• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My PR wife fucked by black cock

• Thread starterpoinciana cuck
  • Start date
VERY Nice would most definitely FILL her...She looks VERY Breedable!

She just left for another night with her bull. This time there was a little twist. When I got home from work she told me that she was going to see Devin tonight. Obviously I didn't fight it at all. She told me to come to the bedroom with her and when we got there she stripped and told me to do the same.

My cock was throbbing and she bent over the bed and spread her asscheecks and told me to slide my hard cocok into her pussy. Of course i took it thinking I was the luckiest man alive to be in her then. After a few strokes she looks back at me with those green eyes and says, "I was thinking about having Devin's baby." i was in shock but my cock go harder......

I asked if she was serious and she said that she was then I asked he is she was sure and she moaned that she definitely was..

She told me to let her turn over and she spread her thighs slowly and said,

"Everytime you look at me you will know another man not only fucked your wife but made her pregnant. This of how turned on you will be watching his child growing in my stomach. Every time I let you fuck me you will know that another man has given me a child and has kept you from doing it....."

I shot all over her legs while she laughed at me...............

Wow these pics are fantastic! Thanks for uploading them. I hope to see more!

Today was over the top. We took our family and some family friends to a local water park. After some fun she asked our friends to watch out children while we rode a ride or two. We walked to the other end of the park when she told me that she had to use the restroom. As we walked up to them, I noticed her bull sitting there waiting.....I couldn't believe it. There are mens, womens and family restrooms....she smiled at me and went into the family restroom.....he said to me, "Wait here" and followed her in. i waited about tem minutes when she stuck her head out and told me to come in. one lady looked at me in a funny way but otherwise no one noticed. i wen t in and locked the door while he bent her over the sink.....i watche her take his thick black cock from the back while she told me how good he felt.....After a few more minutes he looked at me and said, "Are you hungry?" she half moaned and half giggled while he tensed up and shot a huge load of his hot black nuts into my wifes pussy. He pulled out and she quickly turned round and spread her thighs and squatted over me. They both laughed while they watched his cum drip into my waiting mouth.......

Wow! She is do HOT! I hope she is going to go through with having Devin's baby.

More of her

See how she lets him in her asshole when she is on her period?

yes bareback :)

Wow man I would love to use her sometimes and drop a load in her I live up in Orlando.

safa21 said:
Wow man I would love to use her sometimes and drop a load in her I live up in Orlando.

get at us at shadw68@gmail.com she willing to spread for any black

Luv to give her a long hard ride..

She is very sexy!!! show us some more pics!!

Well she and Devin had some problems and they broke up. She is breaking in a New bull who is ten years younger but with a bigger, fatter cock.......Wish us luck and I will keep you all updated

poinciana cuck said:
Today was over the top. We took our family and some family friends to a local water park. After some fun she asked our friends to watch out children while we rode a ride or two. We walked to the other end of the park when she told me that she had to use the restroom. As we walked up to them, I noticed her bull sitting there waiting.....I couldn't believe it. There are mens, womens and family restrooms....she smiled at me and went into the family restroom.....he said to me, "Wait here" and followed her in. i waited about tem minutes when she stuck her head out and told me to come in. one lady looked at me in a funny way but otherwise no one noticed. i wen t in and locked the door while he bent her over the sink.....i watche her take his thick black cock from the back while she told me how good he felt.....After a few more minutes he looked at me and said, "Are you hungry?" she half moaned and half giggled while he tensed up and shot a huge load of his hot black nuts into my wifes pussy. He pulled out and she quickly turned round and spread her thighs and squatted over me. They both laughed while they watched his cum drip into my waiting mouth.......
That is fucking hot.

Well here is the update! Even though she and Devin broke up she is pregnant with his child! I believe congratulations are in order!

do you have pics of the new bulls cock? i would really like to check it out
poinciana cuck said:
Well she and Devin had some problems and they broke up. She is breaking in a New bull who is ten years younger but with a bigger, fatter cock.......Wish us luck and I will keep you all updated

are you sure it's his? and not the new ones?
poinciana cuck said:
Well here is the update! Even though she and Devin broke up she is pregnant with his child! I believe congratulations are in order!

I would fuck her. First get a nice face fuck than spread her and fuck her deep and hard. Finally, give her a big load deep in her cunt. Yup, that would be nice.

your wife is really hot and she appears to be really having a great time. I like to have a great time too. Very hot and compelling.

OH Love to have some of that black seed deep in me