My wife's first going black( true story)

• Thread starterproudhubby
  • Start date
What a story!!

liked it

Yes, very good story and pics. Thanks

Notice the kissing?

Being with a new black man and that first kiss, when he just immediately pushes his tongue into my mouth-- what a rush.

It adds so much to the intimacy, the hot kissing. Turns it from just "fucking" to hot wet lovemaking.

In a word....

Fabulous.... a great story, great pics, love everything about this post. Many thanks!

i like the way the bedding changes.

Got a question mt friend, no one else has noticed this but me or am I wrong guys? If you look closely at the pics it looks like two different women, unless she lost weight and got a total diffferent hair etc.

Nice write-up and pics.

Fuckin Smokin!!!! :hitit:

The quality of your photos will improve over time as you gain more experience with lighting up your subject before you press the shutter.

Maybe you could join a camera club, and learn how to take fantastic photos that you and your wife can keep as 'memory treasure milestones' of your progress into the sexy world of cuckoldry.

Imagine how much sperm a dozen bulls could squirt over your wife's body, and how you could massage this into her skin with long loving strokes, and a camera on a tripod catching everything for later replay.

Reactions: AstaSilva
Reactions: aussiehorse
Go all the way and you can get him ready and clean him up too, after he fuck her. It looks like he got u both hooked.......don't stop

damn thats hottttt i am sure you are prould of her. i bet you never made her moan like that.

Nice vids, thanks!

Proudhubby, do you ever buy her bulls some gifts ?

I would like you to pay for (and wear) a ring that she and her bull have picked out together.

Would your wife like to wear a small black spade tattoo near her hairy slit or alternatively in the groove of her buttocks ?

great pics i especially liked how she went after that bbc.

http://www.Zoig.com/play/76895

Katie's story:

I met this guy online in a chat room one night and explained to him how I liked to cuck my hubby and have him film me. He said he just loved fucking white wives while their hubby watched and could see what a slut his wife was. He didn't live far from us so I invited him to our home to fuck me in our bed while hubby filmed for us.
I told hubby I had met this guy online and he was coming over to fuck me in our bed while he filmed for us and he said he would love that. He helped me get ready for my date and told me he wanted me to really enjoy myself and I told him I planned to do just that.
When Ted got here I met him at the door with a big kiss. We stood in the doorway for several min. not caring who could see us. I was so turned on just kissing him that I took him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. We stood by the bed making out and playing with each other while hubby filmed. I loved feeling his hands all over me as I removed his clothes and mine. I sucked his tongue and couldn't wait until it was his big cock in my mouth. This clip is the start of that night and I hope you enjoy it and comments will get the rest. A true blackcock slut, Katie

Reactions: aussiehorse and AstaSilva
Fantastic stories and photo's thank you

ZOIG.COM - submitted amateur video - interacial hotwife cuckold

It was so hot seeing the two of them together and how much they were into each other. I could soon tell that he was not just going to fuck my wife, but make love to her and own her like nobody else. I loved seeing my pretty wife resonding to him and giving herself completely to him to enjoy anyway he wanted.

Reactions: aussiehorse and AstaSilva
Thanks for this sexy thread!