My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
I agree

va_MBM said:
I think you misunderstood my question.
As a straight black man, hubby would never be able to touch me. I know this isnt a popular view nowadays but straight man does not allow another man to touch him in any way sexually.

I agree with you totally..If that doesn't make me a "bull"..so what..

Up to the Bull

Some like to complete their conquest and take what manhood we may have left, others just want our wives.

For va_MBM and blacknine4wife

blacknine4wife said:
I agree with you totally..If that doesn't make me a "bull"..so what..
Nothing wrong with that, but some black guys are so afraid to admit they're really bi it's almost funny. Like their manhood is threatened.

Trust me black men, if you as much as left a white guy lick your nuts one time, you're NOT straight. I have some black friends who will swear they're 100% straight, but don't have any problem letting a white hubby or b/f of the girl they're screwing clean them up or even suck them off. Even if you're only on the receiving end, you're having sex with a man and that means you're BI.

On the other hand....I know plenty that would whip the shit out of a man that tried anything like that. lol.

va_MBM you are very much in the minority

va_MBM said:
As a straight black man, hubby would never be able to touch me. I know this isnt a popular view nowadays but straight man does not allow another man to touch him in any way sexually.

Straight men who are confident in themselves and comfortable with their sexuality do.

"Straight" men who were brought up with social prejudices, or feel insecure in any way, do not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree,If a Black man lets a white guy clean him,lick him or suck him he cant be straight. So how many black men on here now consider there selves straight?It turns me on to think about sucking black or white cock as long as my wife is the center of it all but I would never touch a blank man or a white man if it wasnt a cuckold or Hotwife situation. It wouldnt turn me to suck a guy if wife wasnt around so call me bi or whatever but I dont look at men and feel an attraction in anyway .

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
va_MBM said:
The question is how did you get your black lover to agree to let your hubby suck him off?

Very Good question. Several years ago, while on vacation, Jim and I hooked up with a black bartender at the hotel we were staying at. Things were getting pretty hot and heavy back in our hotel room. The guy had been fucking me to a lather when he pulled out to change positions, his cock came near Jim's face. Jim couldn't resist the white coating on the guys cock and started to suck him. I thought the guy was going to kill myt husband. Things got pretty ugly and he went storming out. Of course we made the mistake of not communicating expectations before hand, which always seems pretty fucking sterile to me. We've had lots of guys turn down Jim's expert mouth, but never to that degree.

Just putting numbers to it, i would say based on our experiences, far more black guys refuse a male BJ (maybe as much as 10 to 1) than accept it as part of play time. I think that black guys ultimately desire to humiliate a white hubby, but more by fucking the shit out of the wife and possibly breeding her with a black baby.

Hot.

Lori0908 said:
Very Good question. Several years ago, while on vacation, Jim and I hooked up with a black bartender at the hotel we were staying at. Things were getting pretty hot and heavy back in our hotel room. The guy had been fucking me to a lather when he pulled out to change positions, his cock came near Jim's face. Jim couldn't resist the white coating on the guys cock and started to suck him. I thought the guy was going to kill myt husband. Things got pretty ugly and he went storming out. Of course we made the mistake of not communicating expectations before hand, which always seems pretty fucking sterile to me. We've had lots of guys turn down Jim's expert mouth, but never to that degree.

Just putting numbers to it, i would say based on our experiences, far more black guys refuse a male BJ (maybe as much as 10 to 1) than accept it as part of play time. I think that black guys ultimately desire to humiliate a white hubby, but more by fucking the shit out of the wife and possibly breeding her with a black baby.
Read your story Lori,and i thought that was hot.Having a boyfriend who enjoys that hunk of meat as much as you do has to be sweet.I think he is a candidate for bbc for now on.

same here

va_MBM said:

I am with you I will beat the pussy up you can watch and do whatever afterwards but don't touch me.

Isn't sex just that? Sex?

va_MBM said:

I understand your train of thinking on that. Even tho' I was "tutored" by a Black man years ago, I kept it very discreet, and only was allowed to touch, or allowed myself to be touched by another man in certain and specific situations.

But, as time moved on, I started thinking it is just sex. It has nothing to do with orientation (alhto' some would label me as bi-sexual, as I have done as well) as far as I'm concerned, it is just sex. With another man, I very much like being made his "slut", and with a woman, she is my "slut". But then, that's just me.

More hubby bbc love stories.

More,more,i want to hear more.Alot of white guys love chocalate cock as much as women do,and black guys love to empty their nuts and will hit anything that is white,man and woman,i know.Whether you do or not,i really couldnt care less.Their should be another forum.. for arguing.I just want to hear some more hubby bbc stories.Ohmygod!!!:bj:

Hi Princess 2009
My wife knew that i had sucked a few white cocks when we started dating. While we dated and before we got exclusive with each other she kept seeing one of our black high school class mates. He wanted to marry her but her family would never have accepted that--it was early 80's.
Anyway when we got engaged on the day that I proposed she had him come over. Over wind and snacks and while she was thinking about it, she coaxed the two of us into takin goff our clothes and his GiANT cock was just irresistable. She told me to suck his cock and he was more reluctant. I was glad for this a little because at least he would not want to fuck me. TOO big for my virgin ass. His nuts were huge too and I could tell he had been saving his load for his next chance to put that long "thin" perfect cock to Jean. It is so long that 2 inch thickness makes it looks thin. well, I got bold inthis situation and just started stroking him and telling what a great body and cock he had. The one hand on his balls still stoking the shaft. Then whild jacking him and fondling his balls I took my first black cock in my mouth. He was surprised how much I could swallow but it was just over half. I had not learned to deep throat yet. I had done it but not real skilled. He finally relaxed and just sat back and enjoyed it. Then he had me get on my knees and he stood up to fuck my face. This made me reall y happy and Jean interjected some encouragement here and there so I knew it was still how she wanted it. When he pushed my face as far onto his cock as he could take, I knew what was coming. I thought it would be about the same as any other cum I had tasted and load I had experienced before. But he unloaded over twice the load I had ever seen and i held it in my mouth for over 2 minutes. I had never swallowed before. Only tasted the bitter spunky white cum. But his was Delicious and a nice texture so I swallowed all that I was holing in my mouth. They were giggling. I thought about my first black cock and about my first swallowing. But that was in my mind. they were really just giggling because I had just as much load on my face and in my hair and on my chest. So his load was 4 times what i had ever seen before. As i realized this I came my self. they giggeled again and I thought she was going to turn me down for marriage due to being more gay than ever. big John did know about that. Next thing she said was "Yes, I'll marry you. you bet" Good thing John knew she was talking to me.

luv to all, MsGary

As a white male, I have been attracted to Black Men since about 11 years old. I have been working on my wife for about 12 years now slowly trying to get her interested in Black Men. She spent a lot of time rejecting the idea until recently. I stated her off by just talking about Black Men and how well built they looked. She would catch me looking at women on the internet but she didn't notice at first that if there was a guy in the pic, it would be a Black Man or two. Then we talked more about it and I would ask her if she would look at some pics with me and over time even some videos with me. This took years. Now a few months ago she had agreed to meet a Black Man if I could find a nice one for her to meet. To her surprise, I already knew a few that were clean and one of them was available to meet of which he and I had arranged things ahead of time and he also knew that I liked Black Men so I set it all up and she was surprised but agreed and did as she said she would do. I helped her get dressed for this first meeting in sexy attire, a little short jean skirt and skimpy tank top to show her nipples and high heels, and we met and talked and laughed for about an hour over drinks and we were all ready to go back to the hotel room. I videoed and they hooked up. She really enjoyed it and then I cleaned up both her and then him too. After he left, I made love with her a couple more time that night. We have all been together a few times since then. We are planning on having him over for the holidays at least one night and he will be sleeping in our bed and I will be sleeping in the other room. I will server them and wait on them and clean up afterwards, etc. She and I are having more sex than ever and she stays wet a lot now. We go out sometimes just to look at Black Men. When she is out by herself in the stores now, she smiles and speaks to every Black Man and then tells me about what happened during the day when I come home. I am inching her towards feeling comfortable around Black Men by herself and that way she can enjoy a little whenever she wants to whether I am around or not. After she has an encounter on her own, she can dress up sexy for me and tell me all about it after I get home and I will enjoy that more than you can imagine. I still get more than I ever had before with her so she has plenty to go around, a great sexual appetite lately.

Reactions: cynful
cleanup said:
Mommy of one,

After some time wife allowed me to prepare her lover. While lovingly getting him ready he came in my mouth. OMG i was so overwhelmed. Just kept going did not stop continued serving his superior black cock, balls and ass. Needless to say he was ready to continue with my wife. He know wants to fuck my ass, to reallly control me. Wow what do i do????

Clean up

Turn around and bend over. Duh!

va_MBM said:
I dont think that statement is completely true? Ive sucked been fucked and licked Black men that are confirmed Bulls..my wife may not know it???

Many women love to wear black colored clothing, surely a subconscious desire to associate with "beautiful black".

too much gray area...

This really isnt that hard.

Lets start with some simple definitions.
1. straight
2. bi-sexual
3. gay

Sound off, whats your definition for each? Personally, straight denotes that you ONLY have sexual contact with the opposite sex. Gay means you ONLY have sex with the same sex. Everything else is bi. In my mind if you consider yourself straight and you have any sexual contact with another person of the same sex then you are in denial. Listen, judge no one; if you are bi, gay, or straight it simply doesn't matter. Just treat people with the same respect you want to be treated with. I can only speak for myself. I am straight and therefore NO sexual contact occurs between me and another man. As a straight man, I see only one solution to this delimma. One on one between bm and wf, do not allow hubby to watch, join, or participate. Hell, I prefer they don't even know. LOL!

I know some would consder me an :asshole: for these point of view but so be it.

It really is that black and white... pardon the pun!

Josetta said:
Many women love to wear black colored clothing, surely a subconscious desire to associate with "beautiful black".

One of, if not the, funniest of your posts. Every time you post you come up with something to make me shake my head in wonderment.

My wife introduced me to sucking black cock, I always trying to get under her while a black man was fucking her doggy style most of the time her black companion did not mine may be in their.

blacknine4wife said:
i prefer to only have a woman's mouth on my beautiful black cock..i'm not gay..

If her husband sucks your cock, his wife becomes your property long-term. Sucking you is a cuck's way of showing you that he accepts you own his wife and he is an obedient puppet with strings you control. He is paying you a compliment by admitting that you, the Bull, are adding value to the marriage by enhancing the wife's sexual fantasies into reality.

It has nothing to do with being bi - the cuck sucks you to show you that you are in complete charge of the marriage, and whatever rules you put in place, must be obeyed by cucky.

Nothing worse that a cuckold who is bitching and complaining. When he sucks your cock, he admits he can't tell you to leave his wife alone and get lost.

Josetta said:
If her husband sucks your cock, his wife becomes your property long-term. Sucking you is a cuck's way of showing you that he accepts you own his wife and he is an obedient puppet with strings you control. He is paying you a compliment by admitting that you, the Bull, are adding value to the marriage by enhancing the wife's sexual fantasies into reality.

It has nothing to do with being bi - the cuck sucks you to show you that you are in complete charge of the marriage, and whatever rules you put in place, must be obeyed by cucky.

Nothing worse that a cuckold who is bitching and complaining. When he sucks your cock, he admits he can't tell you to leave his wife alone and get lost.
My hub isnt a cuck in the accepted meaning of the word, but he has had oral sex with other men in my company several times simply because he is bisexual and loves to suck cock. I dont have a problem with it and it usually happens when we MFM. He isnt sending a message, he is just "doing his thing".:slow:

Reactions: BILLD and BLACKBULLSTUD