• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date
why not set her up with a noce black guy ..once shes had one she will b hot for it again..

Blackyoung said:
I'm going out on a limb and saying that's not your wife. I've seen her on the net two years ago.

Assure you this is my wife. I cant get her to hold a sign or anything like that, I tried. and if you did see her on the net I would liketo know where. I did have her posted on niggerworship.com but my nick was the same there

Please what and how would do you things qwith my wife. I will do my best to get some photos of her tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you an i.m. get back to me.

i want to see her fucked so bad i almost cum from thinking about it. I want to see her horse ass spanked so hard it welps. i want to see her asshole fucked so much it blows out ill eat her cream pies pussy and anal please get back to us

sounds great would be wonderful to provide your wife with some good..
cum action that she desperately need..

hi

sounds great would be wonderful to provide your wife with some good..
cum action that she desperately need..

She has read the comments here and saidshe will let me post more of her if you guys are for real can get nasty. I was wandering if someone can cum on her photos and any Dom men close to Houston

Practically everywhere. I saw her on a site that she signed up for.

I forgot the name of the site.

You said you can't get her to hold a sign, but yet, she's reading comments?

doesn't have to be the name of the site, but have it be bob or something.

Damn, I had the full set of these pics. damn hdd reformat.

how many months pregnant is she?

those were taken 2 months after she had the baby sir

Last edited by a moderator:
joker1 said:
how many months pregnant is she?
chances are she already had the baby. These pics are olllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld.

lear said:
those were taken 2 months after she had the baby sir
you mean before?

no after

Blackyoung i sent you a pm did you get it?

oh the one of her in the lace suit is old a few more of those

lear said:
Blackyoung i sent you a pm did you get it?
Yes, I did.

I responded mate:)

so who wants her tobe their bitch

I wanted to the first time I saw her, but I was 16 at the time. Now, I'm 18.

Lets see a current pic of her:).

lear said:
she has done anal but has never let me

Some women never get relaxed enough with their husbands or b/f to let go and enjoy themselves. They'll do more with someone else because they don't worry about what the guy will think or say to them later on down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread