• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

i think she is she had me shave off all my hair this weekend. she said she thinks i even look smaller with it all shaved off

well I dont think im going tobe able to get her to pose anymore she said that no one really seems int. in her

OK, Mr Lear. Your gig is up.
For a year you've been teasing these bulls with some photos of a cute, very fuckable fair skinned momma! They have pledged to practically rip her apart - in a good way-

You keep saying they aren't interested. I think not. I think you should put up or shut up.
Quick poll:
Have any Houston Bulls out there ACTUALLY gotten anything from this gal?

OK, Mr Lear. Your gig is up.
For a year you've been teasing these bulls with some photos of a cute, very fuckable fair skinned momma! They have pledged to practically rip her apart - in a good way-

You keep saying they aren't interested. I think not. I think you should put up or shut up.
Quick poll:
Have any Houston Bulls out there ACTUALLY gotten anything from this gal?

Hey guys..please quite feeding into this guy. He is BShittin everyone. A true faker. The moron doesnt have better things to do with his time. Provided me with a fake phone # and fake meeting. Wasted my time totally. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back