My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

wow!!!
What a woman you have

Thanks, I am very lucky...

It is such a turn on to discuss the dozens (and dozens) of men who have trust their cocks and cum inside of my sweetheart's warm and inviting pussy. She admitted to being very easy in her 20s and 30s, and would sleep with any man who showed an interest. We talked about why, and that really hasn't changed at all. She loves to be the center of attention. She loves to be the most desired in any room at any time. She loves driving men wild, and driving women up a wall. In those years, she loved taking another woman's boyfriend or husband away, starting with his eyes and thoughts, and ending with his uncovered penis inside of her. Co-workers, neighbors, ex-classmates and so many more... all wanting, and getting, their chance with the beautiful hazel eyed blonde that they either knew for minutes or for a lifetime.

OMFG!!! :yumyum:

There are nice asses and pussies, then there are NICE asses and pussies, and she has them on a whole 'nother level!
I don't know that I've seen a better pic of her; I certainly haven't seen a HOTTER one!!
And to think of all the pleasure she has delivered with them....my head is swimming.
I hope you worship that pussy every chance you get, brother!

I love the tight body your girl has. I'm also a sucker for those tan lines on. Her perky tits

I suppose you wouldn't mind while I sucked on them while you helped gently lower her gstring and prepare her pussy for my thick cock mhmm

Hehe, how does that sound?

I'd love to see more and chat! PM me

That is how she's had it her entire life, except for six months about four years ago... I love diving into her.

A very happy new year to all... here's to a wonderful 2014... may every wish come true.

Can you post a picture of her playing with her ass.

I will try to find something Marvin... in the meantime, here are a few of her playing with her lovely nipples.

play1 - Copy.jpg play2 - Copy.jpg play3 - Copy.jpg play4 - Copy.jpg play5 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp and LoveDaAm
Mmmmmmmm! Tasty!

Love her...

shower4 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp
Built for sex...

full-shower20 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, semjsp, LoveDaAm and 1 other person
Uncle you got to make some space in your pm box I can't reply to you it says it's full

Thanks for the comments. More tan lines...

chest8 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: LoveDaAm
In the shower again, cleaning up for her favorite bull...

1-shower - Copy.jpg 2-shower - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, semjsp, LoveDaAm and 1 other person
As mentioned before, we are looking to buy a new bikini for the summer. We wrote down our priorities.

Mine: sexy and revealing, higher cut across her ass (showing min 50%), hot tan lines
Hers: flattering, comfortable, cute

I clarified the word cute, and we ended up in agreement that this meant small. The first pic is from last year - a sexy string bikini that generated a lot of attention for her. The second is from a few years ago - wrap style, hot lines, lots of oops moments at the ocean.

We bought a string type recently (shown in the Party Wives Hot Tub thread) but we're not sure that this is the best one for her. We're looking to be very active this summer.

Ideas? Comments?

tan1 - Copy.jpg tan2 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp, LoveDaAm and GaryCaste
With winter drawing to a close, my GF will be wearing her sun dresses, skin-tight stretch pants, fitted skirts and minis, shorts, and so on again soon. Love it when she shows off. That said, she has been disappointed with her underwear lately, complaining of panty lines. She wore leggings all winter but kept covered with longer tops and is afraid that her more revealing clothes won't look good this summer.

I casually asked her to try on one of the thongs I got for her a couple of years ago. She said no way to the dental floss. I said again, just try? Finally she gave in.

Well, within five seconds a huge smile came across her face. She slipped them on, and immediately lit up. The matching bra came out, and my God she looked incredible. The black string disappeared up her beautiful ass, and the sides fit just right on her hips and above her round cheeks. Quite a sight.

The front, however, had a lot of long hair coming out of the sides, about an inch wide both left and right. So, she definitely wants me to shave her, but can't decide how much. She wasn't so happy being completely bare a few years ago, but is thinking it over. I suggested that she go way in on the sides, maybe leaving two inches or so, and shorten the length. I told her that we can always take the rest off later.

Any suggestions? I will definitely document whatever we decide to do.

triangle, my ex was a girl who used to wax it all off, but then we decided to grow in a little triangle and trim the rest. It was so cute