My wife's first going black( true story)

• Thread starterproudhubby
  • Start date
Super story......

A super story and great pics. Thanks!!

Oh Man, that little white bitch loved that black cock soooo much. You have good reason to be proud of your hot wife Alex. I hope you help her find lots more bulls to keep her satisfied like this.

I like how your wife has 5 different hair color.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Another white wife learns what sex really is. BRAVO

Cum slut,

proudhubby said:
She did love it!

Lovely photos, I have had so much cum from black men in my cunt that I feel I could float a battle ship. I also have eleven black daughters come out of my white cunt.

great videos Zoig is a great site .thanks

Katie

Isn't this katie from Kansas? We use to live in Tulsa and now Florida but after we came here we saw stuff on katie 54 and my husband wished he knew about her when we lived in Tulsa. He wants to fuck her bad LOL

That's quite an exciting story. And the pictures too are smashing, though next time clean her up.

I'm a voyeur and I'd love to watch my wife fuck another man, especially a black man. She just won't do it though. Sometimes we talk about it during sex and she fucks like the ***** she really is, she just won't do it for real.

Reactions: nudistDon
I agree with G-Mannn's post earlier. That is not the same woman in the different videos. I guess he has 2 wives.

it's so freaking hot to watch your wife go black I remember it like it was yesterday when mine did

I liked the vids a lot.

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

This thread may be old but its hotter than most others!