• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
mine does too

mommy_of_one said:
My husband recently admitted to me that he actually likes sucking black cock!! Not bad for a man who had never sucked a dick before I made him clean my lovers cocks off. How about that...even white guys crave BBC!!!!

and probably gas suck as many as I have. Cindi

I understand that!

BiCpl4BlkM said:
It's wonderful isn't it... We both have become sluts for the young black guy we see. He makes both of us beg for his black cock. Hubby can't say anything about how much I love black cock (I made it clear to hubby that I have gone black) because he is on his knees begging like a slut. Hub and I have wonderful sex together, but when we are with our black guy, we both belong to him.

:) i love it. Cindi

Agreed!

wewantu said:
were not into the cuck lifestyle,but i do have about 10 black lovers,ive collected these guys over the years weve been swinging,i must have met and fucked about 40 guys over a 2 year period,like i said earlier i have 10 guys that i fuck regular,and all of them are str8,but as weve played often we have all started to get freakier and now 8 of them have sucked and been sucked by my husband,2 have fucked my hubby,were both addicted to black cock now,but more importantly the guys are addicted to us,its all about connection and trust,once you get this you naturally experiment.

sounds like us! cindi

Reactions: cynful
i love black cock too:)) and im only 21:D i dont care i want to be "owned" by blks:)

The posts by mom_of_one are very arousing to myself and my 36 yr old teacher wife. Hope to hear more from her and her white cuck hubby and learn from their experience. Steve (51) and Jenn (36) in Tampa FL.

cleanup said:
Mommy of one,

After some time wife allowed me to prepare her lover. While lovingly getting him ready he came in my mouth. OMG i was so overwhelmed. Just kept going did not stop continued serving his superior black cock, balls and ass. Needless to say he was ready to continue with my wife. He know wants to fuck my ass, to reallly control me. Wow what do i do????

Clean up

Once you cross that line it will change your life as then you will be totally controled by him. I enjoy seeing my husband fucked by the same men who fuck me. He needed to know what it is like to take that big black cock inside of him as I have taken it.

Reactions: cynful
I have enjoyed many a Black Cock in my day. Katie loves having me amuse her from time to time by sucking on the same Black Cocks as she.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
Mandingo rules! this sissyboi prefers wubbc (wild and uncut big black cock) day or night

My great Mistress and i, delight in both sucking her very well endowed and quite sensual black gentleman. Very sweet semen and at times "picante", we love to be decaden and quite kinky when hosting.

This in fact one in a blue moon type topic. We both love servicing largely endowed gentleman of colour. It is actually one of the most erotic acts a couple can do together.

So true. I had only had white cock before I started dating my wife. She got me on black cock and my first intercourse with a man was also with black. Her boyfriend even came on our honeymoon. We were both like two ecstatic BRIDES for HIM.
luv, msgarry

I love threads like this they are so over do here or anywhere that this subject is talked about. White males gay (like me) or Bi need to be able to talk about how we feel about black men about being their slut like white women, we need the support of others that understand as much if not more than the white women.

I am a older gay male that got into BDSM as a teenager, I was trained in the lifestyle by a black Master.

I want to be trained as a slut for BBC just like many of the women on here. These women are me heroes and I want to be like them. I am 26 years old , in shape, look good and want to serve BBC in groups and be trained to make my hole a no questions asked pussy for BBC. I am in phoenix if anyone is interested?

Attachments

• 025331.jpg
    025331.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 911
petercook123 said:
hi all, does anyone know if there is a website dedicated to white men sucking black cock?

Ditto... would also love to find out if there is/are such sites. Mature married cuckold in FL.

TpaflDom said:
Hello...if in the Tampa area?, and looking for real time?...u can contact me on Yahoo IM...Tpadomx....hope to hear back from serious only ;-)

Hello.... mature submissive white couple also in tampa area - would love to make contact with you. Email us at sportexiii@yahoo.com We are very serious.

ya think?

anna-mwf said:
maybe it's more about big penis envy

Of course it is Anna...white men love seeing their women with black men because we know they can please them like we cannot...maybe except using tongue.

Hey!! Hotwife,U are lucky to have your cuck husband sucks your lovers cocks,how many cocks has had he sucks when you made him to suck cocks.
l use to it and has experience a lot of cocks for my wife pleasure.

mommy_of_one said:
My husband recently admitted to me that he actually likes sucking black cock!! Not bad for a man who had never sucked a dick before I made him clean my lovers cocks off. How about that...even white guys crave BBC!!!!

Well, I can see by the last few post that the fantasy trash of this site has found the thread!!

Pimptoy said:
Well, I can see by the last few post that the fantasy trash of this site has found the thread!!

That may or may not be true, but the "trash" as you call them are entitled to post as they wish within reason

I was reading posts and if what you say is true why are you here? So called white trash wants to know?

Users who are viewing this thread