• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date
thanks for the compliments as well as the advice....
my wife basically posts the pics, while i handle the rest...she does read all the comments though....
nickindacorridor said:
I agree with all the comments!! She's certainly a charmer and I bet quite a handful in bed ? :)

As for her past - I suggest you either let that go or else stop asking, instead suggesting - that might get her to open up if she feels you aren't going to judge her.

And like some others said - she looks like she might want to more than pose :) If yes, then what better than this forum to solicit interested folks!

Me - I love her attitude and the confidence she oozes - rare for a woman in India to be comfortable with her body, forget posting and we all hope she keeps posting

welcome, keep enjoying them!!

Harry2614 said:
I Love her large colorful nipples. Thanks, Harry

she really loved your comment....i had a great time after she got up from reading it..thanks!!

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
This lady is lovely at all angles. I think she is amazing. She is pure beauty. I loved all the pictures of her. She can be my goddess anytime. I'd lick her from head to toe and put my baby in her tummy. She is amazing.

that she really likes!!

nickindacorridor said:
I'll like to spank that ass !v:D

indiancouple03 said:
that she really likes!!

You bet! I usually spot such butts a mile off ;) but on a pleasant note, a mild spanking helps to get the juices flowing and with a butt like the one she sports, I'll really like to put her across my knees and spank her rump!

well, she does enjoy her spankings!!
nickindacorridor said:
You bet! I usually spot such butts a mile off ;) but on a pleasant note, a mild spanking helps to get the juices flowing and with a butt like the one she sports, I'll really like to put her across my knees and spank her rump!

My wife was thrilled with the deluge of comments so so gave me a few more pics to post...enjoy guys!!

DSC00909.jpg DSC00916.jpg DSC00917.jpg DSC00918.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
indiancouple03 said:
My wife was thrilled with the deluge of comments so so gave me a few more pics to post...enjoy guys!!

Enjoying them for sure!!!

Those fat nipples of hers need some serious attention :p kinda nice and chewy though ;)

Titties, boobs

Really really nice, beautiful breasts, would like to kiss them.

Fuck she is hot
Would love to see her pussy

thanks..she would love that too, i am sure..
Geglu said:
Really really nice, beautiful breasts, would like to kiss them.

hmmm. once she reads this i am sure she will oblige you...

wolfsburga said:
Fuck she is hot
Would love to see her pussy

Hi Guys, adding a few more pics selected by my wife...

DSC00373.jpg DSC00371.jpg DSC00370.jpg

I agree w/ Saraha...meant to be ridden hard and put up wet...

....and I agree with you!!
Bull4allcouples said:
I agree w/ Saraha...meant to be ridden hard and put up wet...

She needs this big white american bull pushing up in her.

probably...she does love big cocks!!

jaxken500 said:
She needs this big white american bull pushing up in her.

damn shes really sexy.

thanks..she thrives on all the comments!!
bigboi123 said:
damn shes really sexy.

hi guys
my wife gave e some more pics to post....
she clicked them herself using the timer function on the camera...
enjoy!!

Picture+014.jpg Picture+015.jpg Picture+019.jpg Picture+022.jpg Picture+025.jpg