• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - hopefully this time will work to collect my thoughts a bit.

It's hard to describe how I feel. There is a most definite feel of dread inside me on one hand. When I let my brain think about the reality of what we are doing, there are times when I think I'm going to be ill. But then there is the rest of it.

This week has been long - but fortunately as others pointed out, work has been insanely busy and that's made some of it easier. But honestly, as this weekend and next week approach, is it crazy to say that a big part of me wants her to go? Every time I even think of what she's doing - it makes me hard as a rock.

We've talked so much, I feel I can almost live inside her head - I almost feel what she is feeling in a way. Late last night was another point where it seemed easy for us to talk. Actually, it seemed it was easy for her to talk and she profusely thanked me for "allowing" all of this. She openly said that she hoped "having Franks' stuff in me all week will make next week that much better". She's encouraged me to masturbate enough that I don't feel the intense horniness that wouldn't be enjoyable and she knows that. She did ask me what I was thinking.

I'd never realized how it could feel to be able to be completely open with Sue. It's really an odd feeling to talk so comfortably and relaxed about her desire for her lover. But it's also a wonderful feeling too. I told her that it turned me on incredibly - even admitting to masturbating to the thoughts of it - that she's letting her body acclimate to just having his semen in her. I've seen her wet/stained panties in the bathroom in the morning and you simply cannot imagine the way that turns me on - to think of her having just his cum in her all week long. Panties are the closest I've seen of her pussy since last Sunday night. And if I think back to then - that she actually douched out all of my cum so that she could only have Frank's in her is something I find intensely arousing to think about - literally her preparing for what she wants.

I asked her "is it working?". She looked at me and saw that I wanted an honest answer and she said "I think so"...."I'm horny right now and I really want him". I must have had a look on my face because she added "of course I want you - but this is about next week for me". She held my hand and I told her that I wanted to have her right then - knowing her pussy was still full of Frank's cum. She smiled and kissed me and said "but you're okay about it all, right?". Of course my hard-on again gave away my true thoughts.

We talked about Sunday and she asked me clearly if I was going to be okay being there and not having sex with her. I thought about it for a moment and then asked her "would you give me a blow-job?" She smiled at me and said in this very happy voice "sure - that'd work" and then she held my hand and said "that'd be fun". I told her this way she didn't have to alter her plans or desires. She held my hand and said to me "letting me do that to you and you lettting it just be Frank in me will be nice" and then she said "I didn't think about it but I could suck you off more often if you'd like!" I asked her, perhaps stupidly, if ingesting my cum was okay. She smiled and said "I think so" and then she giggled and added "I could always spit it out and not swallow if I thought it mattered". She hugged me and said that she was happy that I'd be okay with her just having sex with Frank and not me on Sunday. I groaned back at her that I'd put up with it many times when she was seeing Don. She smiled back at me and said "it makes me feel really special that you are okay with it being me wanting it this time instead of Don".

I am sure a lot of you are seeing gloom and doom in all of this - and that's why I think it's also important to share her clearly obvious excitement at "just think of our 'reunion' next Saturday when I get home" and she patted her pussy through her panties and said "you'll get to feel me again" and then she said in this incredibly sexy voice "and I know already how much I'm going to be looking forward to that too". She said "after 2 weeks of just Frank, I know I'm going to want you!". She giggled and said "you'd better take it easy with your right hand at the end of the week" and she reached over and massaged the bulge in my pants and said "I'm definitely going to want 'him' (referring to my cock) to be ready for me!".

Raks - I'm going to reserve judgement of your thoughts until she gets back. I do see the signs that most others see here - her gradual reducing the frequency of us having sex and me cumming in her. I will say that it obviously turns me on - as it would any cuckold - but I also know in my heart that we both feel an active and fulfilling sex life between us is a necessity.

After the stuff we talked about on Wednesday as she encouraged my masturbation fun - I'm strangely calm and I guess, not worried about next week. Again, the focus I felt wasn't on "her and Frank" but more about her enjoyment and ability to really let go with him. She said that she wants to feel the same level of desire for him sexually as I am able to bring her to when we were away. She said that in her head, it's not so much that it's Frank - as it is that it is NOT me. I didn't understand it until she said that she used to go out/away with guys that she liked but didn't always love or really feel emotionally for - but that she was horny for sexually. And in her head, it's because she used to have sex a lot with them that she was so into the sex when she'd have gone away with them. She said that when Don had coaxed her into denying me - that she did feel it was much easier for her to get-into-it with him. I know I orgasmed when she told me how horny she herself feels "with Franks cum in me like this" and at the time, knowing she was sitting next to me like that really did set me off!

I hope tomorrow goes okay. I've felt this gap between Frank and I and it's only gotten wider since this whole trip came up. Perhaps tomorrow will make some of that a bit easier to deal with. I do still like that he's the guy she's chosen - I do still feel good about sharing her with him and not at all bad.

Time to get on with my Saturday....

Steve,

I have never posted before on this site, but after reading your thread I felt compelled to shed some light on why you and Sue are so turned on with the latest developments regarding lovemaking between Sue and Frank and Sue's desire to only have Franks sperm in her for an extended period. It's all about the thrill and intense desire for pregnancy risk lovemaking!

As a somewhat submissive women I can tell you that there's nothing more intimate (or taboo) than allowing one's lover an opportunity to impregnate you. Even though Sue may be (theoretically) too old for another pregnancy, the fact that she's not using birth control and that she's turned on with only having lover's sperm in her over extended periods says it all. Additionally, the fact that she felt compelled to douche after having sex with you (her husband), but allows Franks sperm unfettered opportunity is significant.

I also think the references to Penthouse Letters articles that involve cuckold pregnancies offers another clue to the desire for pregnancy risk lovemaking. Even though neither of you may be interested in Sue having another child, the thought of another man's sperm exclusively in your wife is turning you on tremendously due to your evolutionary sperm competition response.

If you're comfortable with the potential consequences, then enjoy the ride. At this stage of your relationship both of you are experiencing what for many is the ultimate and most intimate of what the cuckold experience has to offer.

Reactions: cynful
Sounds like you both are enjoying the ride. I understand that sex between you 2 is important and total denial will never work for you, wouldn't for me either, but I bet if you use blowjobs and condoms you could keep it so just Frank's swimmers get in. I think you 2 are realizing that the sex next will be incredible. If this goes well, will you be willing to go longer? Betcha Sue would be willing to try it for longer if you let her.

STB
cara1953 you just might be on to something there.

stb glad you are going with sue on sunday but i would look out sound's like sue may waht you to watch. and thing's could get out of hand as what is going to happen with them next week. so have fun and keep us posted.

also sound's like sue is going to takethis to anew level for you and frank.

Steve you may be on to something in your last few sentances about Frank. You say you feel a gap between you. That might be exactly what needs to happen for him to become more dominant in so far as Sue is concerned. Maybe he finds it a bit strange to be really close to you and feel dominant at the same time.

jax.
i read stb's post and i did not think about that.
maybe sue is working to get frank to come out as the lover she want's after all.

If You are turned on. Your excited. I don't really see doom and gloom. Your both enjoying the moment. Push comes to shove I really believe Sue's feelings for You are Deep and Strong!!!

STB
well it is sunday now and are you going to go to frank's with sue. and if you do has she told you what she has plained for frank and you.

what time is all of this going to take place. and are you going to talk to frank about what you posted.

and has sue told you what she want's to come out of there time away togather. is she wanting to try to get frank to control her more or is she just out for the thrill of it all.

or as you have posted just for the 'SEX'. it look's like that just haveing frank in her has worked she is ready and waiting to get to him. well have fun and post how it goes tonight. looking forward to hearing from you.

SoonToBe said:
"We've talked so much, I feel I can almost live inside her head - I almost feel what she is feeling in a way."...."She openly said that she hoped, "having Franks' stuff in me all week, will make next week that much better."....."I asked her "is it working?". She looked at me and saw that I wanted an honest answer and she said "I think so"...."I'm horny right now and I really want him." I must have had a look on my face because she added "of course I want you

I'm not thinking 'Doom & Gloom' but I am confused! Maybe you've answered this somewhere and I've missed it!

What is Sue expecting to get from this 'experiment', and what will she do if it works? What does she expect for the future with Frank, if 2 weeks with only his cum in her, causes her to have more desire for him? Or is that the white elephant in the room?

If she doesen't already have "desire for Frank," what is she doing with him now!?

This is sounding like the ledgend of the White Tigress that "takes men's sperm till she 'draines him dry', but dosen't love them.

Cheers, Harry

Nothing STB has written indicates Frank has it in him to be more dominant with Sue, and without that he's never going to be. My guess is, this is all leading up to Sue discovering she's done with Frank and looking for a lover who can dominate her the way Don did, possibly while being a bit less of an asshole about it.

Marry's Pet:
No Frank can never be expected to 'dominate' Sue. Don 'dominated' Sue and attempted to 'dominate' Steve thorugh Sue. Thats when it ended with Don, and Sue walked away.
But Sue has learned from Don, so now Sue is 'dominating' Steve. One example, the Wed. night Masturbation.
She is also 'humiliating' Steve by telling him she prefers having Frank cum in her while he don't. Now Today (Sunday) she will fuck Frank while Steve watches, but not fuck her (he will get a 'blow-job' instead).
I am not saying this is in any way "doom & Gloom," It just shows how far Sue has come in providing the Cuckold reality Steve craves.

Cheers, Harry

Totally agree with that, Harry. I was responding more to comments like Jax's, about what needs to happen for Frank to become more dominant of Sue. If Frank doesn't have it in him, and all indications are that he doesn't, he's never going to dominate Sue in the way Don did.

All I was saying was, Steve says he has felt a gap between himself and Frank as of late. Maybe dominant was a bad description, but I was simply exploring the idea that perhaps the reason Steve feels that distance with Frank could be a change to do with Frank. Frank's thoughts and desires in all this are the least explored of the three players here. None of us know how much of the whole picture Sue is sharing with Frank in the heat of their times together.

My take on Frank is that he is a reasonably intelligent person. From his point of view, He spent almost a year fucking Sue behind Steve's back before the orchestrated threesomes and him being invited to be a lover for Sue with Steve's blessings. It was never made clear, to us at least, if Frank was ever made aware that Steve knew all along that he was banging Sue. Naturally, he is going to thank his lucky stars and go along with the status quo to avoid screwing things up. Frank sees it as he is still getting to fuck Sue, only now there is no guilt about being with his friend's wife because the friend knows all about it.

Sue has said all along that Frank would love more than one day a week, but Sue has held him in check. We had the wedding trip and Sue without rings. Now suddenly Sue is stopping by every two days at Frank's to fuck, ahead of a week of leaving her husband to go away with him.

Frank has to have questions. Whether asking those questions of Sue or asking others around him what is going on. Frank is not a mindless sex toy with an on/off switch. All I am asking is if it is too extraordinary to consider that Frank might be having his own thoughts and preparing a move of his own in this game and might the distance Steve is feeling from him simply be a prelude to Frank making his move? So far, Frank has learned Steve likes to share Sue, likes sloppy seconds, likes being denied, and if memory serves, likes performing oral on Sue after she has been with Frank. Is it so far fetched to believe that Frank may have done his own research and have a good idea of the big picture?

Jax - perhaps I'll have more answers later today. We're going over there about 4pm after we drop our daughter off at her boyfriends house. Sue has reminded me that Frank doesn't know that she's not having sex with me this past week. I didn't ask what he must think about her more frequent visits with him this week as I've been more focused on her and I than him.

Harry - you asked about what Sue meant about desire. I can only say it this way, when Sue and I get to get away together, after the first day or so, she lets go and relaxes and when she's with me, she becomes very horny and very wanting of sex. From that point forward, the sex between us sort of becomes more intense - she wants it more and more and it's towards the ends of these times away with her that I've seen that side of her that I've wanted to bring out all these years.

I can still recall one of the first times we'd gone away together, perhaps I recounted it earlier, but she'd brought along a large selection of lingerie and proceeded to put on this erotic fashion show for me. Mind you this is maybe a month or so after we'd started to see each other, around the point where she was stopping being with other guys. From that moment forward, she turned into this unbelievably horny girl - and I saw the side of her that is just so awesome. She could and would cum and cum and cum and beg to be fucked. At times she'd want to fuck just to have me in her and for us to be horny together even if neither of us were going to cum - she just wanted it.

All of these years, I've been able to bring out that side of her when we've been alone. And I guess my recent admissions that I've always known about this and have always been turned on by it have finally let her accept it.

It's okay with me. Really. She seems to question that, but I honestly look at it now as part of who she is and what I guess I've always had in my mind, that she's got this simmering sexual being just below the surface. It's turned me on that she's been able to let it out at times with other guys - before me and now after me - that it's Frank now - it's a weird arousal that I feel knowing he too has now seen all of this side of Sue. But I like it. In a Son-of-John type of way, I like knowing that another guy has experienced this with her.

Yes, it's going to kill me when she leaves on Tuesday. Lying in bed last night just listening to her breathe next to me, I'm going to miss is. But thinking that she'll be lying next to Frank, probably "just fucked", is a thought that continues to turn me on to just think about.

I don't know what to think about the afternoon later. She also reminded me that she doesn't want me to cum in her. Actually what she said was "you can fuck me if you want this afternoon if that'd make things better when we're with Frank" and when she saw me looking at her strangely she said "I'd rather you didn't cum in me if that's okay" and then she said that "if you really need to, maybe you can go first?" but the look on her face said she wasn't serious so I said "I thought you were going to give me a blow-job?" and she smiled and said "sure, that'd be good, I wasn't sure you were going to be okay with it". Anyway, you get the picture.

But back to your question Harry. Sue came out and said that she hadn't felt that kind of desire with Frank when she was at the wedding. She laughed and said that the sex had been great, but that she hadn't felt like she wanted to. She said a few other things, but I know what she means. Just as I've had times with her when she's gone wild, we've also had several times/trips when she just hasn't felt it or gotten into it as much as I'd/we'd hoped. The more she explained that she wanted to feel herself let go on this trip with him - the more the rest of the things seemed to fall into place.

Will/Marys-pet - I think both of you have it. If I had to say what I see happening is that this week will be fulfilling for Sue but I don't think it's going to "scratch the itch" that I keep sensing from her. Yes, she wants someone to be dominant with her. Had Don not fucked things up with her I might even say that she would go back to him because I did think he was able to let her let go at times - but that bridge is most definitely burnt now.

I did want to comment on Cara's post. I am still thinking back to Sue's alcohol-induced admission at being aroused at our neighbor's daughters pregnancy. Hiki has suggested similar things here too. There's no doubt that she's no longer able to get pregnant - not with the amount of bareback sex she's had. I can't say that it's what is in her mind as a primary fantasy so-to-speak - but it wouldn't surprise me if it did turn her on, clearly it's a thought she finds arousing based on some of the stories I found in her night-stand. I'll even admit that I am sure there's an element of it in my own head - certainly it must have been somewhere in my mind given some of what I've encouraged Sue to do in the past.

Anyway - the girls are due to be back from shopping with some lunch shortly so I'm going to signoff here now.

STB
jax. maybe right about frank and then maybe not.

sound's like you and sue have about got it all worked out now. but it still seam's as if what she turly want's sue has not said as of yet. maybe you will find out today when at frank's.

well wish you luck today i think it will be alot harder to deal with than you think. so have fun .

and let us know if anything change's. keep us posted on any update's.

in your last post it sound's like sue is wanting alot more with frank than she is tell you all about. i guess we will wait and see where it take's you from here.

i maybe reading it wrong .

maybe it is to relive some of her wild time's before kid's and the role of housewife. what ever it may be take it and run with it enjoy it to the fullest steve and keep us posted how it went tonight.

Jaxunman said:
All I am asking is if it is too extraordinary to consider that Frank might be having his own thoughts and preparing a move of his own in this game and might the distance Steve is feeling from him simply be a prelude to Frank making his move?

Lets look at what we know about Brad, Don & Frank. And what Sue is seeking to fulfill her "desires". Sue remembers some really 'wild' times when she was young, and when she first met Steve. It hasn't been mentioned lately, but Sue admitted, after Brad left town, that she could have 'fallen in love with him,' -- Don was too dominant but taught her some things she is now using with Steve. -- Now comes Frank. I think Sue hoped to realize some of the "good times" from the past, with Frank, but they all live 'nearby' and there hasn't been much time (except for the wedding) for them to "get-away". Sue has done everything possible for Frank to "possess her" That is why she is now being his "exclusive girlfriend" and preparing herself to "run away with him" (so to speak) like she remembers doing 'back then'. Frank doesn't have to "dominate her," for her to re-live the feelings she desires, He could do just as well, if he accepts her as his girlfriend and "wines, dines & romances her, while they are in Charlotte. Perhaps he already feels possessive of Sue, and that is the difference that Steve feels. Steve may answer that later tonight, or tomorrow.
Then, we will read, what descriptions and feelings she has to tell Steve when she returns.

STB
well said harry and we all will have to wait and see what happen's now.

steve hope all went well last night with you sue and frank at his. look forward to hearing all about it.

also how is sue's dad doing have not heard for a while.

keep us posted.

I would say Sue is packing now. Steve You must be hard as a rock!!!

STB
well did you see if it worked her only having him in her did sue want him like she hoped she would. and did she some what cut lose last night.

did you get to have her or did you take the blow-job.

did you and frank get time to talk and did you tell him what was on your mind. about sue and there time away.

it is here now sue must be getting packed and set to go.away with frank as his girlfriend.
hope all goes as she want's it to.

and is sue going to keep you updated by phone or text you with what is happening with her.

does sue have some slut type outfit's she can take to wear for frank while they are away togather.

are you sure you are ready for this we hope so becouse it is time now.

and as will asked you are more than likely rock hard right now thinking about her leaving with him and leaveing her ring's at home with you to think about this whole week.

keep us posted

You know Dana I can picture Steve watching Sue put all these slutty outfit in the suitcase Hard as a rock. With all kinds of thoughts going threw his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread