• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Horny Wife

we have
but she doesnt commit...
i am never sure...i mean she loves displaying herself.....
and i know she had many boy friends
The pictures are great. I'm glad that she wants them posted. Have you talked about the possibility of you becoming a full-fledged cuck and joining the club that so many of us are in? I hope so. I would love to welcome you!

my wife is loving all the attention and she wants even more...
adding a few more pics!!

Neha's cam 018.jpg Neha's cam 019.jpg Neha's cam 020.jpg

my wife is loving all the attention and she wants even more...
adding a few more pics!!

The first and the second make me want to lick her back and her breasts; the last makes me want to take her naked, make her feel like a slut :rolleyes:

Great pictures! She is a stunner!
Will she try any with her legs spread showing us all what we'd love to have?

Are you looking forward to the day when she informs you that you are a cuck? It appears that this is only a matter of time.

Nice Bush

Hi Neharika,

thanks for showing us your bush, finally. Really nice. The rest of your bod is great too, and really nice face - the bits you've shown us.
Would love to hear about your real life sexual encounters, the ones you liked. That is a real turn on for me. I'll tell you a few of mine too, if you're interested.

thanks for the appreciation!!

Hi Neharika,

thanks for showing us your bush, finally. Really nice. The rest of your bod is great too, and really nice face - the bits you've shown us.
Would love to hear about your real life sexual encounters, the ones you liked. That is a real turn on for me. I'll tell you a few of mine too, if you're interested.

Wonderful pictures.

Are you and she moving down the road of getting into the cucold/hotwife lifestyle? She is certainly hotwife material, and you have displayed you tendancies towards being a cuck. It looks like it is only a matter of time!

Amazing Hot Body! I expecially like her in the sexy red but all her sexy pics are a turn on!

My wife is thrilled with the response and literally pushed me to click another set of snaps to post
Here are a few

You know what I want to do right now? Just take her hard, fast and passionate without getting those red things off! She's SMOKIN'!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back