• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
We use her toys a lot more often now days. They are both thiciker and longer than I am and black, pitched her only one dildo years ago. When she sees that I have one of them out she usually says something like 'again? It makes me so loose.' She begins to work her hips as i rub the toy on her pussy. Once she is wet enough for it to slide in, she begins bucking her hips hard until 8 or 9 inches of her toy are inside her. At this point i don't have to do anything, she continues to buck up to her toy. She usually cums very quickly on her toy, and always has a great orgasm on it. At this point,it is my turn. Her pussy is very loose but so wonderfully wet and hot, She is so excited she usually cums again quickly sometimes squirting. She always tells me about her meetings with her boyfriend. Knowing how her toy makes her cum, a real live cock that shoots cum inside her does that much more. I may not be allowed to watch, but still loving it.

Isn't it great...

noway said:
We use her toys a lot more often now days. They are both thiciker and longer than I am and black, pitched her only one dildo years ago. When she sees that I have one of them out she usually says something like 'again? It makes me so loose.' She begins to work her hips as i rub the toy on her pussy. Once she is wet enough for it to slide in, she begins bucking her hips hard until 8 or 9 inches of her toy are inside her. At this point i don't have to do anything, she continues to buck up to her toy. She usually cums very quickly on her toy, and always has a great orgasm on it. At this point,it is my turn. Her pussy is very loose but so wonderfully wet and hot, She is so excited she usually cums again quickly sometimes squirting. She always tells me about her meetings with her boyfriend. Knowing how her toy makes her cum, a real live cock that shoots cum inside her does that much more. I may not be allowed to watch, but still loving it.

...having it in the open that she needs more than you can give her to truly be satisfied?

bumper55 said:
...having it in the open that she needs more than you can give her to truly be satisfied?

Sexually, she is much hotter now than she was 10 years ago. How can i complain, he satisfies her regularly, always cumming inside her, then when she gets home, she satififies me too. I get sex a lot more often now and I love how her pussy feels after they have been together.

Maybe it's time for you...

noway said:
Sexually, she is much hotter now than she was 10 years ago. How can i complain, he satisfies her regularly, always cumming inside her, then when she gets home, she satififies me too. I get sex a lot more often now and I love how her pussy feels after they have been together.

...to start using condoms so she can be a sexy hot black cum only mwf

no, part of it is that i also benefit, view her as a hotwife, not me as a cuckold. She is a sexy hot black cum mwf and we both love him cumming deep inside her pussy. It would not be the same to not feel that when we have sex.

bumper55 said:
...to start using condoms so she can be a sexy hot black cum only mwf

The way it currently works everyone wins. He wins because he fucks her basically whenever he wants and cums in her wherever he wants, usually her pussy. She wins by getting great sex. And i win because i absolutely love the feeling of her pussy with his sperm still inside it. Condom would ruin that equality, cause jealousies etc. Love that he cums in her because I win too.

This is how she came home today, his sperm still visible in both holes. He came in her pussy first, then later in her ass. I love that he cums in her. I am never allowed in her ass after he fucks it though because she says her ass is too sore for a while and that one sperm enema a day is enough. Love how it is redder than normal.

I agree, very nice looking ass. Love the way she looks laid out like that. Looks like she is wiating for someone to climb on and take her.

She is not a big fan of anal. She once asked 'why do you want to fuck me in the ass? you can fuck a guy in the ass, your cock and sperm belong in my pussy.' She has this attitude with him too. If you get her heated up enough to allow you into her tight ass, it is yours to fuck as long, hard and fast as you like until you cum inside it but don't ask for seconds. I almost love fucking her ass more than her pussy, it's so tight and hot. It is hot knowing he gets her ass too, but I aggree his cock and sperm should go in her pussy.

hmm, I see what you mean. I'd love to fuck either myself. Her pussy would be fine with me. Mine will do either and loves to have both filled at once. She loves to have a nice BBC stuffed into her pussy with her on top. This allows me or someone else to enter her ass and fuck her at the same time. She loves having both holes filled at same time. Watched a black guy half her age fuck her for a longtime a couple of weeks ago. We even took turns fucking her for awhile. Was awsome to feel my cock sliding into her just after he pulled out of her pussy.

She was raised very sexually conservative. Anal sex was taboo. Even after she has a huge orgasm from it, she will turn around and state she does not like it and that she does it for us. She was also raised to belive having a lover while married, especially black. I do think that is at least part of why we both find it so hot when he fucks and then fills her pussy with his cum, she was raised to believe she should never do this.

so was mine. southern raised and she now loves it all.

she was raised in a very small southern town. I do think that is what adds to the excitement for her as well as myself. She is doing something she never ever thought possible, letting a black man fuck and then begging for him to cum inside her married pussy.

Yes, Mine is the same way. She really loves to be fucked anyway, but when it is a black guy, she really loves that and get extra excited, horny, and wet. She tends to let them do whatever they want when fucking her and is very vocal when a black guy is inside of her and playing with her body.

She does love sex. I really cannot see another white guy seducing her. Another black that she finds hot however, could get her out of her panties. I am sure he also would get her to do whatever he wanted. Her body would be his also to pleasure, take pleasure in and cum in if she knew he was safe.

yes, I would agree, mine really loves sex and will let a white guy seduce her out of her panties, but really likes it when a black guy does and gets his cock into her. She does however insist on protection whoever it is. She'd really rather have bareback, but you know how it is. She lives with being safe. If she ever sound another black guy local and got to know him and decided he was safe then I'm sure she'd go bareback with him and let him cum in her whereever he wanted whenever.

Yes, she is a bit shy, so not sure a complete stranger would have much luck with her. It would be someone who she really trusted before bareback, but if she knows he is safe, he would be able to shoot his cum where he wanted. She is doing this now, so I really believe another would also fill her pussy full of his cum if she knew he was safe.

Thanksgiving is coming up. I am thankful that she shares her body with her black boyfriend and brings home the leftovers for me on a regular basis. thankful that she spreads her pale white legs for him, lets him fuck anyhole he wants to and then fills her hole full of his cum. What more could i want? I think she has a great body, tight ass and wonderful pussy.

happy turkey day. I agree with you. She looks great

thanks, one person on this site agrees

Users who are viewing this thread