy for BBC yet but will try to get her up there.

RazzoDruuna: Just home from holiday. No action with other men, but I really enjoyed watching her in a short summer dress without panties when we went out to bars. Seeing the men watch her and she flashed herself when nobody could see ;-)

Lars: wow nice little piece of extra spice to remember the holiday by, thanks for the update. When you are next intimate with her and she is getting hot, you should tell her that you loved the fact that she was getting all that attention, then ask her if she also enjoyed making all those guys hot for her (you saying you also liked it will make her feel safe to answer honestly). One step at a time :)

I am just beginning to train my new girlfriend. I think we are both gently feeling the territory. We sometime whisper fantasies when making love, and both get excited when those fantasies involve another man. For example, one night I waited until she was asleep, then I began to slowly screw her from behind. As she woke I told her that I could really be any man. Then I told her to imagine that I had gone out of the room and while she was sleeping another man entered and began to fuck her from behind and once she realized it, she was too excited to stop it. She really like that story and then added more to it about me coming back into the room and the two of us screwing her together. I hope something like this will happen some day, I think there is a pretty good chance of it.

It took me quite a few years assuring my wife that I wanted her to fuck another guy, preferably as a 3some and that I didn't want to be with another woman. She had finally found the right guy for the job my best friend, but only when she found out he was interested as well. He has a good 2 inches on me and much thicker too. She has given him a few BJ's one he videoed where she swallowed his load. They haven't had vaginal sex yet but I am hoping for this Friday I gave her he go ahead because he can't seem to do that in front of me yet. It has been almost a year since this started and she should be rewarded for her efforts!!!

Hi and thanks for all the comments.

My country is going through some horrible things now but your demand for pictures can't be stopped by this madman ;-)

We are home from holiday and have had a really good time. Nothing new sexually experiences except from, as I said, the pantyless going to bars. I really enjoyed that. Here are some other summer pictures. I especially like the one where she has cum on her body. Makes my fantasies go wild ;-)

We always fantasies about her and other men when we have sex, we just havent dared doing it for real.

Attachments

• IMG309.jpg
    IMG309.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG320.jpg
    IMG320.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 758
  • P1010524.jpg
    P1010524.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 759
Great pictures hope I have some new ones to share after This Friday!!

Nice pictures, really nice,

sorry to hear about the bad things happening in your country.

My condolences for the tragic events we are all hearing about in the news - and well done for responding by living life to the full as you are.

That middle shot is a very impressive 'shot' if you haven't moved position since ejaculating. I wish I could paint her body like that for you. :)

greymaster: No i havent moved position, but it used to be even better, Would love it even more if it was some other guy creaming her.

And thanks for the condolences.

Users who are viewing this thread