My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
Thank You, Susan, for a comment with sanity to it.

--Kaitlyn--

You can choose your wife, but not her lovers, and if you want to keep your wife you mind have to accept that she wears the pants and you would be better to simply OBEY HER AND HER LOVERS as a primal focus to "keep the peace and not rock the boat".

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
loveit, contact me

lu, msgary

I dont enjoy it one bit
i was ****** to lie under my wife while he fucked her and as i was licking her clit he pulled out and shoved it down my throat!
he claims he slipped out becuase her cunt is so ruined.
yeah right!

I wish I was you...

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife made me beg for black cock, and when I complied..."Please baby! Please get fucked by black men!!!
She would laugh, and ask real sweet-like..."Why honey?"
After begging/pleading/explaining...
She say, "How much money do you have, bitch?" Then she'd laugh and say, "But first...beg, plead and explain, in detail, for our readers. O'kay honey?"
"Please baby, please oh please, oh pretty please get fucked by black men!!! I want so so fucking bad to lick up thier sperm out of your torn up pussy!!!"
She'd laugh at this point every time and say, smartallically, "Don't lie! You want to suck it out of thier cocks worse, don't you?"
"You know I do, but please, That's too hard for now..."

I'm a bitch, I better write in a differant forum?

I have been loving sucking black cock since I was 18. I am 55 now and will go out of my way just to suck some black cock in Illinois. Best I ever put in my mouth.WOULD LOVE TO FIND BLACK MEN IN CHICAGO AREA WHO WANT THEIR COCK SUCKED HIT ME UP

i crave black cocks too. anything goes.

I have never did it either but I sure wouldn't rule it out, a black dick anyway. You can forget about a white dick cause that won't happen. To suck a black dick though, that has been inside of, and pumped black cum into, a white pussy would be the perfect way to submit to the black man. This would allow me to show my full support for Black Into White by receiving it also. A show of my respect to him and his dominance over me.

I believe the ultimate thrill would be for a black man to pound and cum in a pretty white female that I wanted to have sex with but never had and told I never would. Instead of me getting inside of her, she watches the black man get inside of her and then watches as I have to taste the black dick that has been inside of her.

Again, a statement of respect and dominance.

THIRTYEIGHTJJ said:
I have gotten hubby into sucking also. My boyfriend has hubby clean me and then I get up and stand hugging my boyfirend while hub lays on the edge of the bed and takes as much cock in his mouth to clean him. I like it when he makes me feed hubby his cock. I love rubbing it all over his face. Now thats hot to me.

Good for you to enjoy watching your hubby sucks your lover cock and give him regular cocksucking whenever you has sex with your lover.Enjoy !!!

got divorced when knew never stop needing blk men barebacking me always :)

Learn to type asshole.

Admitted myself years ago

one slightly buzzed night me ex wife was telling me a story about one of her black coworkers had fucked a gal in one of the model homes..the way she described his body and cock had me hard..ended up telling her I thought about it....sucked one 4 years later...all good

dwm2obeyBM_WF said:
I have never did it either but I sure wouldn't rule it out, a black dick anyway. You can forget about a white dick cause that won't happen. To suck a black dick though, that has been inside of, and pumped black cum into, a white pussy would be the perfect way to submit to the black man. This would allow me to show my full support for Black Into White by receiving it also. A show of my respect to him and his dominance over me.

I believe the ultimate thrill would be for a black man to pound and cum in a pretty white female that I wanted to have sex with but never had and told I never would. Instead of me getting inside of her, she watches the black man get inside of her and then watches as I have to taste the black dick that has been inside of her.

Again, a statement of respect and dominance.

You are correct about your submission meaning respect and dominance - and you should also kiss his feet and suck his toes after you have taken his cock up your ass. You must never show any resentfulness, as he is "adding value" tp the wives who need a top-up.

I love sucking cock. Mandy's current Bull isn't really into it but he has let me suck him a couple of times. Mandy understands my desires and recently took me to a bookstore where she watched me suck off a bunch of guys at a glory hole
Yummmmm

Reactions: MixedbbcLA and BLACKBULLSTUD
It's sad for me to say it , but I'm a closet black cock sucking wannabe , I get so hard watching these white guys sucking those big black cocks . I know I would love it , on my knees with a big black guys cock in my face .

cuck72 said:
It's sad for me to say it , but I'm a closet black cock sucking wannabe , I get so hard watching these white guys sucking those big black cocks . I know I would love it , on my knees with a big black guys cock in my face .

Yup me too cuck72....my wife won't allow it so none for me!

My hub had experimented with bi before we married so I wasent TOO shocked the first time I saw him go down on a partner during a MFM 3som (white). He has since gone down on a few of my blk lovers also... Ive noticed not too many "Straight" men are homophobic when another mans mouth is on their penis.

Reactions: BILLD and BLACKBULLSTUD
I love this, it is being a good husband and cleaning and being dominated