• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
I can only see the thumbnail pic....

noway said:
Only a double but good none the less

....not the full size. I hope she has creampies in both openings, and no sponge, of course.

bumper55 said:
I hope she has creampies in both openings, and no sponge, of course.

yes, she has sperm in both her holes

Pic taken at the scene of the crime?

noway said:
Only a double but good none the less

So hot!!! Would love to spend some serious time makin' love to (or just lovin) your sexy lady. It looks like the pic was taken at the spot where she took the loads of her lovers. At this point, I think you need to have another, very serious, discussion about the safety of her sexual activity. I know you did initially. However, it sounds like that pussy fire has spread rapidly and who knows what germs have been acquired. Without positive proof of her health, I would keep my nails in my pouch. I know she works in the health area, however, we can all make mistakes in the throws of passion. Good luck my friend. Keep us posted.

Disease wise, she is extremely carefull. She requires recent proof of a clean bill of health before she even considers spreading her legs. She also gets tested to show them as well. So she might get talked into or allow something new sexually only because she knows it is safe.

she takes the time up front to ensure they are disease free, because she would rather not use a condom. Condoms can and do occassional break so are not 100% perfect against diseases, they do not prevent the spread of genital warts and are less fun. Not advocating against their use if your not sure about partner. She does occasionally have me wear a black condom so i can see a black dick enter her.

Noway. - Glad to see things are going so well.
Unfortunately I am not nearly as rigorous as you have been with the updates, but needless to say Lissa's progress has been Great.

I have two other bulls (who are brothers) who I make her available to - and we have found a nice pace with our busy schedules.
I don't think Lissa gets as much contact as your wife - but she's had multiple sessions with me and friends, one GB and we are scheduling her second.

Not been consistent enough with working on her ass...so I'm a bit jealous that your wife is taking anal so regularly and apparently effortlessly - I guess I'll have to be a bit more consistent with Lissa. The issue is mostly I'm VERY thick and she's very tight...and it really destroys her for at least a day, and that's with me not pounding her hard.
Oh well...she must be trained ..right!

Glad your wife is having a ball...hope to see some more pics.

searcher308

Her ass couldnt take it all the time, every day either. Being thick, you would definitely have to go slow at first and use a lot of lube. She also likes it to stay in once it is in, not pull it out, push it back in, look at the gape etc. Get her to relax, slide it, get her to relax so more, then you can fuck her ass until you fill with your sperm.

Still open for more sperm ...

alejo65 said:
Still open for more sperm ...

She is currently happy with her situation. One regular lover who sometimes shares her with a friend. Do so love her bringing home her pussy full of his sperm.

Noway, I just discovered your thread and have read it from the beginning. But, only the last few photos seem to be still up and when I click to see your album it says it is inaccessible. Is there a way to see the pics you have posted?

Thanks.

Most of them were taking down due to little response. Understand this is because some can only see the thumbnails. Before i would post too many agian, it would take a granter demand for them or votes on other posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Porkypigman said:
Noway, I just discovered your thread and have read it from the beginning. But, only the last few photos seem to be still up and when I click to see your album it says it is inaccessible. Is there a way to see the pics you have posted?

Thanks.

Just one reposting, see how the responses are. This it the original photo that got us verified.

site has been very slow lately.

OK, thanks.

Wow i love the pics of your wife and the story of her journey. She looks like a hot slut. Wish I was in DC to get me sum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like, she has become a lot hotter in recent years

always love her pics. Haven't been on much lately. currently visiting in Mo. for a couple of weeks. she looks hot as ever.

Thanks, I think she is hotter than ever. She admitted that since she went of the pill and is relying on sponges, she is constantly horny. She is convinced that the pill killed her libido. Wonder if that is a common occurance.

noway said:
Thanks, I think she is hotter than ever. She admitted that since she went of the pill and is relying on sponges, she is constantly horny. She is convinced that the pill killed her libido. Wonder if that is a common occurance.

Very common and well documented

She did state that is why she got a boy toy because cold plastic wasn't the same for meeting her new desires.