• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
knotlooking said:
Does she normally swallow? How did she say his fingers felt. What did she think of his size. Did she want it to go further than it did. And nobody in their right mind is not gonna want you to post more pics.

she seldom swallows, normally she spits it out. She admitted that his fingers felt wonderful and that she enjoyed it a lot. She is a terrible judge at measurements. She guessed around 8 inches and thick. She definitely enjoyed herself and is wanting more. She said she will just see were it ends up.

Get her on the pill now then if you don't want her knocked up. Plus she'll let go and enjoy herself more if she's not worried about pregnancy. If you decide that's what you both want later, she can always come off it again.

yeah, she is just going to see where it ends up. I can guess it is going to end up deep into her pussy. She isn't going to turn down the forbidden cock going into her married pussy. You have agreed to it and have egged her on. She is going to let him fuck her at least once and probably alot more than once. She is also going to want to feel him squirting into her pussy. It's going to be a real rush for her.

They went out for lunch again today. Like last time, on the way back to work she jacked him off and swallowed his load to keep car and clothes neat. She said he fingered her to orgasm as well and told her how tight she was.

randyfrommo said:
yes, just a matter of time. He will fuck her and more than once I am sure. Would love to be fucking her also. She will have a great time.

randyfrommo said:
I'm betting he will get into her pussy unprotected and leave you a really good mess to find.

Here she is with her toy. She says he is slightly bigger than her toy. She loved it, took it deep and came all over it.

So, she still claims that he hasn't fucked her pussy yet? I'm surprised at that, must mean that he wants to do alot of fucking with her and is getting her real comfortable being around him. He's gonna be using her pussy for along time whenever they start. If they havn't already started fucking and just bringing you on slowly to see how you really react to it.

She loves her toy deep inside. Thinking about what a real bbc will do to her. She would love feedback on what you think.

I think she is using it to remember what he feels like or as a replacement since he hasn't stuck it to her yet.

randyfrommo said:
I think she is using it to remember what he feels like or as a replacement since he hasn't stuck it to her yet.

She insists that they have not fucked yet. If she cums this big on a toy, imagine what the real thing will do to her. She complains about how her toy is cold to start and lacks the warmth of a dick.

she is gonna be wet hot and screaming when he really fucks her then.

Last edited by a moderator:
randyfrommo said:
she is gonna be wet hot and screaming when he really fucks her then.

she is going to be really wet i have no doubt. I think she will coat his cock in her juice because a condom is also cold to start

Noway...
I have followed your posts...but somehow I missed where you said....Is the guy black?
Good job with supporting her.

You will soon have what you want.

My bad...on the first post is says her black boyfriend. Very very cool....I have been the boyfriend many times...I am sure you will be getting what you want shortly.

today they ate lunch together. He told her that he really wants to fuck her. She said she knows and also wants to happen. Said he was disappointed when reminded if it happens a condom will be used but he understood. They agreed to continue going out for lunch on fridays. They eat with other people normally throughout the week to prevent suspicions.

why don't they just meet up some evening

wow,,very hot wife..

longer the lunches happen the more likely he is to get into her pussy unprotected. I agree, why don't they just go somewhere private and fuck each other like rabbits. The seem to want to.

Get him back to yours, get your pics and share them. It would appear to be the DC way. :D

You should really get pics too!!!!

Not Trying to be an asshole, but.....

noway said:
today they ate lunch together. He told her that he really wants to fuck her. She said she knows and also wants to happen. Said he was disappointed when reminded if it happens a condom will be used but he understood. They agreed to continue going out for lunch on fridays. They eat with other people normally throughout the week to prevent suspicions.

Lunch? Really? Does your wife want to fuck this guy or date him?

Bryan78 said:
Lunch? Really? Does your wife want to fuck this guy or date him?

First off, she will not even consider fucking him if she is not really comfortable with him and feels that it is just a one night stand or just about cheap sex. Secondly, dating leads to sex and he has her to the point she wants to fuck him and wants to please him. I feel she will do most things to please him.

Users who are viewing this thread