• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

• Thread startermommy_of_one
  • Start date
ledo said:
fuck all you mother fuckin white trash. im not like you i want to fuck black ass and pussy. you are the shame of the white race
If you feel this way then why are you here? White Trash? Well then you must be Black Trash.

CaraAnn said:
If you feel this way then why are you here? White Trash? Well then you must be Black Trash.

The comment you object to was made in JUNE 2006.

Hi-I posted this on TalkInterracial earlier, thought those of you here might enjoy reading it too. I feel the people who are so turned off by bisexuality (especially Male bisexuality)need to understand-it does not mean you're gay. I could never give up eating pussy, but I just became addicted to both sexes at a young age, and have never regretted it. I'm going to begin by telling how I first came to suck cock, later will tell how I veered over to BBC exclusively! Thanks!

:yumyum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, all, I am a white guy in my 50s living in Toledo, Ohio, and just wanted to jump in and start postin'. I'm fortunate, inasmuch as I've managed to indulge in nearly every fantasy I ever had, 3-ways, trannys, males, females, orgies, etc. I realized I'm Bisexual at a very early age-hell, may have been born that way for all I know. Thanks to the neighborhood ***** who lived down the street, I was seduced by an older woman, so to speak, and she took me into the nearby woods and taught me how to eat pussy. I was not quite 10 years old at the time. Loved the taste and smell of it. When I was about 12, every time I was in the bedroom of a (white)male friend of mine, the jackoff would get a hardon (most guys that young will get one thinking of a table leg, for Christ's sakes, unzip his pants and pull it out, and stick it in my face while making slurping sounds and laughing at me. He had about 7 inches, and was uncircumcised/uncut. His cock & balls had a very pungent odor, which excited me, although I didn't know why.

I don't know if he really wanted me to suck it, or if he was just screwing around, but this continued for quite some time, and he'd get closer each time. About the eighth or so time, he actually touched my lips with it, which seemed to shock him, as he started to aplogize-when I suddenly reached out, grabbed it, and took his dick in my mouth. He wasn't any more shocked than I was, believe me-I couldn't believe I'd done it myself. He said, "Goddamn, no, stop", and made a feeble attempt at pulling me off(for about 5 seconds), then said, "Oh. Man, that feels good", and grabbed my head and started pumping his cock in my mouth. I realized instantly that I enjoyed the smell and taste of a man as much as I did a woman.

He kept moaning low, and he suddenly tightened his grip on my hair and said, "Oh, fuck, are you sure you want it?" I mumbled "Um HMM" and continued to work my lips and tounge on his throbbing cockhead. He cried, "Shit, I'm going to shoot!" and proceeded to blow a hellacious load in my mouth. He came relatively fast, though, which I didn't like-total time in my mouth was only about 2 minutes. I tried to keep sucking it, but he pulled me off, making a popping sound , to which we both laughed. Neither of us knew what to say, so he just stood there a few minutes and finally said "Thanks, that really felt good." I told him. "I'll suck it anytime you want."

We started spending even more time staying overnight at each other's houses after that, once we were sure our parents were asleep, he'd throw back the cobers and usually laugh and say "Get your jaws ready, sweetie" or something like that. I noticed he was getting rougher and more insulting/domineering each time-which I liked. Eventually, I talked him into sucking my cock, and, oddly, he swallowed my load on his first time, just as I had. After that, it was usually said by one of us, "I'll blow you if you blow me." Sort of a game, I guess. We sucked each other off for several years, until he finally got a girl friend at 15, and started getting sex from her. He never let me touch his cock after that. I found out later in life that this is a common occurrence-many young males going through puberty lose their virginity dumping their semen in a male friend's mouth-only to turn their backs on male-to-male sexual activity once they become involved with women. My obvious guess is that's because they will take whatever sex is available to empty their balls, but they will deny it ever happened later in life. Probably more true of whites than blacks, but again just a hunch. Many black women are giving up head or sex at earlier ages than whites, at least that used to be the case when I was young.

Well, anyway-I had a problem. I'd started to have sex with girls, too-BUT-I still missed the taste of a big juicy prick, and wanted it again. I was staying at another friend's house one weekend-he came back to the bedroom after a shower-and I'd never seen him nude-when he took the towel off, he had a massive 8" hardon, which almost smacked me in the face. I said "Jesus Christ, Bill!" and couldn't stand it-he was still standing in front of me, and I was sitting on the edgeof the bed.

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD
Sorry to split that up, but I was afraid I might accidently erase it. Anyway-I grabbed his cock and shoved it down my throat, while at the same time grabbing his buttocks so he couldn't get away. Now HE actually DID try to stop me, and got pretty rough for a few minutes-until he got ready to empty his big balls. They were big, too, as he supplied me with the biggest wad of sperm of ANY white guy I've ever sucked. In future trysts, I had to talk him into it, but that grew lewss and less necessary, until finally he'd just drop his pants when I told him. I continued to service his huge fat cock all through high school, then through our adulthoods. We were both married with kids, and I was still sucking him off at least several times a month. One of the hottest things I've ever done came later, involving my wife and I visiting them. I'll tell you about that later, and then next will come the tale of how I became addicted to black cock only.

Reactions: cynful and BLACKBULLSTUD
I've been wondering about introducing my Hubby to orally pleasing a Lover of mine lately. I think it would be HOT to see, especially if it was right after my Lover came in me or we both were pleasuring him orally together. Hubby callaims to be ambivlant about it but he gets HARD as a rock when I tease him about doing this and cums QUICK. How many of the guys in here actually participate in this? Do you "feel" you are now gay or bi as a result? Has Hubby doing this negatively effected your (the wives or sig others) opinions of them? I THINK it would be hot to train Hubby this way, even to dress him up in panties and/or nylons maybe even a bra too while he serviced us.....but then I worry about losing respect for him as a man too later when the excitement is over and "normal" reigns. Ladies thoughts would be VERY welcome.

JMNBABE

I used to fuck my first wife quite a bit while we took turns munching on a big juicy cock. Loved every minute of it, and so did she, but that's just one relationship, and I can't see things from the woman's perspective.

My hubby and I have great sex. However we do like to have a black man join us whenever we can find one. Of the 12 black men we have been with only 2 of them have allowed hubby to suck them. It's the most erotic thing to watch. Hubby will suck my cum off the black cock then clean my "cum catcher." It's the BEST sex for all of us!

mhall said:
That may or may not be true, but the "trash" as you call them are entitled to post as they wish within reason

You stupid asshole I never said they could not say what they wanted I said they fucked up the thread with their bullshit stupid fuck this was ppl talking about real life not your cuckold bullshit come the fuck out of the closet asshole and admit you are bi and stop hidding behind your wife to get some dick.

My comment was merely concerning you calling someone "Trash", as I am just about to warn you for calling me a "stupid asshole"

If you can't post with adult respect, please don't post at all. You are in the Cuckold section, and in here at least, I am in control and while that is the case, no one is taking your childish rantings

Your ignorance of the cuckold lifestyle is astounding

We have been swinging for almost 8 years when we got into the cuck lifestyle......After almost every time weve partied hubby would clean me and if I wasent sore from the evenings activity, he would enjoy "seconds" . At our very first mfm I was going down on the man when hub jumped right in and we shared doing oral on him untill our lover came, the both of us sharing the prize. I found it so very exciting and have seen him doing oral on the male partners of the couples weve partied with several times, it being part of our routine with other cpls when we are sure they both are comfortable with it also.... We still swing, but now also enjoy the cucking lifestyle, however he does not accompany me on dates..his duty to remain home and wait up for me and to clean me..I enjoy watching him suck cock to completion or to get the guy ready for me, and my love for hubby hasent lessened. I guess that makes him Bi, but that is just a name, as he also satisfies me and the women partners of the cpls we swing with also. I really question the mindset of some of the men in here who would enjoy seeing 2 women make love, but think 2 men having fun also is such a crime against nature.:flash:

Susan, your post was excellent

My cuckold loves BBC also

He was the "property" of a BBC as a youth serving him all thru High school, from 12-17. He now, in our open relationship craves to worchip the superior BBC, and I insist he drink all the BBC cumm I can find him as it is the elixer of life and he knows it. We are in Central Illinois and if there are any BBC's out there that would like to feed him, please drop us a note.

Mistress Jacqueline

I Always Got Up Close To My Wife And Her Black Lover When She Was Sucking Him Off. I Was Mezermised By His Long, Thick And Shiney Black Shaft. Once When She Was Sucking His Cock I Let Out A Loud Growl. She Seen The Expression Of Lust On My Face And Knew I Wanted To Suck His Cock Also. She Told Me To Suck His Cock, Which I Did And After He Came In My Mouth, I Was Hooked. Now We Are Both Happy To Be His Submissive Sex Sluts.

SJDODF said:
I Always Got Up Close To My Wife And Her Black Lover When She Was Sucking Him Off. I Was Mezermised By His Long, Thick And Shiney Black Shaft. Once When She Was Sucking His Cock I Let Out A Loud Growl. She Seen The Expression Of Lust On My Face And Knew I Wanted To Suck His Cock Also. She Told Me To Suck His Cock, Which I Did And After He Came In My Mouth, I Was Hooked. Now We Are Both Happy To Be His Submissive Sex Sluts.

THATS HOT!!![/B

i love bbc in my mouth i need a hot wht woman to share it with texas here

Sucking BBC is great but there is a time when their cock really OWNS you
The cock that haas ass fucked you--OWNS you

me

I am a white male cuckold who lost his pretty wife to a big black man. I will be in Los Angeles all of June and would love to kneel and suck on a BBC. Let me know who wants to be drained.

I Am Looking For A Woman Or Couple In The Chicago Area That Would Give Me The Honor Of Sharing A Nice Black Cock With Them. My Goal Is To Lick Every Drop Of Black Cum From Her Body.please Help

Hi! Piwife

Good for you to have your hubby sucks your lovers cock,please tell me how you manage to made him sucks cocks so that l will tell my wife to do this for me

QUOTE=pAwife;98589]My BBC fantasy alwasy includes hubby licking and sucking my lovers cock while we kiss, in prpearation for my lover fucking my white pussy. And it always includes hubby cleaning my pussy and lovers cock after he dumps his load in me.[/QUOTE]

Hi! Piwife

Good for you to have your hubby sucks your lovers cock,please tell me how you manage to made him sucks cocks so that l will tell my wife to do this for me

QUOTE=pAwife;98589]My BBC fantasy alwasy includes hubby licking and sucking my lovers cock while we kiss, in prpearation for my lover fucking my white pussy. And it always includes hubby cleaning my pussy and lovers cock after he dumps his load in me.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread