• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
Interesting, Selma.

Laura_dc2 said:
I have my hubby dress like a slut and suck my black lover also.
car.jpgMoore.jpg
i can only say i wish i was your husband... i want so badly to serve a powerful blk mens . on my knees gently sucking his cock and then placing it in that warm pink enterance of my wifes womanhood.. after they have big smile on their faces, i want to be TOLD by her to clean his bbc and her filled dripping,, well streached love hole.. were in pittsburgh, please bulls,,, tell me how we can connect....

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
Yes !!

That is my preference too, Alicia. What I've found most effective is to lick and suck here while she's still on her back -- this gets the surface cum. Then I lie down and she sits on my face while the rest drains out into my mouth.

And no gagging for me!!! I couldn't be happier.

AliciaDoes said:
I prefer to sit on hubby's face after my lover cums inside me. I can tell he gags sometimes, lol.

Tell us more, Scrapple.

long time fantasy....

I have always wanted to suck a bbc.... there is just something so erotic about it for me.... just found out about cockolding and like what little I've learned so far but just not a lot of information on it or I'm just having a hard time finding it... waiting for the right time and way to bring it up to the wife and see her reaction... been trying to get her to try some interracial sex but without much success so far... she has said at one time she might try a black woman but is dead set against including a black man.... would love to see a bbc in her and being able to clean his cum from her box when they were done.... anyway, if anyone knows where I might find some good info about cockolding I would really love to learn more and be more imformed before I talk to the misses about giving it a try... thanks in advanced!!!!

Ben

So true!

mommy_of_one said:
My husband recently admitted to me that he actually likes sucking black cock!! Not bad for a man who had never sucked a dick before I made him clean my lovers cocks off. How about that...even white guys crave BBC!!!!

As a white male I would have to agree with you. I DO CRAVE BLACK COCK!! But guess what, I also crave white cock. I crave white pussy and black pussy. I love sex all the way around. I am 100% “bi”!!! I am happily married and my wife is very cool with this fact.

I think I'm going to lose my lunch...

wOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND HAVE SOME FUN LET ME KNOW i'M IN TAMPA

Have you shared your pictures with your family, I.E. kids, mother and father, aunts and uncles, lmao at having you guys share your photo's of your husband dressed up like a woman sucking black cock, at the next family gathering!

Oh yes, I love a mommy who will do things like this, keep your hubby busy sucking your lovers darlin.

why???

why the fuck does this thread keep surfacing???
so what???

I was with a couple once..all three of us were in bad. I just got finished fucking his wife and was pulling off the condum so that she could suck my dick. I was still hard and my dick was coated with my cum. I stood up by the bed, and as I leaned in some, the husband was started staring at my cock. All of a sudden, he just moved toward me and started sucking the cum off right in front of his wife. We were both surprised. I started to push him off because I'm not into a man sucking my dick. That ain't me. But damn, when he did it it just blew his wife's mind. I of course pulled back cause I wanted her do it and not him. She smiled up at me and started sucking me down her throat. Her wimp husband just fell back and watched. It was all good. But yeah, I'm not much into hubbies sucking me. That's the woman's job.

i also luv cum. Especially from a black man. It just FEELS more potent and tastes better too. I have been 100% cuck since 1997--10 yr anniv coming up
and i was prepered for it for the two years before. During that two years, my wife had found a man so endowed that she could only have him once every 2 or three weeks. AND she was incapacitated for 4 days after . As she got used to him, she also became totally faithful to him. My wife and her boss had also arranged my first date with a man (he was black ) about 12 years before all this when i was 20. We were not married til about 9 years later. i do not know why she married me when she had hung black men and rich white men asking her to marry THEM. The guy who invented one hour photo was one of them , not to brag , just so you know that was real. From age 15 until maarried, I lived and worked as a girl. even most of the time in the service. I was quite the slut most of the time. sometimes when i had a black bull keeping me in my place, i was not so slutty except when he told me to be. Let me know if you want to know more or if I am boring and inappropriate luv, G

You gals putting anything (BBQ sauce, tobasco, mustard?) on the BBC to get hubby to so eagerly eat it. I can't get mine to take a bite. He acts like I'm trying to poison him. Laura

I must also admit to being very tiny and I aslo love to suck big men. Really became addicted to BBC>

Introducing myself as a new member. I love to write erotica because it turns me on. As soon as I get a feel for what people like, I will post some of my stories.

Bill

were not into the cuck lifestyle,but i do have about 10 black lovers,ive collected these guys over the years weve been swinging,i must have met and fucked about 40 guys over a 2 year period,like i said earlier i have 10 guys that i fuck regular,and all of them are str8,but as weve played often we have all started to get freakier and now 8 of them have sucked and been sucked by my husband,2 have fucked my hubby,were both addicted to black cock now,but more importantly the guys are addicted to us,its all about connection and trust,once you get this you naturally experiment.

I agree with you... my wife has fucked at least a dozen blacks and only 4 have let me suck them. On the other side, most white guys she's had... have let me suck them... probably only 1 in 5 wouldn't.

you husband is a total fagot.

Users who are viewing this thread