• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
no way; she's hot ........... like a fire cracker (outside)
but she's a fuckslut, a nasty bitch (inside)
only 4 her fun

would love to pump my cum in her..

Stoned_rabbit said:
would love to pump my cum in her..

That's what her bf maybe doing to her right now. She messaged me again and said she's going to do it again this morning with him. That sexy body you see in the pics is going to feel loose later.

She said that she came 3 times this morning alone. After I met with her I gave her a 4th. This was me last night being turned on to their lovemaking.

8454278669_292e960e6b.jpg

WABillyBob said:
I hope she is pregnant by him.

There is the possibility. I don't think it's high but you never know. She's had with him a lot over the past few days. They usually have sex without a condom so there's a possibility that he still has residual semen that gets pushed out the next time he penetrates her. When I had sex with her the other night, I came inside her.

lola-lieb said:
maybe a battle of the semen ;)

Could be a battle. Though she had a lot more sex with her bf than with me this past week.

ngl said:
She said that she came 3 times this morning alone. After I met with her I gave her a 4th. This was me last night being turned on to their lovemaking.

you have a massive cock...! How big is it, if I may ask?

If you wife is to busy with her lover I'd love to deep throat that cock of yours.

BlaqueWifeWhiteCuck said:
you have a massive cock...! How big is it, if I may ask?

I'll say that I wish it was larger but am happy with it. My wife says she is happy with it and likes the thickness of it. I know she has had longer and thicker than me but in general she says I satisfy her. Here's another pic that may put it in better perspective.

8456862944_067c3f4260.jpg

8456863474_0c6718c19e.jpg

This was a picture my wife sent me. Her boyfriend was inside her when she took that.

8455229602_8cb508e44b.jpg

ngl said:

I'd like to suck your cock.

cuckold14all said:
I'd like to suck your cock.

Thanks... My wife really knows how to suck my cock. She sucked her bf's cock a few times this week too.

This was her this morning getting dressed after sex.

8456173771_5e23b4a102.jpg

My Filipina wife love that beautiful upward curve cock. I wish I could see it sliding in her pretty pussy

WABillyBob said:
If you wife is to busy with her lover I'd love to deep throat that cock of yours.

I actually considered myself on the smaller side of average. Although my wife said she loves it. Thanks for the comments.

ngl said:

I think I like this cock more then the asian wife lol

Are you ok with another man sucking you off? You have a beautiful cock.

when she has sex with him does she keep her wedding ring on? Ever play with the idea of having her take it off and wear a ring he gets her as if she gives herself fully to him when they're together?

she's one of the top hottest girls i've seen. would love to see more of her in lingerie or even getting penetrated.

cuckold14all said:
Are you ok with another man sucking you off? You have a beautiful cock.

I'm not bi so I've never thought about having another man suck me off.

Users who are viewing this thread