• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

How far will she go?

• Total voters
You're a real piece of shit Knotlooking, I've seen your other posts; you get a thrill out of starting shit-so maybe you're the old wrinkled faggot looking for a soul mate on here.

Someone seems testyless, Either way still calling you a fake. Haven't seen the pics to prove otherwise. Faggot doubt it, lesbian maybe, but only due to people like you.

Friday coming up again, wonder what she will do for him on account it is good friday. Will she give him something extra special for this day.

What her panties look like the morning of their meeting. He just makes the wet spot bigger.

I take it that they met again yesterday. She still taking him with just the sponge. has he started talking about going without.

lovely picture of her from the back, a great way to be taken from behind. Her pussy lines up perfectly for doggy fucking.

I take it that they met again yesterday. She still taking him with just the sponge. has he started talking about going without.

Her present for him was that she shaved her pussy. She said he really liked it. She said the sex was great as she told him to take her as he wanted. Have not gotten all the details yet.

Sounds sexy, love a bald pussy myself, love licking it as well as fucking. Glad to here the sex was great, as for her telling him to take her as he wanted. That is getting closer to her letting him do whatever he wants with her and her agreeing to do what he wishes. Sounds like she is really getting into sex with him.

Could have sworn this site was free to register on.

If it was a pay site, I could understand people getting more pissed off with the fakers, not that I'm saying noway is a fake. It's his girl's first time, she's hardly going to go for extreme IR shit like creampie photoshoots and a full glamour shoot first time, is she?

So why don't you have any pics of the actual meeting if this all went down?

At this point, neither want pics taken or posted, get over it. Again have never understood why would you even waste time to do nothing but be critical and judge, don't like the thread, then quit reading it. But yes i have before and after pictures of her shaved. See no reason to post any pics to appease you.

Hope this is proof enough. Yes the wriing is directly on her and yes she knows wha it says, i wrote it on her.

At this point, neither want pics taken or posted, get over it. Again have never understood why would you even waste time to do nothing but be critical and judge, don't like the thread, then quit reading it. But yes i have before and after pictures of her shaved. See no reason to post any pics to appease you.

Huh? I was defending you!

cockbag: please take a vacation

be happy noway is sharing as he is despite being bugged by you. If you don't like it here there are lots of other threads for you to read.

For Noway, I too have to ask if the topic of her going spongeless has come up...

i don't get what anyone gets from the whole "you're a fake" stuff.
IF you legitimately think they are a fake. move along. nothing to see here.
IF you like what you're reading/seeing.... great.... grab a seat.
Either way pick what you want and leave everyone else to what they want.
I personally think that it's legit. But I also like a good fiction book or movie and have no problem with it being "made up" either.
either way...... Noway...... keep on keeping on.

Sounds sexy, love a bald pussy myself, love licking it as well as fucking. Glad to here the sex was great, as for her telling him to take her as he wanted. That is getting closer to her letting him do whatever he wants with her and her agreeing to do what he wishes. Sounds like she is really getting into sex with him.

she is basically letting him set the pace

Have you established if he wants to get her pregnant?

If so, can I recommend the injection - 3 months of no worries at a time and she can pretend she forgot her sponge/pill

No for the same reasons no pics, doesn't want the whole world to know. She describes their meetings like 2 inexperienced teenagers learning to enjoy all the pleasures of sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back