My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
Nice updates!

Reactions: communalspooning
Looks like she likes it doggy style. Maybe it’s time to collar her and put her on leash. Then you can whip her ass and pussy with the leash, order her to suck your fingers like the cocks of her lovers and put them in her pussy and ass

• Love
Reactions: communalspooning, Socalcuc and Lovasianladies
Damn she's sexy

Reactions: communalspooning and Lovasianladies
Lovasianladies said:
That is just natural beauty
Imagining how tight she is

Attachments

• IMG_7230.MOV
    52.2 MB
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, communalspooning and Lovasianladies
Housewifesmasher said:
Imagining how tight she is
Anymore I wanna cum again and send the vid

communalspooning said:
Pulled down her pants and saw these panties. Whenever she wears these, I know what it means. I know what she's asking for. She wants her ass eaten.

srrrrs.jpg
I'd gladly eat her ass and pussy, anytime she wanted & for as long as she wanted!

• Love
communalspooning said:
Pulled down her pants and saw these panties. Whenever she wears these, I know what it means. I know what she's asking for. She wants her ass eaten.

srrrrs.jpg
I will eat that ass and cunt till she kicks me out of the house

Reactions: hikawade and communalspooning
She's seen her bull a couple of times now. Looks to be on going this summer. And even though it still hurts, she says she's starting to really enjoy his size. She joked "I might become a size queen".

Still no pics yet since they're too into each other doing their thing but hopefully next time. And I'm meeting him soon as well for the cuck conversation. We're been busy but should be more free in July to set this up. Can't wait. I'll try to sneak a photo or video then, for sure ;)

In the mean time, you can bet I've been punishing the dirty slut every time she comes back. I fucked her in the same lingerie she recently wore for him.

Greenstring01.png Greenstring02.png Greenstring03.png Greenstring04.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, lknforfun, Socalcuc and 8 others
Voyeur75007 said:
Looks like she likes it doggy style. Maybe it’s time to collar her and put her on leash. Then you can whip her ass and pussy with the leash, order her to suck your fingers like the cocks of her lovers and put them in her pussy and ass

Have you not seen these yet? :)

Attachments

• LN01.mov
    14.5 MB
  • LN02.mov
    30.4 MB
  • LN03.mov
    17.7 MB
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Dark_Hung, TellHerHowHotSheIs and 6 others
W
communalspooning said:
She's seen her bull a couple of times now. Looks to be on going this summer. And even though it still hurts, she says she's starting to really enjoy his size. She joked "I might become a size queen".

Still no pics yet since they're too into each other doing their thing but hopefully next time. And I'm meeting him soon as well for the cuck conversation. We're been busy but should be more free in July to set this up. Can't wait. I'll try to sneak a photo or video then, for sure ;)

In the mean time, you can bet I've been punishing the dirty slut every time she comes back. I fucked her in the same lingerie she recently wore for him.

Greenstring01.png Greenstring02.png Greenstring03.png Greenstring04.png
Well done to you in your actual and planned actions.
One question. When you're fucking your cum gushing wife, still hot, wet and stretched out vag from her
Big Cocked Bull, does she ever complain that your tool isn't touching the sides of her vag or slamming into her cervix?

Last edited:
communalspooning said:

srrrrs.jpg
Vanilla

Reactions: lknforfun and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
Really the hottest thing i can imagine

communalspooning said:
Mate I follow your all topics from begining. I can say from so many couple meet expriences, you just virtual, try to tease us with you fantasy like real happened. But we know for sure that your wife did not meet anyone yet for sex. Otherwise you would manage to get some pics, text messages between bull and your wife.We knew all you will come up with excuses to disadmit, but this is%100 your situation, you just like to tease us until you manage to make it real.Any we following and time will proof if Im wrong;)

Londonbull said:
Mate I follow your all topics from begining. I can say from so many couple meet expriences, you just virtual, try to tease us with you fantasy like real happened. But we know for sure that your wife did not meet anyone yet for sex. Otherwise you would manage to get some pics, text messages between bull and your wife.We knew all you will come up with excuses to disadmit, but this is%100 your situation, you just like to tease us until you manage to make it real.Any we following and time will proof if Im wrong;)
Even if true it is still a great story with hot pictures and videos. I like their kinky games

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
They made me jerk! Please show us how you like to play with her tits!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and communalspooning
Londonbull said:

You can believe whatever you want, mate. I can't control what you want to believe or not.

• Love
Reactions: Aleksandrman and Lovasianladies
MajorHorner said:
W

Well done to you in your actual and planned actions.
One question. When you're fucking your cum gushing wife, still hot, wet and stretched out min from her
Big Cocked Bull, does she ever complain that your tool isn't touching the sides of her vag or slamming into her cervix?

No, she is still really tight regardless. I think it'll take more time before she's actually stretched out by him.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
eriknb said:
Even if true it is still a great story with hot pictures and videos. I like their kinky games

My stories are true. She's been with 3 men before. Her current bull is a friend she knows and they're not comfortable just sharing what are private scenarios. I have no need to prove anything to him nor do I need any one single person to believe me. My question is, if someone is so convinced this is all fake, why keep following the thread?

I'll continue sharing what I have and what I can. My wife and I are having a great time. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: billloud, TellHerHowHotSheIs, Capt. Ron and 3 others
MajorHorner said:

As in not kinky enough for you? Not sure what this means.

• Haha
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies