• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
yes, I agree. I loved it when we lived in midwest. wife would visit both sides of state for work just about every week and spend the night. She had a black guy that spent alot of time fucking her on those days on east side of state.

Trying to get her to spend a weekend out of town work relateded in more way than one. Mo is a great state.

Yes, spending weekend out of town or over night either is a great turn on if you know she is gonna have company. Mine even broadcast thru messenger with webcam onetime while she was getting fucked by a black friend of ours.

knowing he is doing her multiple time in multiple sessions is a huge turn on escpecially because he fills her with his cum. Not allowed to watch, only see the results later so a bit jealous. That is why i like the fakes. I get to see what she is doing or the results.

Is she open...

noway said:
knowing he is doing her multiple time in multiple sessions is a huge turn on escpecially because he fills her with his cum. Not allowed to watch, only see the results later so a bit jealous. That is why i like the fakes. I get to see what she is doing or the results.

...to him sharing her with another BBC?

bumper55 said:
...to him sharing her with another BBC?

if the timing, mood, place and other guy were right, then he could probably share her. The idea of them dping her is very hot. I have had her toy in her pussy and myself in her ass several times. She was very tight, and came hard

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm, wet she would love a dp with two black cocks penitrating her body. She would love it and and loving having 2 black guys to fuck her all to herself. Bet she would want it alot if she was to get started with threesomes. There is nothing like two guys doing the same female at the same time. Drives them wild and has them wanting to have it repeated all the time.

randyfrommo said:
hmmm, wet she would love a dp with two black cocks penitrating her body. She would love it and and loving having 2 black guys to fuck her all to herself. Bet she would want it alot if she was to get started with threesomes. There is nothing like two guys doing the same female at the same time. Drives them wild and has them wanting to have it repeated all the time.

2 black guys fucking her tight holes at the same time is a very hot idea. She would look great with their cum dripping from both her holes or to both cum repeatedly in her pussy.

yes, or for them to do both, dp her and then both of them use her pussy to hold the rest of there cum as they both use her repeatedly.

randyfrommo said:
yes, or for them to do both, dp her and then both of them use her pussy to hold the rest of there cum as they both use her repeatedly.

Extremely hot thinking about them both cumming repeatedly in her pussy. It is full after just her boyfriend now.

If he fills her now, then him and a friend are really going to fill her up and send her home to you with a really well fucked and filled wife. She will love being the lover of 2 black guys at the same time. She may want to have that happen more often if she ever gives it a try. She already loves being fucked by her black lover, if she had 2 then she would be fucking them both, together and seperate. I imagine that they will keep her busy getting her pussy filled everyday that they can.

hmmmm, Friday. Another lunch date and cock session for the wife with her lover.

Why So Quiet for 11 days...?

What's going on?

they still get together on fridays and many other days as well. But it has also been 2 weeks since I last posted, no new comments about the most recent photos either. I still love the faked photos and the idea of 2 black studs creaming her pussy.

time for her to make the choice

here is 3 places she could get the spade tat 2

Attachments

• bbc tat.jpg
    bbc tat.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 228
  • bbc tat 2.jpg
    bbc tat 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 192
  • bbc tat 3.jpg
    bbc tat 3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 198
i had begged wife to fuck bbc she final said that she would but said it would be on her terms. i agreed. motel room i was tied to chair naked. she found two young black boys to
fuck her while i watched. she had timed it so she was mid cycle and they both fucked her bare. i was force to clean them and after each of them fucked her ass. she had never give up her ass to me.i clean it two

love the new fakes. Would love to see more of her faked in similiar manor or with black cock or pregnant. I also was the one who begged and she finally agreed on her terms. I am not allowed to watch or be there and she will not be bothered with pics, videos for my pleasure. She does want them for herself. loving the bare issue.

her expressing what she wants from her black lover.

it's a bummer

noway said:
her expressing what she wants from her black lover.

that I can only see her thumbnail pics. can't even see if there is something written on her ass. hope she's being filled with black semen often...and sponges less so

on her left cheek it says cum here and has arrows to her asshole and pussy. On her right cheek in words and drawings it says i love dick in my pussy. yes to being filled often with semen

Users who are viewing this thread