• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife

• Thread starterdirtyangel1966
  • Start date
Guy has been pestering the wife online for a while so she arranged a date today. I told her he wouldn't show, he talks too much. We had a small wager, this morning she got the call, his car had been broken into last night and he couldn't make it. She was pretty pissed off, mainly because she had lost the bet. She can't work out how I always know. Cuck's intuition? Anyway, one thing me and this guy have in common, we are the only two guys round here that have no chance of seeing her form this angle in the near future.

Billede 111.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds, biasi and Geglu
I would love to slide my hot cock in to her pussy and dump my load and watch it ooze out..

kenev said:
never mind mate your one of a lot on this site

That's true, but my cock curfew was enforced, this guy had a free pass for a couple hours to do whatever he liked, he rang this morning, started talking about rearranging for another time. She told him that the vacancy had been filled but she would keep his file on record if anything came up.:confused:

Reactions: Geglu
Will do! Got to say I was lying in bed next to her when she told him, got a bit of a twitch of the back of it.

Are you the one taking all the pictures?

Most, but not all. Some are taken by her bfs and either sent to me, or she brings the camera home and i get to see them at a later point.

kenev said:
we are in your capable hands besides which she is stunning and any at all will do

I showed her your post, she was touched, will try and produce something special for you as a thank you.

Not much activity to report, unfortunately. The wife is being stalked by a 27 y.o. who lives locally and came across her on a website and recognised her. Normally this would be good news but the wife is now worried about what he will think of her "older" body. She is therefore on a crash diet as she will only fuck him when she has dropped 5 kilos. Madness, but thats women for you. Here is one from earlier this week to illustrate my point, anyone else feel she is too fat to fuck a 27 y.o.?

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2,070
You're kidding, right? The funnest way to burn off the calories-not that she needs to, and I know he won't care- is to climb aboard and ride. After a month or so with the 27 yr old, I bet she'll be in swimmers shape.

this thread is one of the sexiest inhere lately, its very thrilling to follow it :p If you hot guys ever share a torrent of her fucking then pm me the link, ill seed it forever :D

inf_shop said:
this thread is one of the sexiest inhere lately, its very thrilling to follow it :p If you hot guys ever share a torrent of her fucking then pm me the link, ill seed it forever :D

Not really sure what that means but I guess its something to do with posting a video? I have a few bits on disc, wouldn't have a clue what to do with them though!

my god, what 27yr old wouldnt hit that. really sexy wife. thanks for sharing.

im 22 and i would fuck the shit out of her the way she is, she is sexy

Many thanks for the kind comments, they have combined with a 4-5 kilo weight loss to put her back in the mood, I discovered she had updated her diary on a dating site she uses last night.

"After a quiet few weeks I have had a chance to catch up on mail. Seems there are a lot of guys in the W Cape in need of a bit of sexual healing. Now whilst I would love to meet some of you sexy guys the reality is only a few will make it to my bed.
What I would really like is to find a couple who want to play with me and hubby together. I get as much pleasure out of watching him fuck another woman as he does watching me have sex with another man or men. So I dont want to be selfish. If there are any couples out there who want to swing with us then drop me a line and lets party.
On another note, we have just discovered there is a dogging site not far from where we live, so maybe we will check it out this Friday...the thought of it got me so horny this morning I had to wake up hubby for a fuck. When he asked me why I was so turned on I told him, he came in seconds. I had a thought that I would stand across the bonnet of my car, blindfolded, legs spread apart giving up my pussy to other spectators. Hubby would be kissing me and telling me I was a good girl for taking so much cock. I hope there is lots of cock available on Friday.
xx"

I think she is back!

Reactions: DeepDesire and Geglu
wow loving hearing about your gorgeous, sexy, dirty wife. the blowjob photo you posted recently is so hot! please keep the updates coming.

I just can't imagine you are living in new York city and cannot find a man to fuck your girl friend in front of you,I think if you bend down any where in the city any man will fuck you in front of her,

I am also a pilot,but I want to direct my dick up her rear!

What state are you living ,So I can find her ?