• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date
she is not ready! lets chat

That ass needs a cock shoved deep and ahrd up it!

she has done anal but has never let me

anyone in Houston Texas

Hi, we live in Houston. My wife and I fantasize about her having kinky sex with a black man. I especially love to hear her tell others about her fantasies. I am 43 and straight, she is 36, short blonde hair, 36 DD's(natural), 5'6", 137Lbs, and has blue eyes. Maybe we can e-mail each other and trade pictures. Your wife is very sexy. You would never guess that she would be turned on by black cock.There is a picture of my wife from a couple of years ago. It's on our profile.

Nice

lear said:
hi well we are in Texas. Here are some more of her.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice fat round ass, perfect and ready to be mounted.

Available

When is she available?

wow, she is beautiful. i am glad she will be a bbc slut. i wish i could lick her perfect feet.

so you men like her ass?

do you guys think she has a big ass? I will get more pics of it tonight

She has a beautiful ass! Please take more pics of it!

We are in the houston texas area and she is looking for 8"or more she is submissive as well

If you're located in or near Ohio I'm the one who can make this happen for you.

Never mind. Just saw that you're in Houston. :(

Honest oppions about my wife? Will try to get more photos of her tonight

lear said:
hi well we are in Texas. Here are some more of her.

Where in Texas? I'm in Houston

Houston as well near Hobby airport

what is the nastiest dirtiest things you would do to her? I will get her to read these comments tonight

hey Lear,
Dude l love that Ass...
In Fact I m an Ass Man... I d rather fuck a gal in her ass then her pussy... Ass drives me wild But has to b a gals ass since l m straight... The nastiest thing that l would do.... Hmmmmm....... Well right from the moment she is offered to me by ya she will be made a ***** that everyone will agree to & I would have her iniceated into blk cock worship by arrangin a GANG BANG a la PIMPOLOGY101... lol.... More if & when ya intract if ever...
But Dude I wanna fuck her ASSSSSSSSSSSS.......
Regards
Jeff

lear said:
Wants to try blk. I have only given her an orgasm from oral, and she is bored with it.
I'm going out on a limb and saying that's not your wife. I've seen her on the net two years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread