• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
sex used to be infrequent. She made it seem like she was doing it as if it were a chore and she would start asking if i was close to cumming after just a few minutes. It also seemed like going down on her was the only sure way to get her off. Now she will sometimes start it, wants it to last and cums from getting fucked. I like it best when she was with him earlier, knowing his sperm is still inside her pussy, but she also starts sex when she wasn't with him earlier and it is still great sex.

a great boost to sex drive for sure. I know it was for ours when she had a regular visit going on.

It does seem backwards though. Before she started this current life style, I would never have believed that my once conservative in the bedroom white wife would not only eventually let a black man fuck her and cum inside her, but would get 'addicted' to it. And then to have our sex life get better and more freguent as she lets her black stud fuck and cum inside her pussy more often was completely unexpected.

Yes, I know what you mean. For mine it means that when she gets fucked by another guy, especially a black guy, she just feels so much sexier and wanted that the more she does it the more sex she wants. something about feeling wanted by someone else just makes her feel so much sexier.

That makes sense. I know he makes her feel sexy. He is always telling her how much he loves fucking her and that he loves the fact that she lets him inside her married pussy bare basically anytime he wants her and then he gets to shoot his sperm inside her too. I tell her how sexy she is when her pussy is full of his cum too.

This is what i saw when she came home yesterday. She flashed me her ass, then told me she needed to shower first. She made sure I saw her thong on the bathroom floor and the fact that it was coated with her black lover's sperm. Sex afterwards was great as usual.

I'm betting that sex was great afterwards. I'm traveling in the midwest and wife is home alone. Got text from her, wish you was here. Having lots of fun right now in our bed. She had a black friend over fucking her pussy in our bed.

love getting those kinds of texts. Hope she knew him well enough to go bare and let him cum inside her pussy. I love getting such messages knowing she is going to bring me home a pussy full of sperm but yes i also enjoy them in this type of situation knowing her pussy is being taken care of and will have only his sperm inside it for a while.

yeah, I agree and it is even hotter knowing that he is fucking her in my bed.

It rarely happens in our bed but also see it as hotter. In what used be just our bed, she willingly and excitedly spreads her legs for him. He fucks her pussy, giving her multiple orgasms before cumming himself deep inside her pussy. she is totally his at that point in my bed.

love it when she fucks a black lover in my bed, and it is even better when I can be there to see it happen. She get so hot and wet when she fucks him at home. Makes for great seconds for me.

Like how relaxed and sexy she looks after she has been with him. When she lies like this i know he made her thoroughly sexual content and relaxed. His sperm is still inside her and she felts relaxed enough not to suck in her tummy. Makes me imagine.

RE: Post 818

Hey Noway! When did she start bringing him home and fucking him in "your" house? And still with no pictures? You can tell her I said she owes you - Hell, she owes all of us "BIG TIME". They are probably leaving 'cum drops' on the floor, carpet, and furniture. I would demand pics, or, they can take it back to the parking lots and his house. Also, you should never, never, never, let her shower until you get your turn. I think there is a written law of "right and wrong" someplace that covers the ramifications if a shower is taken before seconds are enjoyed by the part owning spouse. LAO (lick all over) and love her forever!!! God she is so, so hot!!!!!!!! Maybe pics of the cum drops would reduce the severity of the punishment for no pics? I will have to check with my lawyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
They started using our bed on the rare occasions when it would give them the most uniterupted time alone. Yes would love pics but she won't even discuss it. Love when it is in our bed because her pussy is full of his cum but the sheets also have a big wet spot I know they created.

Yeah, a bbc and my wife always equals a big wet spot on the bed.

Yes, the wet spot they leave is big. She gets kind of embarased by it because it shows me that not only did he really enjoy emptying his nuts in her pussy, but also that her pussy was leaking juices all over the place and that he made her shoot her juices all over his cock. yes she is a squirter. When we finally have sex, i make her lay back on the wet spot and remind her how wonderfull her pussy feels full of his sperm.

wish it was happenning more often myself. she doesn't have a steady anymore, so I don't get it as often as I used to.

She asked this morning if he could share her with friends. Told her as long as she is smart and plays it safe, then yes.

sounds like she is wanting to taste and feel more bbc inside of her pussy. Bet she winds up getting into a 3some with one of his friends. She will love that.

Told her if she does it, make sure that they all have very recent test work done, so that she can not only feel more bbc inside of her pussy, but that they get to cum inside of her pussy too. Like the idea of her comming home full of cum in her pussy from multiple black cocks.

Users who are viewing this thread