• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
Interested to hear how tomorrows "lunch date" goes.

Yes tomorrow should be interesting. maybe more will happen.

She said today they went to his place instead of a restaurant for lunch. There, she started
rubbing his cock through his pants. He told her he wanted an actual blow job, not just
to cum in her mouth. She agreed and proceeded to blow him. After a few minutes, she
reached into her purse and got out a condom. She told him she wanted more too and put the condom on him. She laid back and told him to get her good and wet. He ate her and worked a finger into her telling her how wet and tight she was. When she was close, he crawled up herand rubbed his dick on her pussy and clit, said this caused her to cum. He was telling herhow good her pussy felt and did he really need to use a condom. He wanted to feel her pussy not plastic.. She said yes it needs to be with a condom, but she admitted it was tempting. He surprised her and took the condom off anyway. She thought he was going to try to fuck her without one anyway. She said he told her he would rather she gave him a blow job again then and let him cum in her mouth. She said he rubbed his bare cock up and down herr pussy, overingit in her pussy juice.She said if felt so hot and good, then he placed it near her mouth As he got close to cumming she again asked if he would fuck her with condom, she really wantedto feel his big dick in her but he said no it was very tempting and he would if bareback but today he really wanted to cum in her. He eventually came in her mouth. She was fingering herself while blowing him so she came too when she felt him cum in her mouth. She swallowed most of it. She said she really enjoyedit but was disappointed too. She said he did tell her maybe next time because he really doeswant to fuck her but today he just did not feel like cumming in a condom. He liked that his sperm is in her not latex

A quandary...

An interesting situation, here. Hopefully she will relent and her friend will wind up fucking her bareback. The real question isn't one of going bareback or not, but her decision to use some form of birth control. If she does go on the pill, there won't be much chance of getting pregnant, but then again the thrill of "playing with fire" won't be there.
A monumental decision, for sure....

sounds like she just about let him fuck her bareback. Next time he very well may get to. Betting this is the end of ging out to eat on fridays. Now it will be trips to his place. She'll be fucking him soon, and it won't be long till he get's his way and unloads into her pussy.

Have had many bbc's unload into my wife's pussy and she really likes the feel of fucking them bare.

She's there....

I'm surprised that she didn't just let him go bareback the first time. That's pretty common, right? Anyway, very hot thread. I can't wait to hear more, hopefully with some pics too.

This time she stayed with her promise to only fuck if a condom is used. Attached is a faked photo of her pussy with what he wanted and her too really. Agree sooner or later they will fuck

Get her on the pill, tell her to relax and go for it. If she wants to pretend to him that she's not on the pill then that's up to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will not stop with any of these things. re you people blind? there is no stopping this sort of thing. If you offer it in any fashion it will happen. I am not comdeming interracial intamacy

This sort of thing is not without victims. This was an exersize in erotic unknowns sometimes it is not what one expectes

Lostsoul48 said:
This sort of thing is not without victims. This was an exersize in erotic unknowns sometimes it is not what one expectes

Exactly. Get her on the pill asap unless you want her pregnant with a baby that's not yours. There's a story on here of a fantasy that turned to shit, so tread carefully.

Haven't seen an update in a few days.
So is tomorrow another lunch date?

Last edited by a moderator:
_Mark_ said:
Exactly. Get her on the pill asap unless you want her pregnant with a baby that's not yours. There's a story on here of a fantasy that turned to shit, so tread carefully.

well aware of risks, she is looking into all birth control methods

Noway, we have all been excited to hear about your progress. Let us know what's happening - have they set a date to get together. This is Superbowl weekend a great weekend for hot wife conversion in my experience.

They met up again this week. She said he told her he has never fucked a married white woman before, so he wants to do it right and go bare. He told her he is willing to wait till she is so ready that she will beg to fuck him and to cum in her. He ate her out, moved up, rubbed his dick around on her slit and clit, then moved up told her to clean his dick off and give him a bj. She made an appoitnment to see her doctor. She said she almost begged for it this time.

any chance they'll hook up before next Friday?

she said she is ready for more. Wants him to see her like this, and tell him his choice take her how he wants but she wants to feel him deep inside

If he's been eating her pussy, I'd guess he has seen her more or less like that. She'll let him go bare. Surprised they haven't already. A black guy can almost always talk mine out of a rubber when she is hot. she gets really hot from playing and being fucked by a bbc.

I"m guessing that she will feel him deep inside of her, first her pussy and then her ass. He'll want to do her in both if he has never fucked a married white lady before. She is gonna love it. Something about a white pussy and black cock really turns the married ladies on.