• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

If she will go for it, I'd hope you could shave her lips smooth, and leave a little patch of hair on top. You can 'style' the patch any way she would prefer, and leave it as long or short as she likes. A closely trimmed triangle shape, as mentioned above, is an excellent idea!
If she absolutely must have some hair on her lips, I'd hope you could trim it as short as possible, leaving it puppy fur-soft. And no hair in the creases of her legs; just on pussy lips and top only!

Getting ready to shave...

front - Copy.jpg front-2 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, semjsp and LoveDaAm
can't wait to see Clem.

Any guesses of what she asked for?

Why did she get rid of that beautiful bush

Relax NYC... she kept a majority of her bush, we just brought it in a bit and shortened the length. Will get some pics up asap.

In the meantime, here are a couple of us during my last release...

suckingthecuck1 - Copy.jpg suckingthecuck2 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp, LoveDaAm and finebull
Your girl really is super hot! In all ways... very aware of her own sexuality and looks!
I'm still in the progress of checking out all pics of her you posted here on this forum... but what I've seen so far looks really hot and sexy!
Bush or no bush... don't know what I prefer to see on her, both look hot and sexy. Hmmmmm...

Thank you, Teeyes... always appreciate your comments.

Happy Mother's Day to all of the sexy MILFs out there. You inspire us all in many ways...

unclem said:
Relax NYC... she kept a majority of her bush, we just brought it in a bit and shortened the length. Will get some pics up asap.

In the meantime, here are a couple of us during my last release...

She seems to suck it really really good! HOT!!!

Reactions: unclem
Checking out her tan...

attachment.php

Looking very pretty in pink...

pink - Copy.jpg

Reactions: semjsp, LoveDaAm and finebull
Any new photos to post?

Pink from the rear...

pink-back - Copy.jpg

Reactions: LoveDaAm
dude so fucking sexy i would love to get my hands on her

In the shower again, looking sexy...
She wonders if her tummy is getting big. I say she's perfect.

sweet - Copy.jpg

Reactions: LoveDaAm
her tummy is perfect. the only thing i would change is the fact that she is not sitting on my cock right now

unclem said:
Checking out her tan...

attachment.php

Oh wowwww... just looking at her tits gets me really hard! you are one lucky guy!!!

No big tummy at all.. she looks really fucking hot!!!

We send unedited pics to him, he sends tributes to us.
Planning a get together this summer.

pm me an unedited pic ill send a tribute back

Users who are viewing this thread