• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date
lear said:
I know there not the freatest photos but i dont have a scanner
It's ok mate. We appreciate your efforts.

Hope she gets blacktopped soon.

i think she is she had me shave off all my hair this weekend. she said she thinks i even look smaller with it all shaved off

well I dont think im going tobe able to get her to pose anymore she said that no one really seems int. in her

im trying to get her to show some more anything you guys want to see

Very HOT - I love the whole package. WOuld love to meet her

aee1157@aol.com

OK, Mr Lear. Your gig is up.
For a year you've been teasing these bulls with some photos of a cute, very fuckable fair skinned momma! They have pledged to practically rip her apart - in a good way-

You keep saying they aren't interested. I think not. I think you should put up or shut up.
Quick poll:
Have any Houston Bulls out there ACTUALLY gotten anything from this gal?

She is just perfect - I love it - the pics are SUPER!

btmbabipoi said:
OK, Mr Lear. Your gig is up.
For a year you've been teasing these bulls with some photos of a cute, very fuckable fair skinned momma! They have pledged to practically rip her apart - in a good way-

You keep saying they aren't interested. I think not. I think you should put up or shut up.
Quick poll:
Have any Houston Bulls out there ACTUALLY gotten anything from this gal?

Hey guys..please quite feeding into this guy. He is BShittin everyone. A true faker. The moron doesnt have better things to do with his time. Provided me with a fake phone # and fake meeting. Wasted my time totally. Don't say I didn't warn you.

she is sexy, too bad i'm a little dick white guy, but i'll bet she taste's good

Users who are viewing this thread