• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB
as you posted is sue wanting to find out if she want's frank more becouse she may want to. step it up with him or is it to find out if there time has run out.
and if so has sue got her eye on someone else that may be more like Don was.
as it goes you will be in for a wild ride no matter what happen's.
keep us posted.

Reactions: toolman
[Quote STB post #18]: Regarding Rick and Brenda, I've said it before here and Sue well knows it - for me, without sex there is no marriage. I feel confident that Sue shares that thought and desire between us so, at this point at least, I don't share the gloom-and-doom thoughts - at least not yet. [end quote]

Steve, I didn't mean to imply that sue would take you to where Brenda has taken Rick. I know that Sue has assured you that she will "never give up sex" with you. However, how often is aparently up for discussion. LOL

I was referring to the principle "You become what you think" cited by such as Napoleon Hill, and Deepak Chopra. It could also be said as, "be careful what you ask for."

Sue has become very good at 'reading what you think'. Much of where this has come to, this past 4 years, was in your fantasys from the beginning.

Think back to all the "fussing" that went on about Sue's "first overnight with Brad", Just what would you have said/done, if on Mar. 2, 2009 Sue had said, Honey, the company is sending Brad out of town to a seminar next month, He wants me to go with him, and I am going! You never really know where this is going, but small steps are obviously easier to take, than big steps!
Cheers, Harry

Wow Stb! No need to be worried, no doom and gloom! Sue is just living out the fantasies you and her have and have read. It appears she is fully in control but a little tentative since she feels that it may be something she is into. It's hot isn't it? In the context of cuckold, it's crazy hot that she is only having her lovers cum in her. Again, I think other than the fact that you are both anxious about it, you will find that having her less frequently will be great for you two and performing for her will be reward enough. Enjoy! Encourage her, this is critical right now.

STB
well last night did sue fill you in on anymore of what she want's to do this week and next.

it is wed. again are you and sue going to do the normal thing tonight. and if so have fun

is sue going to see frank anymore this week like she did on monday.

It seems that Steve has been on here less. Any body else notice that? Or is it just Me?

stb
yes will you are right stb has been on less than normal.

Being shut off, You would think He would have more time on His hands?

Hey! It's only been a day!!!
Don't bug him, He has a "lot to consider" was his last message.

He'll be back when he has anything new to say.

Right now, the less he thinks about it, the better for his mind, and for his body.

Harry

Sorry all - been quite busy work-wise which is good, taking my mind off things.

However, Sue texted me that she was stopping by Franks while she was out food-shopping earlier. She did get home a while ago with a car-full of food but also did take longer than expected - I'm not sure if it's true or just her teasing me.

Work has been insanely busy this week of late - I'm actually on a conference-call with our division in Japan right now discussing a problem - I'll need to re-join that conversation so I'll post more here later tonight.

We've obviously talked a bit - and she's already asked me "it's Wednesday, are we having fun later?" so I'm not sure whether she did or didn't see Frank earlier.

More later.

STB
glad you are so busy at work that mean's it will keep your mind off of this for a little while. but if you are like me you will still think about it anyway. so good luck with tonight
and keep us posted.

ps if it sounded like i am pushing you do not think that i look forward to any and all your post's.

SoonToBe said:
Sorry all - been quite busy work-wise which is good, taking my mind off things.

However, Sue texted me that she was stopping by Franks while she was out food-shopping earlier. She did get home a while ago with a car-full of food but also did take longer than expected - I'm not sure if it's true or just her teasing me.

Work has been insanely busy this week of late - I'm actually on a conference-call with our division in Japan right now discussing a problem - I'll need to re-join that conversation so I'll post more here later tonight.

We've obviously talked a bit - and she's already asked me "it's Wednesday, are we having fun later?" so I'm not sure whether she did or didn't see Frank earlier.

More later.

Well I'm glad its work and not something else.

If Sue did stop by Frank I'm sure She will work it in to Your Wedsday Night Playtime.

STB
i guess as you posted sue went and seen frank last night did she bring you something home to. help with your fun last night and did you have any fun last night.

i guess if sue went and did see frank she got a refill to hold her over for a few day's and i guess. sue is still thinking if she want's frank more this trip or not.

is sue's dad still at home and is he still doing good.

keep us posted. about any change's or update's from sue.

Work has been insane. Just finishing stuff now and it's damn near 1am.
Too much to share in too short a post - but last night was quite interesting and I am still thinking about it all.

In short - till there's more time. Sue's still reluctant to accept her desires but says my support is giving her the extra push she needed. She says she didn't enjoy the wedding as much as she wanted (said when we were away she was much more into it). And. She's very turned on by the idea of only Frank cumming in her - and she wants to see if it affects her desire-level next week. A bit more than that - but that's the 4-sentence version.

I'm feeling more comfortable after hearing it all. I guess in my head she is doing this to have a more-intense experience next week, which is better I'm thinking than hearing her say she wanted to be alone with Frank as the focus. It reinforced what I'd said I felt she wanted - to maybe re-live some of how she was - and go and get well-fucked. She really doesn't talk about him in the personal sense, more of what she wants to do in general. As I said, interesting.

Plus, after last night - yes, carried suit this week too - actually it was quite arousing at points to hear her admit her desires and to hear her ask for what she wants. I think it turned me on a bit knowing it really turned her on to see me jerk off like that.

Anyway - g'nite. Too tired to think much more.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
Its actually good to hear you say those things.

Reactions: SheTotallyOwnsMe
SoonToBe said:
Work has been insane. Just finishing stuff now and it's damn near 1am.
Too much to share in too short a post - but last night was quite interesting and I am still thinking about it all. ...

Did you give yourself a quick wank after making this hot post? :p

STB-
I am one of those folks on this site that rarely comment, but prefer to just read about other's issues, concerns, and of course, arousal, from being involved in this lifestyle. I appreciate you being so open about your relationship and your honest thoughts as things unfold. I am a cuckold husband myself and over the last year ,my wife of 22 years, has become very close to a man. While he is also married, he travels a lot on business and visits my wife every 2 weeks, or more. They recently went on a 5 day trip together, largely centered around work, but also with time for themselves. My point is that I understand many of the thoughts you express here and wanted to thank you again for sharing with the rest of us.

I hope to have more time later tonight but right now I'm going to shuttle my daughter off to a high-school football game.

Sue informed me this morning that she would again be seeing Frank this evening and thought it very convenient that our daughter would be going out. She also informed me that if I wanted to - that I could join her when she sees Frank again on Sunday. Part of our discussion was here desire to see him every 2 days before they go away so, as she explained it, to have his 'stuff' in her as much as possible before.

Surprisingly, I'm finding it quite erotic that she's actually doing this. And yes, it's given way to quite intense masturbation sessions.

More later.

Smallwhite - thank you for your kind thoughts.

Reactions: cynful and Lovasianladies
STB
small white very well said and alot of us think the same.

Steve,

You mean you could (if you wanted to) join her on Sunday and not "Have" her ? While Frank has full access to her as of now, you will only get to watch and acknowledge the same in front of Frank - that you don't get to have her until she returns ? Sue is slowly but surely moving you in direction of total denial and may be a little bit of humiliation as well, while taking due care that she doesn't hurt you in the process.

STB
are you goingto watch sue on sunday.
hope you have been having fun.
i have sent you a pm could you read it and answer.
hope you have had agood week.
and hope all goes well for you this weekend have fun and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread