• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
MajorHorner said:
Never mind about “kinky”, it’s not even sexy for a site such as this.

Luckily for you there are other threads. Enjoy them! ✌️

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
A recent night. Lady in pink.

Pinkstring01.png Pinkstring02.png Pinkstring03.png Pinkstring04.png

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, cocksterlover, lknforfun and 14 others
Reactions: communalspooning
A ton of you have been requesting blowjob videos. I'm not allowed to share them but wifey said this one is okay, a gentle leash training session BJ.

It has to be short, but PM me for a slightly longer clip.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Marth, ThiccBrownBull, cocksterlover and 8 others
communalspooning said:
Luckily for you there are other threads. Enjoy them! ✌️
1688390032997.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, cocksterlover, Richduckie and 3 others
Your wife so beautiful. My wife is Korean too. I bet your wife has beautiful eyes and smile, I do tributes I have a request . Any chance you could ask your wife if she would let you jerk over her neck ? Rub your cock over her neck side n front love to tribute the vids for you . I have neck fetish

Reactions: MajorHorner and communalspooning
Londonbull said:
Could you make more boring video? Blowjob where NOTHING visible. We all know very clearly that you made a GOOD ALMOST BELIEVEABLE fantasy story about your wife having BULL, but your following shares getting more bored mate. Try to be more creative about your videos. If you are shame to show your small CUCK penis while blowjob, while you even post this not even 10 second rubish?? Make the tread more hotter and shoot better videos for us, instead of getting boring
Agree

Reactions: Eiljah and Cagedfordoms
Asiancuties said:
Your wife so beautiful. My wife is Korean too. I bet your wife has beautiful eyes and smile, I do tributes I have a request . Any chance you could ask your wife if she would let you jerk over her neck ? Rub your cock over her neck side n front love to tribute the vids for you . I have neck fetish
I’ll shoot my load on her neck - inside = down her throat. OK?

Reactions: Eiljah
communalspooning said:
She's seen her bull a couple of times now. Looks to be on going this summer. And even though it still hurts, she says she's starting to really enjoy his size. She joked "I might become a size queen".

Still no pics yet since they're too into each other doing their thing but hopefully next time. And I'm meeting him soon as well for the cuck conversation. We're been busy but should be more free in July to set this up. Can't wait. I'll try to sneak a photo or video then, for sure ;)

In the mean time, you can bet I've been punishing the dirty slut every time she comes back. I fucked her in the same lingerie she recently wore for him.

Greenstring01.png Greenstring02.png Greenstring03.png Greenstring04.png
I see nothing wrong with this update ;)

• Love
Reactions: communalspooning and Lovasianladies
Some recent captions

InShot_20230706_000152033.jpg user314008_9bdec6f65a94.jpg user314008_a6343c157ec4.jpg user314008_4ffa17846057.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, love2watchAsians, chisut and 3 others
Haven't shared a vid in a while. This is me stretching her out before she sees her bull later this week :)

Attachments

• bef1.mov
    21.6 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Marth, cocksterlover, Aleksandrman and 6 others
communalspooning said:
Haven't shared a vid in a while. This is me stretching her out before she sees her bull later this week :)
Sounds like she’s enjoying getting fucked by you. Or is she only putting it on to please you until she can really be satisfied by her bull?

She finally sent me a photo with her bull.

unnamedone.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ThiccBrownBull, cocksterlover, Aleksandrman and 5 others
This is me punishing the slut immediately after she comes home from her bull. PM me if you want to see the vid :)

BLLimm.png

• Love
Reactions: ThiccBrownBull, cocksterlover, love2watchAsians and 6 others
communalspooning said:
My 27 year old Korean slut wife. Timid and shy on outside, total slut inside. Please enjoy...

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. It jiggles just the right amount when it's bent over like this.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste.

toytime1.jpg toytime2.jpg toytime3.jpg toytime4.jpg toytim5.jpg
Hi. Experienced bull who is happy to bring you along step-by-step.

Message me thepeternile@gmail.com

Reactions: communalspooning
Obedient, quiet, and knows exactly what position I want her to get into...

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, lknforfun, Cagedfordoms and 3 others
Slut wore this slit dress all day long to tease me. Video is me finally getting to go nuts on her.

offnt_1.jpeg offnt_2.jpeg offnt_3.jpeg offnt_4.jpeg

Attachments

• OFF5.mov
    20.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Eiljah, Paulag, lknforfun and 7 others
When you're trying to be on the computer and she comes over to you like this and sits on you. Only one thing a man can do.

pute1.png pute2.png pute3.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aleksandrman, StetsonPersuasion, eriknb and 4 others
When we do laps at the pool, you can imagine the eyes on her. Old men, young men, women... everybody is staring. Too bad no cams are allowed in the pool area; she looks amazing when she first gets out of the pool, glistening and dripping wet all over, and her suit is all wedged into her ass from the swim.

The slut knows exactly what she's doing.

SP1.png SP2.png SP3.png

• Love
Reactions: ThiccBrownBull, Aleksandrman, Paulag and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread