• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
She loves being off the pill after so many years. She discovered she is hornier off the pill. Makes sense. We have talked about her going to an IUD because it is always in place. No stopping to put it in or forgetting to put it in making it more reliable in a way. She is nervous however, about the potential side effects of the IUD, the more painful period.

Last edited by a moderator:
randyfrommo said:
I just bet she does love going bare and taking lots of cock.

everybody involved loved her going bare, taking lots of cock and lots of sperm.

Noway. I have a question for your wife.

You and her lover both really enjoyed it the time she let him decide if a sponge would be used right before her fertile time or not. Did she enjoy it? did it get her a lot hotter? did she enjoy the thrill of pregnancy risk sex?

A lot of women on this site say pregnancy risk sex is just so much hotter than protected sex. What are her thoughts on how hot it can be?

We've already covered this...

auhound49 said:

You and her lover both really enjoyed it the time she let him decide if a sponge would be used right before her fertile time or not. Did she enjoy it? did it get her a lot hotter? did she enjoy the thrill of pregnancy risk sex?

A lot of women on this site say pregnancy risk sex is just so much hotter than protected sex. What are her thoughts on how hot it can be?

...in some detail, check earlier posts....(yes, I wish she would do preg risk black sex but she declined and it's her uterus), so let it go

So how many BBC's was she shared with...

...and did she do a vaginal+anal DP?

auhound49 said:

bumper55 said:
...and did she do a vaginal+anal DP?

She admits being off the pill always makes her hotter than being on the pill and bareback always beats a condom. She has occassionally gone without her sponge when the timing is good and loves it. Bumper would love to see her risk getting preg and more i think. She did 2 and yes she did a dp. Nobody came in her ass however, only in her pussy. She has not said, but makes me wonder if this was one of those times when a sponge was not used.

sounds like she had a great time in her first 3some sex. Has she said whether she'd like to do it again or not. I'm betting that she does want to and probably will do more 3somes.

She loved it and yes will do it again. She said it felt like a competion, who could put more cum in her pussy

sounds like she really enjoyed herself for sure. Would have loved to see her taking all that cock. Would have been exciting to see.

Me too. She says she loves it best when she is on her back feet in the air, lets him get in deep. I love when she brings her pussy home full of his (their) cum. If they did it with her on her back, I know his balls were resting on her asshole as he was pumping her full of his cum. Told her I definitely would love her to do another cock session.

NOt to worry about it. I'm sure she will do another and many more 3somes with her lover and his friends.

Certainly hope so. I love her pussy full of sperm and even hotter knowing she has the sperm of 2 different black guys in her pussy at the same time.

suggestions for april fools day?

April 1st Suggestion:

noway said:
suggestions for april fools day?

Triple BBC penetration, no sponge, no condoms....

pictures removed for the same reason cheshireset gave, 1 comment in over 1 week and no comments specifically related to a picture posted over 2 weeks ago.

noway said:
pictures removed for the same reason cheshireset gave, 1 comment in over 1 week and no comments specifically related to a picture posted over 2 weeks ago.

Sorry guys, but most of us can't see them.
will

bumper55 said:

Here she is making her belly stick out, got the feeling you would like to see this for real.

noway said:
Here she is making her belly stick out, got the feeling you would like to see this for real.

It would also improve her headlights. Especially taking it doggy style.

You know me too well...:)

noway said:

...but she makes one hell of a sexy pregnant wife!

bumper55 said:

Only a double but good none the less