• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
nice thread

its good for a loyal hubby to admit that he wants to suck a black cock hard and feed it into his sweet wife.

i havnt been brave enough yet-if you have..welldone!!

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
I serve my wife

My wife also loves a big black cock and having me clean her after as they make fun of my size. She has two black guys she dates as well as one white guy that she works with. The black guys know im her cuck but her wht guy thinks she cheats on me just to have his rather large cock. Life is good. roger

shemp......lol....my hubbys not gay....does not fancy men..........in a highly charged sexual situation hr sucks black and white cock,hes fucked some real stunning women,have you?i for one doubt that,but hey......who cares.

wewantu said:
shemp......lol....my hubbys not gay....does not fancy men..........in a highly charged sexual situation hr sucks black and white cock,hes fucked some real stunning women,have you?i for one doubt that,but hey......who cares.

Agree with you. It's not the "gay" thing, but the situation... The whole scene arouse both of us and make me sucks my wife's friend.

good on ya corno.....keep having fun xxxxx

Attachments

• for you 031.jpg
    for you 031.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,686
When l suck cock for my wife to fuck and then clean the cum coated cock after they had done is really turn on to me and now l am very addict to cocks and fuck pussy. l think it is my lifestye as a cuck

subhub4mf said:
My wife also loves a big black cock and having me clean her after as they make fun of my size. She has two black guys she dates as well as one white guy that she works with. The black guys know im her cuck but her wht guy thinks she cheats on me just to have his rather large cock. Life is good. roger

yeah when the black man and your wife/GF make fun of your dick size that is one of the best/worst parts of it.........one time i had 15 black men and my GF all making fun of my little white dick

I always have my black lovers cum deep in my pussy. Then afterward my hubby cleans up the dripping mess that my pussy is with his tongue.

Black Cock Is The Best Tasting. Better Than An All Day Sucker. I Love It When A Black Man Cums Down My Throat Taste Great.

would love for my wife to do that
she wont even taste my cum, so hard to let her know i want to taste another mans cum in her

perfect my esposed brazil

Any guy who sucks another man is a homosexual or bisexual plain and simple. Not saying that to bash gays. But no straight guy is going to suck a dick. Don't care what color that dick is. And you make a good point about the black guy letting him.

I love this thread.

Looking for this

debbiedoes said:
I always have my black lovers cum deep in my pussy. Then afterward my hubby cleans up the dripping mess that my pussy is with his tongue.

Where does a dwm find a lady like you :)

its a way of saying thanks

A black bull who used me for a couple of years liked my then white bf to suck him clean, he said it was a way for my weak white bf to show his gratitude to him for keping me happy. It was such a hot sight seeing his lips smeared in cum. My bull would make me lick his asshole as bf sucked him

leather hubby slut

My wife makes me suck her lovers. I am a crossdresser who loves to dress in thigh high leather boots, opera leather gloves, tight leather skirts and full make up. My wife lets me such her lovers who love seeing a hot male who's got a better ass than his wife. I love getting my wife's lover ready by blowing him and guiding him into her pussy.

The stud we met said he was straight, but let Joe suck him. When I was taking a break after cumming he scewed Joe good before getting back to me. He was not fully hard for Joe, but was extremely hard for me! His cock was a very thick 10 inches.. Hope to see him again I want him once with no Joe, no interuptions I do not like sharing.

BigCpl4blk, same situation here. I reach climax and come so hard with imagination of a black hung licks and pushes his meat into me during sex with my hubby. We always watch a black man and a white wife videos esp. with husband cleaning her off, this really turns us on and if we can find a black hung, we'll give it a try.

I sucked a Black mans cock while he was fucking my wife from behind, I slid under her to eat her while he was fucking her and she started cummin on his cock, A few seconds later he pulled it out of her to give her a little break and he slid his cock in my mouth, I didnt resist, I went ahead and sucked him and my wife didnt even know what was going on. He shoved it back in her pussy Hard and she screamed, She said your even harder and bigger, He shot his laod deep in her pussy in seconds and while she still had her ass in the air and his cock slid out I sucked him again and cleaned all his cum off his cock, He was hard again before she could have a break, She told him he was like a machine LOL. If she only knew he was loveing geeting his cock sucked by her hubby. true story

Reactions: cynful and BLACKBULLSTUD
carpenter- I know what you mean. I did something similar only the second time he climaxed he pulled out of my wife before he finished and I was able to suck him the rest of the way dry.......seems like a long time ago now....

Users who are viewing this thread