• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Thai Wife

iggy

New around here...
Beloved Member
I am English, wife is Thai.

Having had many FFM experiences we decided to try another male for oral only. Have now done a few times, always with hung guys, and now looking to take the next step with wife getting fucked by some big cocks.

Both of us find the idea a real turn on and will proceed, although can never see our cuckolding being more than an occaisional form of entertainment and will certainly not become a "lifestyle".

Would like to hear what people think of my wife anyway :)

Attachments

• CIMG1784.jpg
    CIMG1784.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,918
  • P1000475.jpg
    P1000475.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,817
  • P1000476.jpg
    P1000476.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,642
In North East of England but will be moving back to live in Thailand again in 2010.

Any hung bulls in Thailand we would be interested to hear from ;)

OMG, another incredibly good looking woman. You are so lucky to have such a woman as your wife.

hey

sent u a pm :)

if there are any other cucks out there who are located in thailand with their wifes/girlfriends then let me know ;)

Another of her, sitting on her favourite black dildo, the cum on her is mine :)

Attachments

• photo-0002.jpg
    photo-0002.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 827
Stunninglu beuatiful

I am English, wife is Thai.

Having had many FFM experiences we decided to try another male for oral only. Have now done a few times, always with hung guys, and now looking to take the next step with wife getting fucked by some big cocks.

Both of us find the idea a real turn on and will proceed, although can never see our cuckolding being more than an occaisional form of entertainment and will certainly not become a "lifestyle".

Would like to hear what people think of my wife anyway :)

Your wife is very hot and sexy

I wihs could live close to your to enjoy her pleasures

Sorry Iggy - I seem to have missed your thread (or forgot to reply to it) regarding your beautiful Thai Wife.

Her posing and confidence before the camera is excellent, and if I were taking that shot in your original post as she leans over the table - I think I would be putting the camera aside VERY quickly and seeing just how soft and responsive her body is ;)

Am I likely to have seen this beauty around the streets of Newcastle? Give us a shout before you vanish back to Thailand - we'd love to see more of her before you steal her away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back