• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

Oh lovely love the thatch of cunny hair!

Another tribute... the two of them are texting all the time now.
What do you think?

very nice. i cant wait till i get my chance to make some tributes for you two. and maybe a chance to get my hands on her for real. please keep the pics cumming always a pleasure to see more of her

This may be the most incredible open cup body stocking on the most incredible woman ever... I certainly think so.
Anyone want to see more of my angel?

sexy1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: LoveDaAm
Yup the sexiest picture yet.

She is stunning. What a lucky guy you are

The comments are always appreciated...

unclem said:
This may be the most incredible open cup body stocking on the most incredible woman ever... I certainly think so.
Anyone want to see more of my angel?

Yesss, I want to see MORE of your beautiful/sexy/hot angel!!!

A few more with the hot body stocking.

Attachments

• sexy2 - Copy.jpg
    sexy2 - Copy.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 270
  • sexy3 - Copy.jpg
    sexy3 - Copy.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 294
  • sexy4 - Copy.jpg
    sexy4 - Copy.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 287
Love it. Hot hot hot. This really gives me a stiffy. I really really want to fuck her. You are a lucky man unclem.

Reactions: unclem
Clem you found yourself a winner when you found this little hard on maker. Lovely breasts and everything that goes with them. Also my friend your buddy is one lucky pussy licker as well. I give her a 10 on the deacons table pussy scale, and the reason I do is that is as high as it goes. For its a real scale and to get the 10 it must be DESERVED. Tell me something my friend, how is the view from the Cat Bird Seat?. By the way I hope your not pissed but I have already fucked her several times, if you understand what I mean. Congratulations. okdeacon

Thank you for your kind comments Deacon and RJ.
Here she is relaxing after a long night...

couch-1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: LoveDaAm
again perfection. unclem you never got me those unedited pics

Stop it unclem. Every time you post a new pic I have to go jerk off 3-4 times. :drool:

Cucky gets lucky...

Attachments

• cuck-bj-1 - Copy.wmv
    1.7 MB · Views: 492
You are right lucky cucky. She is a master. What an ability, wonderful.

I bet it feels glorious!
After a BJ like that I am sure she can get anything she asks for

unclem said:
Cucky gets lucky...

if only it was longer, great video though

damn man she has great lips!!!!!

Back to the body stocking... talk about easy access.
Sexy?

gusset - Copy.jpg

Reactions: jps18
MMM so Inviting. Unclem your girl knows how to dress for success. I can imagine her in a gang bang with that thing on. "Ok boys the line forms after me."

Users who are viewing this thread