• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hubby admitted he likes blk cock

I may like looking at my wife's lover's dick when it's in close proximity to her, but I've never volunteered to touch his johnson, or been asked, in nearly five years. It took four years to really take hold, so to speak, but we haven't been a run-of-the-mill threesome for six months. It's been that long since I had sex with her, and their activity has more than tripled in that time. They're also 'out' locally at the fort myers 'alternative' club. My rules have been expanded, privileges largely abolished. It's all good ... I only wonder what took them so long.

In L.A

I am a cuck and will be in L.A from September 17th. to October 15. Would love to kneel and suck on a BBC and drain you if you're interested. You can look at sexy pics of my wife wile I service you. All you big men let me know.

Happy husband.........."I only wonder why it took them so long?"

This is exactly the reason why a wannabe cuckold should talk openly and frequently to his wife from day one, so she knows why (and how much) he craves for her to take lovers ASAP - and of course she is getting valuable feed-back about how much he is fantasizing (and enjoying) the fact that she is having a wonderful time with her Bulls.

If a wife knows her marriage is 100% secure, and her husband is very determined that she can have lovers of her choice, then she can "go for it" and set aside the old self-limiting beliefs that made her too scared to pamper her primal urges.

My husband recently admitted to me that he actually likes sucking black cock!! Not bad for a man who had never sucked a dick before I made him clean my lovers cocks off. How about that...even white guys crave BBC!!!!

I didn't think I want to till it was ddep in my sissy mouth..

I love the contrast in skin color as I am mounted by my black stud.
They seem to love my ass, as I have a great ass to enjoy I am told.
Most don't last long in it, which is fine..sex is about pleasure..and if it lasts one second or one hour..all good...pleasing your partner is what it is about..
And a good load is a terrible thing to waste...so swallow it all..

I have my hubby dress like a slut and suck my black lover also.
car.jpgMoore.jpg

Laura, congratulations girl! It's inspiring to see someone who reached that level of control over her wimpy hub! Black Cock up, white men go down! Thanks! :clap:

yes Laura, Congrats. I am a white hub who is into black MEN.
My wife got me into dressing and then into cock and then into Black Cock.

People are becoming aware that All white males are in AWE of Blk Men. And are fascinated/obsessed with Black Cock. Just listen to the conversation about sports, and work, and now politics. regards bunsup
luv 2 All, MsGary

I have gotten hubby into sucking also. My boyfriend has hubby clean me and then I get up and stand hugging my boyfirend while hub lays on the edge of the bed and takes as much cock in his mouth to clean him. I like it when he makes me feed hubby his cock. I love rubbing it all over his face. Now thats hot to me.

OK my question to you wifes and ladies are how do you know that through the week or when ever your hubby isnt at some gloryhole blowing other men with out your knowledge. I mean if he will do this with all your boyfriends why would he not do it on his own for his own desire with out you and not telling you do you have that kind of control over him or do you not care if he blows any man.

Good for you I have no problem whatever he white husband cleaning up their wife's boyfriend especially if he is black.

OK my question to you wifes and ladies are how do you know that through the week or when ever your hubby isnt at some gloryhole blowing other men with out your knowledge. I mean if he will do this with all your boyfriends why would he not do it on his own for his own desire with out you and not telling you do you have that kind of control over him or do you not care if he blows any man.

Hi Muleman. It's difficult to explain, especially as what the poster describes is not my thing, but being a submissive cuck does not automatically mean that he is also gay.

I would guess that he would not get the same "kick" from a gloryhole as he is from the humiliation but it depends where he is getting the kick from. You are right in assuming plenty of submissive guys can be found at glory holes across the world, but its a different kind of kink.

The only way I can try and equate it is: = Because a woman screws one man with her husbands knowledge, how do you know she is not screwing every man without his knowledge? - The answer could well be "because she doesn't want to".

In my years of talking to people in this lifestyle I dont think it is uncommon for the husband to suck the lovers cock/serve in some manner. I say to each their own but it is definitely far more common than I would have guessed and it isnt all sissies doing it.

wanting more

I'm not into sissy or so but do I love to clean up and I have a strong urge to suck my wife's lovers - they don't let me though :(

Mommy of one,

After some time wife allowed me to prepare her lover. While lovingly getting him ready he came in my mouth. OMG i was so overwhelmed. Just kept going did not stop continued serving his superior black cock, balls and ass. Needless to say he was ready to continue with my wife. He know wants to fuck my ass, to reallly control me. Wow what do i do????

Clean up

Let him do it! you will love it, I do!

One of my ex girlfriends asked if she could watch while I sucked one of her Black boyfriends. I went ahead and went thru with it one night and really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Now I suck Black cock on a regular basis. I still love sex with females, but when I get a BBC in my mouth, my little white dick gets hard as a rock. Some of the best sex I've ever had in my life has been masturbating while I suck a big beautiful Black dick.

About a 2 hour drive from where I live there is an adult bookstore with a few gloryholes. There are a lot of married Black men who aren't getting taken care of at home who frequent the arcade. All most of them want is to stick their cock thru the gloryhole and get it drained. It's quick and easy for them and I get to feast on those big beautiful Black dicks and suck the loads right out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back