• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
I would

I would love to strip her bare, lay her out on a bed. Stretch her legs out and give her a sensual shave of her public hair. This would give her a sexy bald pussy. Then I would lick and suck her pussy till she is wet and cumming. Then I'd drive my hard cock into her and fuck her hard.

randyfrommo said:
I would love to strip her bare, lay her out on a bed. Stretch her legs out and give her a sensual shave of her public hair. This would give her a sexy bald pussy. Then I would lick and suck her pussy till she is wet and cumming. Then I'd drive my hard cock into her and fuck her hard.

if you get her wet and cumming, she would not even care if you took her bare at that point. Once deep inside she would not ask you to stop before cumming in her. she would also probably let you take her ass.

If she lets him inside her without a condom, he'll shoot inside her unless she tells him not to AND he wants to do her again. If it's a one time only for him, he'll not care if he "forgets" to pull out or not.

I agree with the shaving, has she ever shaved her pussy for you?

_Mark_ said:
If she lets him inside her without a condom, he'll shoot inside her unless she tells him not to AND he wants to do her again. If it's a one time only for him, he'll not care if he "forgets" to pull out or not.

I agree with the shaving, has she ever shaved her pussy for you?

She does shave her pussy occassionally. Assume if she lets him in bare, he will talk her into taking his cum, if she protests about taking it at first.

Would she get emergency contraception in the morning or let nature decide?

_Mark_ said:
Would she get emergency contraception in the morning or let nature decide?

It would depend on her feelings for the man and time of month. She is talking about going on the pill if she does this but she still is not yet on it.

If she wants to go for it but you just want to enjoy the blackfucking and not the black baby then I'd encourage you to get her on birth control. A baby's a loving decision, not a trophy from sex. Sorry that sounds crude and I may get shouted down by some, but there would be nothing worse than ruining a fantasy coming true with an unwanted pregnancy.

We'd go for the emergency contraception if she ever decided to go black, with getting on the pill/injection if she wanted to keep seeing him/try another. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

I would

After shaving her, licking and sucking her. I'd have her so hot that she would not even stop to think about a condom as I slide my hard cock into her wet pussy. I'd fuck her with me on top first, then have her turn over so that I could fuck her doggy while sliding a lubed finger into her ass and let her feel it moving with my cock. After shooting in her pussy I'd pull out and shove my cock into her ass and fuck her somemore. I would snuggle to her afterwards while we both rested and get ready to go again. Plan on her staying the night with me so that we could fuck each other multiple times. after the first time bare she would not object to traking me bare the rest of the night.

Bald

There is nothing sexier than fucking a fresh shaved bald pussy. The shaving makes her wet and then the tonguing and sucking afterwards makes her even more horny and wet.

She has a ....

She has a need to breed. So breed her!

Hell Yes!

ChopChop said:
She has a need to breed. So breed her!

Yes! Love the pics of her furry blonde cunny and belly. The stretch marks says she is fertile, I'd love to see her belly and tits swell with a new Black Baby!!!

_Mark_ said:
If she wants to go for it but you just want to enjoy the blackfucking and not the black baby then I'd encourage you to get her on birth control. A baby's a loving decision, not a trophy from sex. Sorry that sounds crude and I may get shouted down by some, but there would be nothing worse than ruining a fantasy coming true with an unwanted pregnancy.

We'd go for the emergency contraception if she ever decided to go black, with getting on the pill/injection if she wanted to keep seeing him/try another. Good luck with whatever you decide :)

She is currently not on the pill. She got off it after 20 years on it. She found her sex drive has increased since, which is why, i think, she is even considering this. But she has said that if she were to do this more than once, she would go back on the pill, she hates condoms. it really is just that first time that makes me wonder.

Same for my wife. She came off the injection about 18 monhs ago and has felt hornier since then. Her periods are now regular again but I've addressed the pregnancy issue for us ;)

As such, she said if it ever happened and she let him bareback (as she probably would) then it would be emergency contraception followed by a discussion about the future, a bridge we'd cross if we got to it.

_Mark_ said:
Same for my wife. She came off the injection about 18 monhs ago and has felt hornier since then. Her periods are now regular again but I've addressed the pregnancy issue for us ;)

As such, she said if it ever happened and she let him bareback (as she probably would) then it would be emergency contraception followed by a discussion about the future, a bridge we'd cross if we got to it.

I also thinks she would let him do her bareback. If the timing was wrong she would probably get a day after pill. If in the safe time of the month, not sure. If she thought she would do him again, i think she would go back on the pill to take his seed safely.

lets get her pussy full of blk cock n cum

get her shaven man .....

Once you cross this line....

noway said:
I also thinks she would let him do her bareback. If the timing was wrong she would probably get a day after pill. If in the safe time of the month, not sure. If she thought she would do him again, i think she would go back on the pill to take his seed safely.

it is VERY difficult to uncross it!! The absolute ecstasy you experience from the thrill and RUSH of pregnancy risk sex with a Black Lover can't be "replaced" afterwards by good sex but safe sex.....I know this as I have experienced it first hand, not only myself but with other acquaintences who have also crossed this line......

You may want to talk this over VERY seriously!! You can see how she responds to him just on the phone......the real deal up close and personal is going to be LIGHTYEARS more intense for her, and once she experiences the intensity of the sexual experiece with her Black Lover and he takes her places she has never even imagined sexually, her inborne deaire to breed with someone so sexually superior is going to take over and you are going to have opened an uncloseable Pandora's Box!!

Just taking a black cock inside her unprotected, not on birth control, no condom on, this is going to take her to a level of sexual desire that is going to scare the living hell out of you!! She will react and say and do things to, with and for him that only occur in your wildest dreams because you simply cannot cause the virtual animal desire she is going to feel for him, his cock, his cock giving her internal orgasms that make her entire body SCREAM for more and MORE, his cock inside her fertile white belly where only your small and incomparable penis has been, and her intense desire to then feel this Lovers sperm fill her most intimate areas to give her the Black baby that she is going to be thinking about all that time is going to be SO overpowering that she will not only not stop, she won't be ABLE to stop!!

And he is going to recognize this and will feed off of it....bringing her to sexual levels she has NEVER felt, talking to her quietly about her experience, what SHE needs, what SHE wants, and hs control to cause those things to happen for her again and again and AGAIN will weaken any resolve she may have NOT to go to far...and whsn he recognizes he has her right where he wants her he'll bring her to an orgasmic height that you couldn't stop her from taking his fertile sperm in her fertile white belly no matter what you said or did at that moment!!

You REALLY need to think this thru before moving ahead...she hasn't even been with a Black Lover yet and you are both already fantasizing about her becoming pregnant by him (which by the way I happen to think is GREAT!!), but with that level of desire on her part BEFORE even beibg sexual a time or two...WOW do you have some life changing times coming your way!! Make sure you are ready for this journey....becauase you are on a slippery slope if you change YOUR mind after she reaches this level of desire with a black lover. you could easily find yourself on the outside looking in, vrsus as the polite quiet clean up boy you had better be planning on becoming.

Think seriously.....once your wife crosses this line and experiences this level of desire with a Black Lover.....WHAT do you honstly feel you will have to offer sexually to her anymore??

Consider this as a comparison, because we actually witnessed this at a swingers party once....lady has a BIG anal fixation, she has been bragging all nite about it and her hsusband has been talking about how he can get his whole arm in her anally well past the wrist. Everyone gets to playing around, pairing off, etc and her husband decides it is time for "her show", so he starts working a finger, couple fingers....and eventually he does get his entire hand in her anally and HAMERS her to a fisting orgasm that left her a near unconscious pile of sweat in the middle of the comforter they were on......some little jerk from the back leaps up with his all of 4 inch little white tweeper harder than it has ever been before and announces to the room....."I'm gonna' fuck that bitch in the ass!!"

Thre seconds of stunned silence as everyones mind worked over just seeing a guy pull his wrist watch up above the elbow so he can HAMMER this woman in her ass with his entire fist inside her....and the twerp with the 4 inch bent reedy dick announcing he is "gonna' do the job to her"...and the rest of the night was ruined by the uproarious laughter that broke out as the concept hit everyone and no one could let it go......you will be the 4 inch hard on that figured to REALLY give her something to remenber after seeing a FIST do the job initially......you have to realize, once she experiences this....YOU are a mercy fuck from then on.

If you can live with this....go for it!! Truthfully, I don't think you can stop this ball from rolling at this point anyway, she has already done this in her mind, all that is left is breaking down a couple left over barriers abd abother black cock slut is unleished....but you can at least talk about it and try to establish SOME ground-rules......my three cents based upon actual experience and NOT the ramblings of guys with hardons for the two whole minutes it takes them to cum..........one last thing, women are DIFFERENT from men....love is NEVER far away when we are in bed with someone, and the dsire to breed is ALWAYS accompanid by love!!:love:

JMNBABE

noway said:
She is nearly there. Here she is talking on the phone to her black "boyfriend". While talking with him, she has her thong moved to the side and she is playing with herself. Last picture not from same day but showing what she has to offer. Hopefully it is just a matte of time before she moves beyond talking.

Need some information: how old are each of you? Has your wife had many other sex partners?
When did you and your wife first start discussing her being fucked by a BBC?

how did she pick out her friend?

hope you have success.

rcandj said:
Need some information: how old are each of you? Has your wife had many other sex partners?
When did you and your wife first start discussing her being fucked by a BBC?

how did she pick out her friend?

hope you have success.

We are both in our early 40s. We have been watching interracial videos and buying her only black dildos for about 7 years. The topic of her doing a bbc was first discussed about 3 years ago. Never thought it would get this far hence the name. She has never had another sex partner.
To answer JMNBABE. We have had a serious talk. She likes being off the pill for several reasons including increased sex drive. We have decided that the first time should be with a condom. She will keep a condom in her purse at all times, and only anal is an option for bareback the first time. If she wants to repeat it, at that point and go bare, she will go back on the pill. Neither of us really want to be parents again but agree the thrill of cum inside is hotter, if done safely, than using condoms. Attached photo close up of her pussy

her boyfriend is one lucky brotha.only cock she has taken is her white husbands so she will feel like a virgin for a blk cock, and she wants him to cum in her too.thats so hot