• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
is it fairly common for married women to go bare even on the first time

In my younger days, I fucked a married woman without a condom first time, but she was "fixed". Or so she said....

anyone else think the use of a condom would not even be brought up

Well the day is upon us. Look forward to hearing of what happened if anything. ALso look forward to the new pics that may accompany. Either way the sexual tension could probably be cut with a knife.

knotlooking said:
Well the day is upon us. Look forward to hearing of what happened if anything. ALso look forward to the new pics that may accompany. Either way the sexual tension could probably be cut with a knife.

They did meet for lunch. Beyond that, she has not said much. A condom was still in her purse, I looked. I am almost possitive this means at least they did not fuck

Did you have any sexual contact with her after the date. most of this conversation was debating weather or not she would use a condom. Could be that she went without. Is afraid to tell you, DIdn'r want you to notice she was either extremely wet with both their juice or maybe a little streched. Not making accusations, Just stating what i'd be thinking.

I think its not a matter of if, but a matter of when she goes black, just based on what you are telling us, plus if she is already thinking about contraception she has considered going bareback.

knotlooking said:
Did you have any sexual contact with her after the date. most of this conversation was debating weather or not she would use a condom. Could be that she went without. Is afraid to tell you, DIdn'r want you to notice she was either extremely wet with both their juice or maybe a little streched. Not making accusations, Just stating what i'd be thinking.

We did not have sex that night. Both of us, like many Friday nights, were very tired from the week of work. She really has not said much but she did admit that as she got into his car to go there and return to work, he had his hand on her ass.

I'm betting he had his hand on more than her ass. Like maybe her pussy. Just because the condom is still in her purse, either she took a spare or didn't insist that he wear it. At any rate betting at least his fingers found there way into her pussy if not his cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do tell us more!!

Waiting for an update on this is nerve racking to say the least. I do know this. If my wife returned from a date. I would have been bugging her for all the juicy details. Sex would have resulted. Tired or not. If she wasn't in the mood that was because she either got some before and wasnt in the mood any longer. Or her pussy just wasn't in any condition. I know the few times wife went out and played we always did something after her return. She never had anyone oversized but always returned home with them inside of her.

randyfrommo said:
I'm betting he had his hand on more than her ass. Like maybe her pussy. Just because the condom is still in her purse, either she took a spare or didn't insist that he wear it. At any rate betting at least his fingers found there way into her pussy if not his cock.

knotlooking said:
Waiting for an update on this is nerve racking to say the least. I do know this. If my wife returned from a date. I would have been bugging her for all the juicy details. Sex would have resulted. Tired or not. If she wasn't in the mood that was because she either got some before and wasnt in the mood any longer. Or her pussy just wasn't in any condition. I know the few times wife went out and played we always did something after her return. She never had anyone oversized but always returned home with them inside of her.

She has now admitted that on the way back to work, the found a secluded side street and she jacked him off. She said because the had to look good returning to work, she let him cum in her mouth to prevent a mess. She said that he was fingering her as well but did not have time to go anywhere for more to happen and she was afraid to do more in the car. I have no pics from the day but can include more if people request them.

Does she normally swallow? How did she say his fingers felt. What did she think of his size. Did she want it to go further than it did. And nobody in their right mind is not gonna want you to post more pics.

When is she "seeing" him again?

love to see more pics and I just bet she is gonna see him again and get fucked.

Hell yes let's see some more. just invite him to dinner so they won't have to worry about how they look and then he can give her a nice mess.

randyfrommo said:
love to see more pics and I just bet she is gonna see him again and get fucked.

forest18c said:
Hell yes let's see some more. just invite him to dinner so they won't have to worry about how they look and then he can give her a nice mess.

thiik it is just a matter of time as well until he fucks her. I also believe he will love leaving her in a nice mess.

yes, just a matter of time. He will fuck her and more than once I am sure. Would love to be fucking her also. She will have a great time.

I'm betting he will get into her pussy unprotected and leave you a really good mess to find.

When she is on the phone with her friend would it be possible for her to just invite him over or to meet him when she is all hot

Users who are viewing this thread