• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date

lear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Wants to try blk. I have only given her an orgasm from oral, and she is bored with it.

She looks ready for her first BBC :).

very nice. Can I fuck her?

What has taken you so long? She was ready for BBC two years ago. The photos are nicely shot.

Hi how can you tell she was ready two years ago?

She has the kind a build that is made for bbc. She can take a deep hard fucking my friend trust me.You and her will be surprised as to how hot she is going to get once she gets to be fucked by a brotha.I like her titties too, whats the size.

36D but large D

here is another one

Very nice, indeed!

She Needs A Bbc Fucking Her Pussy And Bk. Lips Sucking On Those Lovely Tits.

Yes, she is ready for some black dicking.

So she really looks ready. I have more photos of her I will post tonight.

Im horny as hell for her Lear, where r u guys located?

By all means lets see more of her lear, and I also want to know where r u located cause I'd like a piece of that for sure.

Lear, girls can tell if another girl is ready for a BBC tonic, just from looking at the way she is posing and her body language.

Put some money aside, and take her shopping for some very sexy clothes, so that she can feel "at her best and excitedly nervous" when the Bulls knock on your door to take her out on regular dates.

She wants to try BBC, so help her to find a Bull. Let it be your gift to her for being such a great wife to you. (she could have chosen someone else).

Good onya mate !!!!!!!!

hi well we are in Texas. Here are some more of her.

go4it
life is short
its awesum

Trying to get her to try blk is thinking about it bought a blk dildo

whats it look like planted in her loverly pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread