My wife's first going black( true story)

• Thread starterproudhubby
  • Start date

proudhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2006
We had been married for several years and had enjoyed bringing other guys to our bed many times but had never taken that step of going black until now. I had told my wife many times how I would love to see her with a well hung black guy and she finally agreed to place an ad and see what happened.
She received many replies and finally decided on a truck driver who went through our area about every week. She told me that I was to meet him at the truckstop and bring him to our home and the date was made for the following week.
We spent the week talking about what was going to happen and she told me that if she was going to do this that there would be only one rule and that was that the two of them could do anything that they wanted while I watched, filmed and took pictures only. I agreed to this and assured her that I wanted her to enjoy herself and I would love her even more afterwards.
When the night arrived she told me to go pick him up while she got ready for him and to tell him the only rule. On the way to our home I told him that they were to do anything that they wanted as long as they both enjoyed.
" You mean I can have your wife anyway I want"? I replied " She will be all yours to enjoy anyway you want and all you want".
When we got to the house and walked in and he seen my wife dressed all sexy and waiting for him he said"I'm really going to enjoy this". He walked over to the couch where she was sitting and sat down beside her. I got them both drinks as they made some small talk, but it wasn't long before he took her into his arms and started kissing her. I could tell by the way she was responding to him that she wanted this to happen. He soon had her skirt pushed up to her waist and his hand in her panties. When I heard the moan from her I knew that he had slid his finger into her hot little pussy and she was his to take. I watched as she slid her hand into his pants and pulled out his big black cock, and it was big, about 9 inches and very thick. Seeing her little white hand around his shaft was so hot and seeing the look on her face as she looked at that big cock and said " My god, you are huge"! " I don't know if I can take all of that". I knew that she had never had a cock anywhere near that big before, but I could tell she really wanted it bad. She dropped to her kness and removed his pants and crawled between his legs and started licking his cock. "That's it baby lick my black dick". She was soon taking it into her mouth and sucking his big cock and playing with his big balls. After a few min. of this she sood up and took his hand and said" I want you in my bed" She led him to our bedroom as I followed them. As soon as the door was shut she was all over him and they were ripping each others clothes of until they were both totally naked. He then layed her on our bed, spread her legs wide and began licking and sucking her pussy. She was moaning and telling him how good it felt and was cumming all over his face. When he came up for air he looked at her and asked " Do you want this black dick" " Oh yes, I want you to fuck me now. Give me that black cock"! She then took his big cock in her hand and guided it to her soaking wet pussy. It was so big that he had to work to get it in her, but soon had the head inside and was letting her get used to it as he slowly started working it in and out, sliding a little more into her each time until with one big lunge he buried it all the way inside her. "Oh my god! It's so big and I love it". " I have never felt anything this good before". He took his time and fucked her in several positions, making her cum over and over on his big cock. " I'm ready to cum. Where do you want it"? She looked at me as she told him " I want you to cum inside of me" Fill my pussy with your seed". He smiled as he ask her " You want my black seed in your married white pussy:? :Yes, cum in me and make my pussy yours". "I want to feel you shoot inside of me". A few more hard and fast strokes and I watched as he shot his black seed into my wife's pussy and heard her cry of pleasure as he was shooting into her and making her cum again with him. As he withdrew from her I saw how much cum he had shot into her, it was running down her ass and onto our bed, her little pussy was completely full of black seed and she was loving it.
" I have never been fucked that good before"! " I want lots more of your black cock"! He told her that she was now his slut and he would be comming over here alot to fuck her. "Yes, You can have all you want". I want to be your slut and take all of your cum"!
He spent the night with her and fucked her 3 more times before leaving in the morning. True to his word he did stop here many more times and made my wife his total cumslut. She was now a black cock slut and we both loved it.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 8,674
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 5,177
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 4,581
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 4,468
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 5,411
  • Love
Reactions: aussiehorse and AstaSilva
Her first time

Some more pics. from that first meeting.

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 4,297
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 3,484
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 4,451
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 5,469
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 3,370
  • Love
Her first time

She did love it!

Attachments

• 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 4,614
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,877
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 4,733
  • Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, indiana hubby and AstaSilva
Great stuff great story!

Let's see more pics!

Why did you not clean her up?

Thanks!

FANTASTIC! If you have more, please post them.

littlecucky

Wife goes black

Everything happened so fast the first time and was all so exciting for both of us that I didn't even think to clean her, but that all changed the next time.
The next time was one week later. He called and said he was in town and wanted to come over and fuck my wife. I again agreed to pick him up at the truckstop and left to go get him. When we got home my wife met him at the door wearing only a sexy thong with a big wet kiss. She led him right to our bedroom and undressed him while telling him how much she wanted his cock again. He told her to get on her knees and suck his cock while he watched. I watched as she dropped to her knees and took his big cock into her mouth and started sucking. He grabbed her head in both of his hands and started fucking her mouth. "Yea baby suck that black dick". "You are my slut now, so show hubby how much you need black dick". All this talk really turned her on and she was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow.After several min. of his fucking her mouth he pulled her up and gave her a kiss and said" If you want this black dick get your panties off and get on the bed". She pulled her panties off and jumped on the bed waiting for him. "Tell your hubby what you want".
" I want his big black cock inside of me". " I want him to fuck me and cum in me". He joined her on the bed and spread her legs wide apart then went down on her and licked and sucked her pussy until she was cumming all over his face. He came up for air and looked at me with her juice all over his face and said," You like watching your wife being my slut, don't you"? I replied that it was hot seeing her used like that. "You want me to fuck your wife"?
"Yes, fuck her and fill her with your black seed". He smiled at me and told me " Get over here and guide my cock into her pussy". As he knelt between her open legs I took his big cock into my hand and guided it to her waiting pussy. I rubbed it all over her slit getting her juices all over his cock until he said" Now put it in her". I guided the head of his cock to her open pussy and watched as he shoved it into her. " Now thank your hubby for giving you this black dick". " Thank you honey". " He feels so good inside of me and I need him to fuck me". He put her legs on his shoulders and started to really fuck her hard and deep, making her cum many times on his cock. He flipped her over and took her doggie style, driving his cock deep into her over and over. " Do you like seeing your wife taking this big black cock"? " Yes, she looks so hot taking your cock like that". "I want her to be your slut and *****".
"Oh, she already is my slut". " See how much she needs blacked now"? " I'm going to fill her with my black seed now and you are going to lick it from her cunt". " You will clean her up good and get her ready for me to fuck again".
As he finished saying that he started to shoot into her, filling her pussy with his seed and making her cum again with him.
"Now get down there and suck my cum from your wife's pussy". I got between her legs as they both watched me and started sucking his cum from her and swallowing his cum and hers as it was all mixed together. She pushed his cum out into my mouth for me to swallow. "Yes, clean me all up so he will fuck me again". " I really need and love his big cock". She layed in his arms, kissing him and telling him that her pussy was all his now while I clean her up for him. He told me to keep cleaning as he shoved his cock into her mouth and told her to suck it. It wasn't long until he pushed me out of the way and rammed his big cock into her again. He fucked her for 30 min. making her cum again and again, then he pulled out and said he wanted her to suck him off and let him cum on her face and in her mouth. I watched as my wife stroked and sucked his big cock and balls until he shot his cum on her face and in her mouth, giving her her first black facial. She licked and sucked all of his cum up and swallowed as we watched her. When she was all done she looked up at him, smiled and said "THANK YOU".

Attachments

• G1 (30).JPG
    G1 (30).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,366
  • G (13).JPG
    G (13).JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,830
  • G (16).JPG
    G (16).JPG
    38 KB · Views: 2,610
  • G (24).JPG
    G (24).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,510
  • G (22).JPG
    G (22).JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,091
  • Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, indiana hubby and AstaSilva
Her facial

Pics. of her first black facial.

Attachments

• G (108).JPG
    G (108).JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,935
  • G (110).JPG
    G (110).JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,787
  • G (111).JPG
    G (111).JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,886
  • G (113).JPG
    G (113).JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,324
  • G (112).JPG
    G (112).JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,215
  • Love
Reactions: aussiehorse, indiana hubby, AstaSilva and 1 other person
My black cock loving cumslut

More pics.

Attachments

• G (114).JPG
    G (114).JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,286
  • G (115).JPG
    G (115).JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,298
  • G (116).JPG
    G (116).JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,523
  • G (117).JPG
    G (117).JPG
    32 KB · Views: 2,615
Reactions: aussiehorse
Hottest thing ever

Awesome azz pic she hot as hell and i can see that she enjoyed herself IMMENSELY!!!!!

That's how a story is supposed to be written, with pics !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife goes black

I 'm glad you all enjoy these true stories about my wife and her experiences going black.
She did really enjoy herself and became a total slut for black guys. She met with this guy several more times, but couldn't wait to try more black cock. She spent lots of time on line chatting with different guys and finally found another guy that she wanted to fuck. She invited him to our home the following Sat. night.
When he arrived I could tell that they were both very pleased with what they saw. They sat down together on the couch and started to get to know each other a little before going to bed. He was very polite and told us that he too was married but that he loved giving white wives what they needed. My wife told him that she had just gone black and had only been with the one guy, but was eager to sample more. She told him that the only rule was that they both have fun and enjoy themselves. She told him that I was there to take pictures and clean up if he wanted me too, but that she would be all his. He liked that and took her into his arms and kissed her. When he broke the kiss she said" let's go into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable". She took him by the hand and led him into our bedroom with me following them. She layed down on the bed and he joined her and started kissing her and feeling her up. He took his time and really enjoyed every inch of her body as he slowly undressed her. She was all over him and soon had her hand in his shorts playing with his big cock. " I want to suck you". she said as she pulled his shorts off. He was already rock hard and ready to watch her lick and suck his cock. " God you look so good with black cock in your mouth". "You were born to take black dick". She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and her eyes told him that she really wanted it. " Baby straddle my face so I can taste you as you suck my dick". She moved over his face and lowered her wet pussy onto his mouth and tongue. "Damm, your pussy is so wet and sweet tasting. You really want this black dick, don't you"? "Oh yes, I want to feel you inside of me. I need you to fuck me and fill my cunt with your black seed". He rolled her over and crawled between her legs and I watched as he slowly slid his cock into married white pussy. "Fuck me and make me your slut. I want to be your cumslut and have you fill me". He fucked her awhile this way then turned her over to take her doggie fashion. She loves to fuck this way and he soon had her cumming all over his cock. After several min. of fucking her like that I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I watched as he started jerking and shooting his cum into her, then he pulled out and shot cum on her ass, then back in her pussy to finish cumming. When he pulled out he spread her legs wide and told me to take a good look at all of that black seed he gave my wife. I must say it was a sight to behold. She was laying in a big wet spot with his cum all over her ass and running out of her pussy. "Now clean her up so I can fuck her again". I wasted no time in getting doen there to lick his cum off her ass and suck it from her pussy. Her pussy was so hot and red from the fucking he had just given her and had cum everywhere. After I had her clean she layed in his arms, kissing him and telling him how good it was and how she loved his black cock. " I want to fuck you many more times". He smiled at her and said" if you really want more of this you have to agree to be my slut and *****". She didn't think twice before telling him that is what she wanted. " I will fuck you all you want, but you will also have to take care of some brothers for me". "Yes, I will fuck whoever you want me too. I will be your ***** and let you give me to anyone you wantand you can all fill me with black seed".
He was soon feeling her up again and getting her hot and ready to fuck again. Before he was done with her that night he had fucked her two more times, filling her with his cum each time. She was begging for him to cum in her and doing anything he wanted. She was his slut and ***** now and loved knowing that even though she was married she belonged to this black stud. She ask him to stay the night, which he did and she sucked him off in the morning before he left. This was the start of a very hot experience for her.
Here are some pics. from that night.

Attachments

• DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,668
  • DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,379
  • DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,724
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,338
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,036
  • Love
man you are lucky dude, wish I could get mine to do that, the most I get from my wife is and if I am lucky get to eat my own cum from her cunt.
we used to swing a few years ago, but she won't do it any more.

hott hott hottttttt!!!!!!

please more closer pics of real action !

Black cock slut!

Some more pics. of that night.

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 942
  • DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,690
  • DSCF0012a.JPG
    DSCF0012a.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 2,219
  • DSCF0016abc.JPG
    DSCF0016abc.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,741
  • Love
Black cock slut!

A few more,

Attachments

• DSCF0018.JPG
    DSCF0018.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,121
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 952
  • DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,296
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,131
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Love
Black cock slut!

Some pics. of how he filled her cunt with his cum.

Attachments

• DSCF0042.JPG
    DSCF0042.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 2,300
  • DSCF00401.JPG
    DSCF00401.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,110
  • DSCF00411.JPG
    DSCF00411.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 2,527
Man, i'm a real cuck like you. But i'm your long-time fan! You two are far more advanced in cuckoldry than us... Congratulations!

Reactions: AstaSilva