• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
bumper55 said:
Is she just using the sponge the 3rd, 2nd and 1st day before she ovulates and the day of ovulation? Given how long it takes his sperm to get to the outer third of her fallopean tubes where conception occurs and that ovulation happens early in the morning and she doesn;t get filled with his semen till the afternoon, she should skip the sponge the day she ovulates...

Lately they have been leaving the sponge out until after he goes down on her so that he can enjoy her flavor without the spermicide taste. After she cums and before he enters her, then they, usually he, puts the sponge in place. Friday he asked her that because her period is regular, would she consider the rythem method, that way they could go straight from him eating her to him entering her. He suggested oral or anal when the timing is wrong. She responded or the sponge. She is at least considering it.

P r o g r e s s ! ! !

noway said:
Lately they have been leaving the sponge out until after he goes down on her so that he can enjoy her flavor without the spermicide taste. After she cums and before he enters her, then they, usually he, puts the sponge in place. Friday he asked her that because her period is regular, would she consider the rythem method, that way they could go straight from him eating her to him entering her. He suggested oral or anal when the timing is wrong. She responded or the sponge. She is at least considering it.

...it's only a matter of time, I hope you are indicating your support for her to agree to her BBC lover's request

bumper55 said:
...it's only a matter of time, I hope you are indicating your support for her to agree to her BBC lover's request

I also like the taste of her pussy without spermacide especially after they have been together. I love the idea of his sperm going where ever it wants inside of her with no chemical or physical barrier. She said she would like the increased spontinaity for at least part of the month. Wonder what will become the prefered sex the rest of the month.

bumper55 said:

If she is already having sex on regular basis with a black guy, what is she progressing towards? New to all this.

Her period ended today. She has decided at least for tomorrow it will be 100% natural

Please let us know...

...each day as she goes natural, day but day and do encourage her to press forward, naturally...

Will continue to encourage her. You just love the idea of him cumming in her pussy naturally whenever he is in her no matter what, every day of the month.

I just things going with nature is always best

noway said:
Will continue to encourage her. You just love the idea of him cumming in her pussy naturally whenever he is in her no matter what, every day of the month.

...not everyday, but for 10 days after her period ends...:)

Admit it you like the idea of his sperm in my wife's pussy and what the results could be. Why not 11or 12 days?

Well, cause I think 10 will do...

noway said:
Admit it you like the idea of his sperm in my wife's pussy and what the results could be. Why not 11or 12 days?

...but by all means, go 12-14

Bumper, why would you want him to cum in her pussy so often?

Friday went great for her, and me. When she came home, she was full of sperm like normal, but this time there was not taste of spermacide. As I ate her out, she told me how he was so excited to skip the spoonge and he did her twice. I also had a great cum fucking her pussy knowing what he had done to her hours earlier.

Excellent Start...

noway said:
Friday went great for her, and me. When she came home, she was full of sperm like normal, but this time there was not taste of spermacide. As I ate her out, she told me how he was so excited to skip the spoonge and he did her twice. I also had a great cum fucking her pussy knowing what he had done to her hours earlier.

...for this cycle. When will they fuck next and will it be without the sponge then,too?

bumper would you like to see his wife get black pregnant? Would also like your opinions on me to.

Bumper, she hooked up with him again Saturday night. Yes they skipped the spoonge again. She said he is really loving it that she is doing this for him. She said he is even better than normal and i love the results she brings home to me too. She said the sex is just more relaxed and free.

Great!

noway said:
Bumper, she hooked up with him again Saturday night. Yes they skipped the spoonge again. She said he is really loving it that she is doing this for him. She said he is even better than normal and i love the results she brings home to me too. She said the sex is just more relaxed and free.

...when does she ovulate and when will they couple next?

Kathy

kathyforbbc said:
bumper would you like to see his wife get black pregnant? Would also like your opinions on me to.

I think all mwf's should be black bred...at least once. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
bumper55 said:
...when does she ovulate and when will they couple next?

In about 11 days. They will couple several times before then if their pattern continues. I am guessing that they so enjoy it this way, the forget what time of the month it is. Actually if they remember, then I hope he fucks her ass really hard and cums deep inside her ass. like that too.

What is the goal?

Been following this thread since the very first, but not sure I am clear of what your goal is the hotwifing is. Do you want her to get pregnant with her lover's baby?

Have you given any thought to the reality of life if she does and how you want that to be handled?

Seems a lot of playing Russian Roulette over and over. Do it long enough and sooner or later you land on a loaded cylinder.

The law of averages has to come into play sooner or later.

And if it is something you and your wife really want, why bother with any birth control methods and just go for it?

Not making a judgement on your choices, just not sure I understand what the rush is out of tap dancing on a land mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Guess is...

MichaelW said:
Been following this thread since the very first, but not sure I am clear of what your goal is the hotwifing is. Do you want her to get pregnant with her lover's baby?

Have you given any thought to the reality of life if she does and how you want that to be handled?

Seems a lot of playing Russian Roulette over and over. Do it long enough and sooner or later you land on a loaded cylinder.

The law of averages has to come into play sooner or later.

And if it is something you and your wife really want, why bother with any birth control methods and just go for it?

Not making a judgement on your choices, just not sure I understand what the rush is out of tap dancing on a land mine.

...the goal has slowly been evolving over time. All participants have had time to get used to the idea and more comfortable with it, as you state it is a big step so time to adjust is to be expected. I think it won't ever become a directed goal, more a willingness to let nature follow its course.

Users who are viewing this thread