• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
I never get sloppy seconds of her ass. She says her ass is too sore. Fortunately he prefers to cum inside her pussy. Which is good for me. Then I get to use his sperm as a lubricant and to think about what they did and that she wanted him to cum inside her pussy as much as he wanted to cum inside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is even better when you get seconds and know what was happening from watching. I really love playing tag with the guy and taking turns fucking her and the difference in cock sizes is something that drives her crazy when we do that. He'll fuck her till ready to cum and pull out and then I'll do the same. Back and forrth like that drives her nuts.

sounds wonderful, don't think mine will ever do that, then again never thought she would do it in the first place. Still I really do love that she and he are giving each other etreme pleasure ending with him coming insider her married white pussy and then her cumming back to me, full of his sperm.

Right now she has 0% chance of getting pregnant...

noway said:
thanks kathi. Bumper, she still uses the sponge most days as a habit, but if they hook up on a safe day and she does not have a sponge with her, she no longer stops and gets more. It is hot thinking of her pushing the limits and i still look at the fake photos of her pregnant. You would love to hear that not only was his sperm seeking her egg, but found it. Attached pic of her well used pussy even much later

...I'm not saying stop the sponge completely and have sex with her bbc stud the day before she ovulates, that would be tempting fate, although fertility does decrease significantly with age. What I proposed had a non-zero chance of pregnancy but as close to zero as it could be. Just a .1% chance would make it all so much hotter for all concerned...

bumper55 said:
...I'm not saying stop the sponge completely and have sex with her bbc stud the day before she ovulates, that would be tempting fate, although fertility does decrease significantly with age. What I proposed had a non-zero chance of pregnancy but as close to zero as it could be. Just a .1% chance would make it all so much hotter for all concerned...

other than being sterile, no birth control is 100 % and we realize that. That is why I love when he cums in her pussy and I think why he prefers it too. It is in the back of my mind, when I eat her out or fuck her that slim as the chances are, it could happen. Yes, a .1% chance woud make it so much hotter for all of us concerned.

So then...

noway said:
other than being sterile, no birth control is 100 % and we realize that. That is why I love when he cums in her pussy and I think why he prefers it too. It is in the back of my mind, when I eat her out or fuck her that slim as the chances are, it could happen. Yes, a .1% chance woud make it so much hotter for all of us concerned.

...will you ask her to skip the sponge on the day she ovulates?

bumper55 said:
...will you ask her to skip the sponge on the day she ovulates?

she knows the decision to use or not use the sponge is hers. I will accept what ever she decides. The thought of him cumming in her on that day without a sponge is admittedly a huge turn on.

I hope she sees this post...

noway said:
she knows the decision to use or not use the sponge is hers. I will accept what ever she decides. The thought of him cumming in her on that day without a sponge is admittedly a huge turn on.

...and decides to skip the sponge when she ovulates...for you and her lover

bumper55 said:
...and decides to skip the sponge when she ovulates...for you and her lover

She saw. She said she will think about.

Please thank her for me, for reading my request...

noway said:
She saw. She said she will think about.

...and for her to consider it is all I ask. Please let us know the date of her next ovulation and her decision.

bumper55 said:
...and for her to consider it is all I ask. Please let us know the date of her next ovulation and her decision.

She says she usually feels a twinge in the lower back when she ovulates, but not always. She insists it is not always in the morning. She said she would be afraid of not feeling a twinge in the morning, but still assuming she had ovulated. Then fuck him, take his cum with no b.c. in use only to feel herself ovulate later, making it too easy for his sperm to find her egg and knowing she if full of his sperm hoping just for that

If she wants a more sure way of knowing when she ovulates...

noway said:
She says she usually feels a twinge in the lower back when she ovulates, but not always. She insists it is not always in the morning. She said she would be afraid of not feeling a twinge in the morning, but still assuming she had ovulated. Then fuck him, take his cum with no b.c. in use only to feel herself ovulate later, making it too easy for his sperm to find her egg and knowing she if full of his sperm hoping just for that

...her temperature goes up a tenth of a degree the morning she ovulates. All it takes is 3 minutes in the morning upon wake up...there are thermometers for this purpose that are easier to read than regular ones.

her response was that sounds like to much work. Worth doing if she wanted to ensure she got pregnant but not if it is just so the men involved can get a pyschological thrill. She said sex should be fun not work and right now fucking his is fun

I agree with her. It should be fun. forget the temps and all the other bull people ask you to do and just have fun.

randyfrommo said:
I agree with her. It should be fun. forget the temps and all the other bull people ask you to do and just have fun.

This is exactly how she feels. Again, if she is confident she is safe and is missing a spoonge is one thing, but beyond that, it is too much bother, when she is enjoying the sex with a spoonge as well.

She is enjoying getting fucked by her lover, then all this other stuff that guys ask is nothing but bull. Let them get there wife to do it, If they ahve one, which I doubt or they are afraid to let them know what they are doing anyway.

randyfrommo said:
She is enjoying getting fucked by her lover, then all this other stuff that guys ask is nothing but bull. Let them get there wife to do it, If they ahve one, which I doubt or they are afraid to let them know what they are doing anyway.

Thanks for the support. She came home today the way i like her on friday, full of his sperm. Her pussy was a mess as usual, he really loves giving it to her good.

Glad to hear you are enjoying her sloppy pussy filled with lovers cum. Such a sexy ass lady needs to keep her pussy happy and full of cock.

She is so much horny today than she was in her mid 30s, read were this quite common as clock is ticking down. Seems like they have sex 2-3 times a week sometimes more. Sometimes I think she has more of his cum inside her in a week than mine. She never hides when they are together, just think he shoots bigger loads or I cum while 69ing to clean her pussy up. Not complaining at all, love her cumsoaked pussy and my increased sex life, not at all what I really thought would happen.

Yes, it does seem like sex drive is higher

Last edited by a moderator: