• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
mommy_of_one said:
My husband recently admitted to me that he actually likes sucking black cock!! Not bad for a man who had never sucked a dick before I made him clean my lovers cocks off. How about that...even white guys crave BBC!!!!

What Stright black guy is gonna let another guy suck his cock
for that matter what stright guy will let another man suck his dick

carpenter91, your post was honest and exciting, thank you.

as a couple who have been swinging for quite a while now,basically been there done it,were starting to find some of the discussions on here laughable,i would say only a tiny percentage of the guys on here actually play,so to judge other peoples fantasies or expeirences is hysterical,when we started in the lifestyle i (hubby)was as str8 as any man could be,and still am.men dont in anyway turn me on,weve swung with at least 30 different black guys,all str8,and now have 5 regular guys we call good freinds as well as lovers,we meet with them regularly out of the 5 ive sucked 4 of there cocks,not because thats what i/he wanted me to do,just because after getting to know someone that well and after some real fantastic sexual sessions,dp,dv,2 cocks in her mouth the usual stuff mmf do,it was just a kind off natural next step,and let me tell you all,we all fucking love it lol.its all about the moment sex as a funny way of making you break all the so called rules,have fun everyone we are.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
I have been attracted to black cock for several years. I have sucked several and love being submissive to them. I believe more white men than you know enjoy or would enjoy a dominant black man and his cock.

yeah some of the people here are really judgemental. some of you seem to be confused. if you were that disgusted, you wouldn't have clicked on the topic. don't go out of your way to knock other people's fantasies. it's just sex. it's not about being gay/straight/bi. so calm down!

I'm a transvestite cuck husband and my hotwife has me dressed from head to toe female for her and her lovers. Her black guys have no problem using me for their pleasure as well as my wife. we are from ohio.Straight men like their cuck hubbys femmed.

oooh that brings back some memories

blonde uk babe said:
A black bull who used me for a couple of years liked my then white bf to suck him clean, he said it was a way for my weak white bf to show his gratitude to him for keping me happy. It was such a hot sight seeing his lips smeared in cum. My bull would make me lick his asshole as bf sucked him

thank you so much for the wonderfully refreshing and liberal posts you have submitted on this site. in my experience, i have had 3 "wives" over the years who slept with black men and only one of them was confident enough to explore and articulate her feelings about the whole interracial sex-cuckold paradigm, you are superb......... speak up for the ladies :) the above reminds me of a time when upon returning from a bizness trip.........i asked my wife if she had fucked her lover while i was gone......to which she replied " go upstairs lay and on the bed face up" two minutes later she was astride my face shouting and writhing "go on suck his spunk out"...............i nearly shot me load without touching me cock :)

Enjoyable!!!!!

vb1066 said:
thank you so much for the wonderfully refreshing and liberal posts you have submitted on this site. in my experience, i have had 3 "wives" over the years who slept with black men and only one of them was confident enough to explore and articulate her feelings about the whole interracial sex-cuckold paradigm, you are superb......... speak up for the ladies :) the above reminds me of a time when upon returning from a bizness trip.........i asked my wife if she had fucked her lover while i was gone......to which she replied " go upstairs lay and on the bed face up" two minutes later she was astride my face shouting and writhing "go on suck his spunk out"...............i nearly shot me load without touching me cock :)

I really enjoyed reading this thread. These comments caused me to laugh so hard..it got hard. I have never been in such situations but this in no ways means I can't enjoy reading about the pleasure people get from being in them!!!!

Restitutor Lex Aeternae:heartbrea

The Mod Job

ndkid said:
yeah some of the people here are really judgemental. some of you seem to be confused. if you were that disgusted, you wouldn't have clicked on the topic. don't go out of your way to knock other people's fantasies. it's just sex. it's not about being gay/straight/bi. so calm down!

You sir, should be a Mod.

Norm

Intersting thread. To each, hisown enjoyment can come.
Those want to criticize should stay away.

Cuddos!!!

pussylaper said:
Intersting thread. To each, hisown enjoyment can come.
Those want to criticize should stay away.

I would like to say without much adieu. I am happy that people find themselves capable of expressing themselves in ways which give them joy. And all those that cherish them and share in their joy of expressing themselves.

Restitutor:love:

mommy_of_one said:
My husband recently admitted to me that he actually likes sucking black cock!! Not bad for a man who had never sucked a dick before I made him clean my lovers cocks off. How about that...even white guys crave BBC!!!!

youre damn right, this 57yo Denver hubby loves ot suck a long blk one occasionally.

cleanup - accept the fact thqt her black bull is in charge - don't argue, just offer your ass when you are told to "get ready" for anal sex. There can only be one boss in charge.

Freedom to Suck or Not

nudist_couple_1998 said:
youre damn right, this 57yo Denver hubby loves ot suck a long blk one occasionally.

I have never found a lady who would continue to love me and respect me in the morning. After such behavior. Thereby I have refrain from trying to ever experience such. But I guess if, there was such a Lady?

Love to all.

I have now had seven BBC for intercourse. The three since last post were all the same weekend to be sexed in to a gang here.

I also wanted to say that my wife's Blk BF came on this honeymoon. He is still my biggest ever for intercourse. And was biggest by far at that time (13 inch).
She was preg by him a couple months. They had me watch some IR movies XXX while i got dressed in honeymoon lingerie. While i sucked him and her both-they told me about the three different men's cum which was fresh in her at the this time and even fresher during the wedding. Well, let me know if you have any more questions. And everybody keep your personal accounts of events and the great pics coming.
MsGary(Bj)

Reactions: cynful and BLACKBULLSTUD
lots of us

Restitutor said:
I have never found a lady who would continue to love me and respect me in the morning. After such behavior. Thereby I have refrain from trying to ever experience such. But I guess if, there was such a Lady?

Love to all.

there are lots of us. my husband is bi and loves cock like i do

Reactions: BILLD

Users who are viewing this thread