• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy wife with her new black bull

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
dirtywhiteboy said:
she made me guide it into her....

NICE! It must be so hot to guide a big black bare cock into your wife's beautiful bare pussy! Yum! Very very hot!

Attachments

• 82018d1220582815t-my-sexy-wife-her-new-black-bull-sd532562.jpg
    82018d1220582815t-my-sexy-wife-her-new-black-bull-sd532562.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 10,332
this is one of the hottest threads I've ever seen on here! thanks for sharing those great pics.

sonicsole said:
this is one of the hottest threads I've ever seen on here! thanks for sharing those great pics.

Thanks. As hot as they are to look at they were even hotter to make....lol

Occasionally I even jack off to the video. By far my favorite vid...:)

Notice the cock comparison...any wonder why she can't wait to see him again?.....lol

That wife of your is so HOT she is def a 10, post many more pics and get her to write about her white ass on that black cock!

Damn, you gotta post that video for us!!!!!!!!

Hot pics. Your cock isn't half bad though dirty!

How much did he unload in her? My wife loves the pics, and "thinks" she would want one that size to play with. She loves a lot of "juice". Been trying to get her on the cam (breasts down only, she is 32b) with me licking her.

We are STILL trying to find good "blow-job" vids where the BBC is still all in the girls mouth as he can get as he unloads.

Also, since she does know of my past, she talks to me as we have sex as to how she wants to see how well I suck a man, and how much of him I can take.

AWESOME Pics!!! By far the sexiest I've seen. More pics please, I'm a huge fan!!!

Damn love the new pics she is so sexxy. I love the fact that she fucks BBC Bareback....any creampie pics for us?

nice

would love to see the other 240 + pics

Last edited by a moderator:
tee said:
Damn, you gotta post that video for us!!!!!!!!

It's too hot for publication here. We've thought about selling DVD's of it. Quite frankly it is hotter than any amateur interracial movie I've seen...if I do say so myself.

Damn, these ARE some hot pics. I could watch her fuck a BBC all night. Next time going to take even more video as we may even start our own website.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best sequences ever. Thanks again and try to place the video in rapidshare or somewherelse.

dirtywhiteboy said:
It's too hot for publication here. We've thought about selling DVD's of it. Quite frankly it is hotter than any amateur interracial movie I've seen...if I do say so myself.

LMK, Ill buy it! Shes hot!!! Maybe my wife seeing it will motivate her to finally take the plunge.

tee said:
LMK, Ill buy it! Shes hot!!! Maybe my wife seeing it will motivate her to finally take the plunge.

If anyone is interested just PMus. We've decised to make some hommeade dvds to sell of the action as well as the full sized pictures.

We'd love to give it away for free but it is just too damn hot for that...lol We might even be willing to make a custom vid for anyone generous enough. Just let us know ur request...:)

Users who are viewing this thread